3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 16.02.20 09:49 pm

The temperature of the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6Gb

PC configuration
Intel Core i5 3 GHz 7400
8 GB of RAM
Windows 10 Pro x64
The MSI GTX 1060 6GB (MS-V349).Map reference with the impeller for cooling.
Concerned with this question.Play the Witcher 3,graphics settings high Nvidia hairworks disabled, everything else on high. FPS 60 frames.
Temperature maps 82°.Is this normal for this graphics card?
GTA 5 WITH 60-70°.
In the Witcher the temperature does not rise above 82°
The maximum temperature of my card 94°
In simple 25-40°C
51 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 16.02.20

The working temperature, put a utility on the Msi afteburner the settings tab> cooler> on program mode, set the curve speed is cooler, it is easy to understand.

I
InboxM 16.02.20

bloomm,ie 82 degrees is this normal for this game?

W
Wolf347 16.02.20

InboxM
For a single graphics card, of course not! Even two and some more will be too hot and then, if they have bad cooling, plus a very much dispersed.

I
InboxM 16.02.20

Flokkkis,well, why not right?

S
SS44 16.02.20

Still the temperature is slightly high... I had a 970-I , and with the turbine , and 82 degrees was the max I've seen. And so, in most heavy games basked 67-72. Now 1080 with good cooling system and not rape, even in 4K 70 degrees I have never seen. So 65-67 high...
As mentioned above, the curve of the cooler should be put differently. For example , I put 100% of the speed of the cooler was already degree 60 and therefore have more noise , but less heat vidyuhi)))

I
InboxM 16.02.20

SS44
at the same forumacn of reading such that the temperature of the reference normal maps, even working. But is it really? In the same Witcher does not rise above 82.

S
SS44 16.02.20

I'm not saying that the temp outside... but I zhalkovato komplektuhu , when it is so heated. So in my current case 4 fans)))
PS Damn , wait I just noticed that the 1060 then the turbine turns. Well, then the situation becomes more normal))) But I personally would have tried to improve the cooling in the case and any video settings the heating cut...

c
callmegod 16.02.20

Normal temperature. I also sometimes heated in a sealed enclosure.

H
Hattack 16.02.20

InboxM
The reference always was, and probably will be, much worse than the custom cooling. So the high temperature of the graphics card is not surprising. If the body of the computer allows, it would be nice to use it. I have the HAF XM is worth 4x200 mm and 2х140мм(Noctua). And video(custom dtx1050 ti) in the same 3M Witcher above 60 degrees on ultra (no hairline) does not rise.

I
InboxM 16.02.20

Ie you can calm down about the temperature and continue playing?))

b
bloomm 16.02.20

InboxM
Again, this is Rabochaya temperature and pugalki different people who have cards with massive cooling system have no weight, as it will focus on the performance of your card...

Again, put utility Msi afteburner the settings tab> cooler> on program mode, set the curve speed cooler.

R
Ryazancev 16.02.20

InboxM
Can a few degrees down to replace thermal paste. I noticed that after half a year it clogged the fan-turbine dust(780 reference). At the bottom of the impeller is formed fluff of dust, it must be scraped periodically.

I
InboxM 16.02.20

Ryazancev
What is the dust map new) bloomm
But if the curve is not to put?

R
Ryazancev 16.02.20

InboxM
Do something like this

Spoiler

I
InboxM 16.02.20

Put a curve of temp but less noise more though) I do not know, listen to the advice bloomm, play and this is temperature.

b
bloomm 16.02.20

InboxM
Well play in prog, try to find a balance between noise and temperature, good luck.

D
Daidjer 16.02.20

InboxM
Put shadows on low and check the temperature.

Z
Zenux 16.02.20

InboxM
Ordinary temperature (almost all manufacturers 82 is the norm), so do not bother.

I
InboxM 16.02.20

Today warmed to 85, in the same Witcher

m
meagarry 16.02.20

Buying a Ref card had to know what they are going =)
PS if Monique 60Hz, turn on vsync. 60fps in single-player games for the eyes. Where the card will be able to give more, it will not work on full. The average temperature will be less.