3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Biostalk 16.02.20 03:58 pm

Believers (Agony)

How do you play?
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlamRUS 16.02.20

And she come out?am I missing something?

p
prince0 16.02.20

This is something new in the genre captures the spirit brrrrrr

V
VICH68 16.02.20

the abomination)) all we love)

i
insex 16.02.20

I just want to.

B
BioGen 16.02.20

Kind of already itching to try, a hell of a game in hell)

S
Slipnot6 16.02.20

How was the game? What game?! It isn't even out yet!
The believers? They are PG?
Yes, even if there is, what do they care that the game is this? His mother hell, part of the beliefs of many religions, including Christianity. There is a ban on the depiction of hell? That's right - no. At the time Dante Alighieri wrote "the divine Comedy", it is that forbidden? Or pile the faithful crowded into the protests, simultaneously expressing their outrage? Something I highly doubt.

S
StalL10 16.02.20

And if the girl will start her stream awake to see?) I think everyone has his own hell

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 16.02.20

Repak has already ?Who knows

s
serega1121 16.02.20

Chet, the Incentive no more games.

j
jax baron 16.02.20

serega1121
She now only youtubers will but not all

d
dims422540 16.02.20

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH
it's still early

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.02.20

yeah, well... bullshit

T
Tazik994 16.02.20

MDMs, women have no vagina, but it is apples.

V
VirgilSouth 16.02.20

Yeah, disappointing. Screamers, where do without them, and the death of that hero by jumping over a precipice along the wall suddenly hits his head on the wall and flies a meter of 3 three in the direction perpendicular to the wall. Deeeeee..

C
Cexmet 16.02.20

looked at the game not the graphics not terrible to play if you have nothing to do

n
nemsis94 16.02.20

Slipnot6
I heard that the Pope wanted to burn the book Dante was afraid that shit about heaven and hell to write, but when I wrote the first book hell. People have perebralis all the horrors that he described. And all lomanulis in the Church, the loot was pouring in and the Pope not only approved of his work, but almost called the prophets. And indeed, the entire Catholic hell is based on his work. But this is not accurate.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 16.02.20

pulled from the torrent, played 2 minutes, finished when you walk into the first room, turned off, removed.

1Archangel1 16.02.20

They cut much more than a few seconds of a couple of endings... Fucking censorship! The game and so the 18+ rating, why!?

S
Setesh 16.02.20

A half-hour run - what a nonsense criticism for once century were right low scoring game

B
Braun Fuhrer 16.02.20

It sets Walker with screamer type outlast as I understand? Or the game to do something than to hide and run away?