3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhekuha 16.02.20 04:06 pm

Change the time of day (State of Decay)

the people who know how and when the day gives way to night? and that night play is almost impossible, nichrome not visible at all, and this lousy flashlight does not help does not help!
or sleep it is possible that time has passed, just started to play don't know anything
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aniskin999 16.02.20

zhekuha
Will not do anything. Chose another NPC, what would Marcus rested, and went to drink tea (wait anyways).

F
Fagot 16.02.20

zhekuha
Each cycle (day and night) lasts for 2 hours, I night out with the speedhack (in Cheat Engine) if you don't hunt cheat put in the settings the brightness to max.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 16.02.20

Scared you Yes.Ha I sat in the car and poshol resources to produce since there is the highlighted place to search.Citaci damn.

D
Den Zharkov 16.02.20

On the contrary ZBS when night, sat down and luchesi without the pale.

D
Dubzyy 16.02.20

Den Zharkov
Well, the day you can also, stealth is not balanced here

D
Daniil Yakovlev 16.02.20

And I would like to sleep)

K
Kep15323 16.02.20

Night and day in the game mine is not balanced,gallop played noticed that almost always play at night,day for 20-30 minutes occurs and then again the night.

J
JuvialS 16.02.20

Кэп15323
Balance is good in its time the branches fall, the day 1:30 hours and night 2 hours, all perfectly done as once again I say Autumn then Autumn, say thank you Winter and day and 1 hour night 3 hours was to be.

B
BioGen 16.02.20

I am scared to walk at night,once I go for the food and when I took backpack gray Horde attacked and killed the zombies didn't stand a chance no(

G
GLG 13 16.02.20

Afraid of wolves - in the woods not to go, comrades!
Just plan your actions during the day:
day move away and into more dangerous places, and generally strain to complete.

at night change the character in some minor and clean the next and the most secure area.

Thus the day - job, night - LUT.

D
Dark Souls 16.02.20

GLG 13
Oh well, it will be possible to try,after you accomplish your goal)

S
Servick 16.02.20

I agree with the 1st comment. That stupid or HR*is not visible. It was hard to make developers want the night off you?!.. Noticed in many games there is among the developers of any bastard, or a few (don't know) that is necessary in the game of shit spoon just settle. Well, why not take a cue from the series the Dead Island. And a flashlight just noticed in the 1st koment stupid no good does not. If we are to life to bring. So the lights had long been worse than the spotlights Shine... .

z
zhekuha 16.02.20

cerygit
wow I was Isabel creating a topic) right now I play sometimes I play a reissue, but at night there's enough light and you can see everything