3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shahVkit 16.02.20 03:59 pm

Fashion (Far Cry 4)

Good evening.
Similar topics there, so I had to create a new one.

Question:
Has anyone heard anything about modding the game ?

I unpacked and searched through the core files of the game, but never found any shoppingitems.lib, no entitylibrary.fcb.
Where the authors of the game put them, or what was renamed is unknown.
If anyone has any information on modding - please share.

p.s.
Information on unpacking took from here - http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=378
167 Comments
Sort by:
N
NEET 16.02.20

waiting for files from the nexus

s
shelmec 16.02.20

shahVkit
Good evening! The fellow that created the theme! Scoured the NET,but a new unpacker is not found. Tried to unpack the old one ,,Dune,, with 3rd Headlight,but unpacks is not correct,in General there is also not found useful for editing files. But the main start))))

s
shelmec 16.02.20

http://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/2np75r/announcing_the_first_mod_for_far_cry_4/ first mod there)))) however changes little while. But nevertheless))))

s
shahVkit 16.02.20

Good evening.
For rogue
Thank you very much for the message and link.

While we have the following:
The game files are complete unpacking, but it disrupts the structure of files and folders.
Therefore, it is very difficult to find the right gun and other files.

We will wait, think and look.

s
san.e4ka 16.02.20

there are mods for FC4 - https://www.facebook.com/FarCry3Mod

s
shahVkit 16.02.20

For _ASHO

See the link in the message from the rogue.
There is specified the same address for downloading that you.

So your message again.

s
san.e4ka 16.02.20

shahVkit
links
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/2np75r/announcing_the_first_mod_for_far_cry_4/
and
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/www.facebook.com/FarCry3Mod
different.

s
shahVkit 16.02.20

It's not even funny...

You can download the mod from my Far Cry mods page: http://jravens.wix.com/farcrymods
Or find it on my FB: www.Facebook.com/FarCry3Mod

s
san.e4ka 16.02.20

shahVkit
You read directly , by clicking on the link.I didn't and therefore didn't know what sort of give links.

V
Viktorvi 16.02.20

I wish somebody made a mod to unlock all skills in the beginning of the game(just unlock the second half of the skill is not available for pumping until half of the game will not pass to the ODA. moment. as in the 3rd part(((

n
nikita2112 16.02.20

I would like the hardcore mod as the third part. To avoid backlighting your enemies and do not display the relics, plants, vehicles on the map.

r
rafikrasta 16.02.20

Bloody MOD would have bullet holes shot in the wall with 6 meters, then the hole is, there are no ...

s
shelmec 16.02.20

Anyone interested in modding the game,is kind of new info here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/975413-Modding-Far-Cry-4-Modding-Tools-Help-and-Mods-Forums Connect comrades)))) please share your info. All good and patience))))

s
shelmec 16.02.20

All that managed to change the firing range of the weapon. Infuriated.when in the game shooting from M14(MS16) bullets has disappeared in the air. Increased the number of shot shotguns,you can now them to shave their beards)))) To the helicopter until he came,half of the options are still encrypted,the author of the tools for unpacking the campaign scored in the game. I wanted to replace the useless in the game the grenade launcher A87 on the ANC. At the ANC sumptuous sound with lots of power. Sorry you can't use stationary machine guns.as in ,,Crisis,,. All I could do is to replace the grenade launcher firing sound. How to replace the ammunition is not yet understood. Someone else picks the game or all the interest waned? Need help!

S
Spiritarcher 16.02.20

Managed to change the speed of the walk-run-swim(pawn.player). Well with guns you can do all the same as in the third part. The icons above the head when usanee camera not cleaned. Yet. Tried to replace the transparent and the profiles cleaned - all to no avail, the game crash.Comrade JRavens reduced the number of some animals to acceptable and in some unknown way made the night a little longer(not through domino). But the events of karma and the endless spawn of soldiers just killing, they just grow out of the ground.In short, while Rick is not around in Borderlands, and we don't get full access to nomadobjecttamplates in FC4 nothing to catch. While waiting in assassin poshpilit than I do. And in dragon age. And then you look and polishes toy...

r
rafikrasta 16.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_2_dekal_no_limit-44945/
This mod is necessary -)) the hands of developers in Jo.e how can you not notice that no holes within the walls disappears all 3 series of the game spoiled

A
Aleksandr Volchara 16.02.20

The boys, who may be post - like what? Che sit, it is necessary to promote the theme! I myself am modding a die фар3 and fashion do.
I read forums.ubi.com where the rogue gave a link, there downloaded tools, decided to sample a Kalashnikov to pump, as I фар3 did.
But faced with a problem:
1 D:\FC4 mod\patch_hd\entityarchetypeslibrary - correct path for the package, that is, see whether the game.
2 as 171144368018084255.ark.xml (Kalash) back to fsb to convert. On forums.ubi.com written: quote (Google translation)
Save the file and convert it back to FCB:
Code:
Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertBinaryObject.exe --Base-NAME = . Ark.fcb --verbose --fcb 153129968707904202.ark.xml 153129968707904202.ark.fcb
and move it to the entityarchetypeslibrary / folder, which should probably be in the root patch_hd / ... but again, at this point, I'm assuming this last part is familiar territory.

But where exactly to enter this code is unclear
tried cmd - bummer, and in ConvertBinaryObject.exe in the properties nothing.
With programming I have tight.
Who knows unsubscribe!

Rogue, here you see clear. Do a good deed, write the instruction as it did on the local forum Mods Far Cry 3.

s
stalker Igor 16.02.20

alex, well, if the package back is not impossible and the sense to open it there. I was thinking to increase the capacity of a purse and a backpack, but unpacked dune file patch_hd found nothing except the _UNKNOWN folder, which contains the file extension fcb, can you tell me which file in FC4 is responsible for these settings, and if it is, it obviously differs from the file in FC3!?

s
shelmec 16.02.20

A little nahuliganil weapons)))) With modding all hrenovato. No surge of interest,as 3-m Farom. All you can do is to change the characteristics of weapons and a little of the player,it is almost everything. The size of the purse,bonuses and other buns are encrypted while the file,nomadobjecttemplates.fsb,,. The case on opening moves,but very tight. Need people well versed in programming. I just poke in the dark,by touch. Old dune all the packs back and the game sees the change. But that would be edited .ark.xml in ark.fcb need a new Dunia. Or rather a bit changed. In General, post the link where gathered in a heap all I could dig up for modding.Utility, FC4ArchetypesBrowser.exe, thrown into a folder,entityarchetypeslibrary, and start from there. There all on shelves sorted. Be sure to make a copy of the original ,,entityarchetypeslibrary, so in case of problems, to return the originals. I make a copy of the modified file and have it convert and throw the game. All the parameters remained the same with the 3rd Headlight. Someone forgot to go to the third forum and read there. After changed the file ark.xml it must be converted to ark. fcb in the New Dune,which you will find in the archive. Nothing anywhere else to register not necessary,just a mouse drag and drop the file on ,,Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertBinaryObject.exe, will produce a file with an extension,ark_converted.fcb,, Rename it ,,ark. fcb, Then placed in a folder patch_hd\entityarchetypeslibrary and pack in Patch HD.dat
The archive has the image Converter xbt to DDS and back for texture. Most of the textures are in data_win32\worlds \fcc_main\ fcc_main_unpack\__UNKNOWN \gfx There, they have only numbers. It is necessary to dig long and hard. Textures ,such as skins of Bishop have three different size,if to rule,then all three. After the edits textures thrown in UNKNOWN gfx HD Patch Try here ubecause the texture of the elephants.which you have to buy to attach to the usual elephants,but found only two yet.
Tried to explain as best I could)))) Confused wrote)))) In archive threw an illegal mod that is in the video above,there is no realism there.This is for those who already went through the game normally now you can go again crushing everything and everyone in its path. To drobashi bullet hundreds of shot,and a grenade launcher converted into a automatic shotgun firing bursts(in the video). In General, for hooliganism))))) I do Not want,do not put. In General there will be questions ask,all you know will tell,but know very little)))) And a request to partners,not just sit there like hamsters,share your knowledge)))) happy New Year! Goodness and peace! Download the archive with the tools http://myfolder.ru/files/42671976

A
Aleksandr Volchara 16.02.20

rogue
Thank you, bro! Take. I will try.

in short, to without question
unpacking-packing patch_hd: dunia2-r179_b115
conversion: updated dunia, which Rogue found
and disable antivirus
the location is: \your folder\patch_hd\entityarchetypeslibrary