3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
greyvr 16.02.20 09:53 pm

Poll: what difficulty are you playing??? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Fighting in the game is sometimes quite heavy, 3 Goblin Berserker how to cut down my hero on the first level and knocked the hero is already level 10. The difficulty is average, and nelegkoe to play like that and reluctantly. The question is, who is at what level of difficulty playing the game?
170 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiny 16.02.20

Difficulty - 0. Ie the slider in the middle. (-100 is the most easy, +100 is the hardest). Yes, fight when you have the brakes pretty easy. But somehow have to cope. Here it is useful to learn at least some magic.
In this game there's a sense of play or on 0 or +100, as -100 to play terribly uninteresting.

C
CTAJIKEP 16.02.20

Zero
Is plugin cut down the AUTOFIT mobs under LVL player

r
ribos 16.02.20

Where did Lope weighs and how to play more interesting

PS.I average a little complicated

S
SunRa 16.02.20

The difficulty was 0 (currently 18th level), but dropped to -10 to get it!!!! The steeper the hero, the harder it is to play - IMHO nonsense. The developers seriously wrong with uravnavesil.
And an urgent need to have a plug limiting the revival of monsters and Shmatov cleaned the locations, as Morrissey was.

D
Duble_agent 16.02.20

Stalker tell me where the plugin took laid out the link pliz))

C
CTAJIKEP 16.02.20

http://planetelderscrolls.com/

More was written in the theme of the degradation of TES... paysite it's downstairs somewhere

L
Lubber 16.02.20

Play on difficulty 0. The slider did not touch finally. Now 20+ level, glass ammunition. Single monsters don't cause problems just do. Especially people though they are in the same armor as me, but the skills they seem not swinging nifiga... but with crowds more difficult - the main thing behind not to let anyone in - you have to back away, but the shield really helps against groups... But single sometimes useful tactic hit, retreated. The bears are still hammering through the shield nepodetski - you have to avoid.
Difficulties were experienced only during pumping of the left skills to raise attributes, like when wearing heavy armor and currencies of the goblins with his fists ;-)

But I have a question: Who-thread learned how to use acrobatics in combat? (When the block is clamped and crushed at the same time jump and the arrow - pers or flip turns ago or tumbles to the side or forward rolls is given after 50 felts, roofing felts after 75 skill Acrobatics.) It seems to me that this feature finally it is impossible to use - your fingers will break... Out of combat trained, and in battle figure found all these keys at the same time, but to still then the enemy to notice, to hit him...

L
L 0 k i 16.02.20

Around 80 level of difficulty. Played on the most difficult, but it is quite tedious. The fight with imp takes 40 min. By the end of the fight, the enemy resembles a hedgehog with wings! From one corpse of a wolf or imp get 30-40 arrows. Slightly lowered difficulty, once in the arena I was killed in the first battle ten times in a row, have lowered a bit. So that now approximately 85 difficulty level, just below max

g
greyvr 16.02.20

hmm... nerves of steel you need to have to play on difficulty above 0....

M
Mangas 16.02.20

Hello. I play a mage on the level of +100 (the maximum)...
The first week suffered terribly, but now I save only my summoned Clannfear, Scamp either. I think that the only way for me to finish the game on the hardest difficulty-so it's never to sleep (and to stay 2nd level, and all the monsters are, respectively, too)...

PS: I once closed the gates of Oblivion, but...

Good luck to all!

Sincerely, Mangas.

L
Lubber 16.02.20

Mangas
Staying on the 2nd level you'll spoil the whole fun from the game... Many quests are only available after the 20th level. And you have mana on travel spells will not suffice, if not to pump intelligence.

J
Just Do It 16.02.20

Well, I have, depending on the circumstances from 70 to 90. Until LVL 19. I believe that below 70 is not interesting (at least I have enemies die after a couple of strokes). No mods, etc. did not put. But with higher levels it becomes harder and harder.

P
ProFfeSsoRr 16.02.20

Started the game at +100, and now as you play, and when it really slows down the game, it is necessary to 0 remove :(

L
Lubber 16.02.20

I do not know how anyone, but I Kwacha reached already at level 30 and tired to blame the whole army of Daedra alone on 0 level (storm atronarch, these pantsless cinnie Daedra, I all sorts)... All the helpers after two strokes lying dead, and you're alone vs 10 fight... Considering that I play a thief in light armor (armor-maximum =85, but breaks down immediately when you let with 4 sides hammering)... Choteau not want these moments more and of 100 to pass...

L
L 0 k i 16.02.20

BUT only at the higher difficulty levels - unnaturally long battle. Cut them cut for hours at a time :)) Dungeon after a battle with three zombies resembles the scenery for silent hill :) And so in General a matter of habit. Svorachivaniya have to win - so that's good..

S
Steel.Ajax 16.02.20

Well, do not say that we should steel our nerves have. I'm crazy at all, and will gamays 75% and very matyugayutsya, and if you put it to 0, all killed with 5-6 strokes, which IMHO uninteresting. So.

l
loko fan 16.02.20

I always play at maximum. Already a lot of RPG'NIS passed the most difficult(BG2,Fallout2,TES3,Kotor,NWN) and I think that the biggest buzz you can get current from hottest complexity. The current here I am afraid that in oblivion went a little overboard with the duration of the battle... or are they counting on the fact that flair all hardcorecom will help them to find the coolest stuff in the game... And that's true in oblivion the monsters adapt to the level of the player? play all day 3(LVL 8) even noticed yet... and please tell me who knows how intelligence affects magic but mana increases? and I can not understand why the current 1 of 3 electrically. charges fired on the enemy takes at least a millimeter, and the rest vosche Nitsche not take...

N
Nekrohrenaten 16.02.20

Loko Fan
Hmm... for BG2 - respect. Vabsche in Adid difficult to play at higher difficulty levels.
About oblivion, I'm not a hardcore player, playing on default difficulty.

F
Faceless 16.02.20

50% of our choice
for 0 - not serious
a 100 - mazahizm

about BG2
I don't remember exactly but there is a maximum complexity a little that gave
like crits on the main character and fairbody its worked...
if there is a mess I beg pardon ... maybe it was long ago

l
loko fan 16.02.20

you forgot the most important thing - 2nd damage all monsters