3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 16.02.20 09:49 pm

The temperature of the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6Gb

PC configuration
Intel Core i5 3 GHz 7400
8 GB of RAM
Windows 10 Pro x64
The MSI GTX 1060 6GB (MS-V349).Map reference with the impeller for cooling.
Concerned with this question.Play the Witcher 3,graphics settings high Nvidia hairworks disabled, everything else on high. FPS 60 frames.
Temperature maps 82°.Is this normal for this graphics card?
GTA 5 WITH 60-70°.
In the Witcher the temperature does not rise above 82°
The maximum temperature of my card 94°
In simple 25-40°C
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 16.02.20

bloomm
bloomm wrote:
Done with you =)
That the merged and the answer is nothing ))) pressed specifically )))
bloomm wrote:
But it's not who prevents a person to put 80-100% of revs and I'm more than sure the temperature is above 60-65 will not jump. Then Boost will be max.
And sit to listen to the vacuum in the system unit )))))

W
Wolf347 16.02.20

bloomm
About your adventures =) or experimentation =) was forced to lock the fan rpm in the same Msi afteburner to turn on kombustor and everything =) Why so perverted it =)
I did - did not help. Max was 76C. Although this Vario and have a ride, if I was loaded vidyahu not games, and some stress tests, that is, using 3d mark, future mark, OCCT.

b
bloomm 16.02.20

Flokkkis
Kombustor, it heats better than any games and beach packs .

I
InboxM 16.02.20

bloomm
What I do not quite understand what kind of blade?
Can you give more details?

s
saa0891 16.02.20

InboxM wrote:
What I do not quite understand what kind of blade?
This is when you have for example a memory chip sealed.

_
_XuMuK_ 16.02.20

InboxM
I have vidyuhi 1060 to 3GB. And all the games I've played, the maximum temperature observed was 77 degrees, and the cooler is not 100% cool... Especially then in msi afterburner put the speed of the cooler 100, the horror, thought the comp into orbit will fly, make noise in General. I have it manually set up the graph of the temperature and speed of the coolers, put the speed to a maximum of 92% at 88 degrees... but again I say, almost a full load of chip temperature stays around 70-75 degrees, often closer to 70, and 70 degrees I have the coolers are spinning for about 60-65%
PS graphics card from GIGABYTE

I
InboxM 16.02.20

HUNTER15
Yes, it is clear that all of my indicators 82,but this is only one Witcher, other games test

b
bloomm 16.02.20

InboxM
The Gpu connects to the PCB by using solder in the form of balls, they form a contact from the heating and rapid cooling is expanding, balls of solder that are compressed then expand unevenly, cracks and lost contact, the symptoms may be different from artifacts to a black screen, sometimes the card stops working with drivers. The shittiest situation is when the crystal GPU falls off from the substrate itself, black screen, then need to replace the GPU.
In fact, if you have experience of repair is possible with a voltmeter to identify whether the GPU is dead or can be revived.

The theme of the blade is more relevant to the old video card, a new card more chance to catch a dead memory or power than the blade's GPU. Sometime I go to my old job at the service center, a very small number of new cards from the 900 series enter -1000 for repairs, according to a friend of the master, still not had to raise the blade with the GPU... And the old flying be healthy, he personally gave the order 500 cards for GF is that GTX 450-480, 550, 560, 570, 580, less GK 600 series, they have just the same common problem, I absolutely love this driver but when you try to install a black screen, or do not intended. Pretty easy to be treated =)
Those who mines they have nutrition problems are often and the blade is surprisingly rare. Perhaps in the Moscow service a little more.
Again, do not tire of repeating that there is no perfect technology, everything breaks.

I
InboxM 16.02.20

bloomm
Thank you, I understand. Seen the Witcher 3 are so demanding and therefore the temperature is so high, in GTA 5 the temperature is significantly less. By the way the map in the area of connection of the monitor is hot.

A
AL5 16.02.20

bloomm
I have 6GB 1060, and is always noisy vidyuhi. XS temperature which was not measured.
Now stopped to cool off, and there subsidence FPS, 80 degree reach, and this is not the norm.

I do think that with the turbo cooling temperature did not exceed 50 degrees. And even less was.

u
unreal_serg 28.06.21

bloomm
That's what the rules helped!
For some reason, the coolers didn’t work for me even at 60 degrees, it turned out that this program was already there and by ticking the "Program control" the coolers started working and the rate dropped to 44 degrees! Although before that I had been guessing for several hours about the temperature!