3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20 04:06 pm

Huge and two-handed swords (Dark Souls)

You can short top (can be detailed) at the best of each category and why they are the best?
As far as I know in part 1 for the Hyper armor is nothing but balance does not respond? Or is the size of the gun important? As in 3 parts.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Top no no. To each his own. Personally I can only think of one weapon that stands out from the General list: Claymore. In my opinion, the best weapon for PVE. The point is that this sword has the highest attack speed in the class, that is, he is faster than all their fellow dvuruchnikami. However, he is not weaker, it has awesome moveset is extracted near the beginning of the game. Another worth mentioning is the sword of the black knight. Also considered one of the best in the class dorocha. Among the huge best, are the classics in the face of zweihander (which also can be taken in the beginning of the game) and a huge sword of the black knight.

l
legusor 16.02.20

the best swords for Mele with a focus on the power of the sword from the red Wyvern's tail and the sword nito. no other swords there. on NG+ you can use the sword of chaos. the first two swords small tolerances - wield them almost from the start of the game, with minimal pumping.

L
Lelik Bobik 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
The perfect balance among two-handed sword for PvP and PvE at all stages of the game is the Claymore. Balanced in terms of damage, ie not much loses to the other dvuruchnikami, so it is also the fastest in its class.
Also quite diverse moveset. A great weapon is as good as a long sword in its class.
Спойлерhttp://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Клеймор

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

legusor
yeah, the sword nito who's not even scaling from the skill, making it a constant damage equal to a 300-350 ? and the pump will have for such damage, and demon titanite

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
better try to knock the axe of the black knight, like imbaba thing, and attack more or less rapid for the axes. anyway, top for pve. if the axe does not work - hope for a halberd black knight, she is also almost to the gargoyles will be. don't know how to remaster, and the original to beat, had to kill the first knight in the garden dark roots. maybe just a coincidence, but when I killed him before the other knights of the black, with nothing falling out

C
Cineraus 16.02.20

Go look at the DS wiki and read.First one sword,then about a second,then something else and eventually you do decide to become a cleric with a Mace =D

D
DocB1995 16.02.20

legusor
with emphasis on the effect
the sword from the red Wyvern's tail
Nonsense. This sword has NO skanirovanii as other dragon weapons in the game. Therefore, in the beginning of the game he pedal, but after a little bit of leveling the sword from the tail is just lame. It's sword-meme in the first PVP dark not just.

no other swords no
A very bold statement given the fact that the weapons in the game enough. And frankly settling among them that has been proven so many times and by many experienced in DS people hewing it with ANY puhoi in PVE and in PVP.

V
VredniyMorzh 16.02.20

Top gun in pve - greatsword (eng. Zweihander), which lies peacefully in a cemetery. His power attack with two hands drop to the floor, most of the opponents who are not drops, it stuns, in addition, the power attack is rather fast for a heavy weapon. The first time will have to get used to Museu will need a lot of endurance, but it can be comfortable to play when missing out on power attack + roll.

X
Xmax1234 16.02.20

Support VredniyMorzh, Zweihander is the best in its class as the ratio of weight/damage and Musette. Of all the options ultra two-handed weapons the sword is the best. Just about two-handed swords, they are the same Polutornik, here the choice is much larger and depends on conventions.
For example: Sword of moonlight, with its purely magical damage, which would be useful against most enemies with the minuscule protection against this damage, and exactly as useless against enemies with high resist to magic. The swords of the Arteries, both of which can be useful in different locations like in New Londo and the Tomb, its the cursed version is able to kill ghosts, and his true form, causing a furious Crete and having the effect of the heavenly hardening that increases damage on undead and knights of the abyss. Favorite players of sword of the abyss, which for me were simply interesting sword with an interesting animacy special shot. Sword of the black knight - with its increased damage versus demons and a good mill with Bricker. In short.... of swords a lot and frankly poor among - no, choose on taste and color. If you have the time and resources to pump, then take the Claymore and upgrade it at the optimal build for you.

L
Lelik Bobik 16.02.20

DocB1995
Yes, he probably plays with them, and decided their favorites in the top to hold.

S
Shadowarm 16.02.20

Rock of darks souls wiki,everything is painted on the case.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

About CVA... In the beginning it mildly manifests itself not in the best way, this is only the beginning? About damage. I understand that a short stump of a tail Wyvern is not skallerud on, but too superior to same-Zvi. But again. It is only at the beginning of the game is the injustice? I would not want to just grind something for nothing.
Shadowarm
But I'm afraid that there is infa not all relevant. You never know. Like how long the game is patched for the last time, but... XS. It was easier to ask here.

S
Shadowarm 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
There's always all true brother,chalice constantly making changes,and when the last patch came out XS,the game is not the first freshness.

X
Xmax1234 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Any weapon zatachivaetsya. Cai if not sharpened, you can even in hands not to take. And the sword of the Drake, well there is a shout that is garbage, but in fact with the full sharpening is one of the 3 best dlinyj swords in the game, even without scaling on the characteristics of its net damage is extremely high, but Crete is still no, so he just straight kicks with decent damage.Return to Zway, with full sharpening he will have a damage comparable with a large sword knight, but he is 2kg lighter and his power blow and faster and has the effect to drive enemies into the ground.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

Xmax1234
As far as I know it is beneficial to enchant the analogy of the chaos of the 3 parts? Or is there something more effective?

X
Xmax1234 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
If you go to a pure power build you should not seize him on the way to fire or chaos, it is better to make a simple gain up to +15. But if the power is not the priority it is better to sharpen it with fire, sharpening of chaos will be weaker, and has a superior bonus to damage only in the presence of 10 additional units of humanity. On other elements it is better to forget, the only thing that could further raise the damage of this sword is crystal sharpening, but then you can forget about this weapon when its durability drops, because with this kind of sharpening weapons can no longer be repaired.

F
FallenGhost 16.02.20

DocB1995
DocB1995 wrote:
Therefore, in the beginning of the game he pedal, but after a little bit of leveling the sword from the tail is just lame.
I have to disagree. The first and only time I passed the game with him, and the only problems is a little damage took place at Stray Demon and Kalamita. In the first case, I had to change the sword two-handed, and eventually passed it already with 6-7 attempts (based on attempts with the Dragon Sword). And the second still takawira, but again, 5-6 times only. All the other bosses with this sword fly off with 1-3 attempts.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

By the way, and no one expressed my joyful opinion about the Demon machete?

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

Xmax1234
That is, the maximum damage it is +15% and strength build?