3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
greyvr 16.02.20 09:53 pm

Poll: what difficulty are you playing??? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Fighting in the game is sometimes quite heavy, 3 Goblin Berserker how to cut down my hero on the first level and knocked the hero is already level 10. The difficulty is average, and nelegkoe to play like that and reluctantly. The question is, who is at what level of difficulty playing the game?
170 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rufios Ghost 16.02.20

Now -10,usually 10

J
John Satan 16.02.20

on average

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 16.02.20

slozhnosti by default.
In a particularly dangerous place - the main quest (rescue oblivion) to 0.

E
Eldar 16.02.20

Mostly on almost complex, but in some situations put on average.

S
Sinergy 16.02.20

Passed the game on medium without the codes, I'll pass on the heavy.

T
Two of One 16.02.20

to 0. and then the Daedroth on 16m lvle hell dunk)

A
Ankuzya 16.02.20

To 0. Cons don't like, but also skills for the complexity level yet. I just relax in the game you want.

k
knoxville_rf 16.02.20

100%...What the hell...Played on the default, no plugins, followed all the Guild , in fact, a large part of the entire primary side and, to the extent of walking around the caves. 250 hours(as I zaebalsya) and 19 level...19th!!!!! And here at +100 and 72+...You probably do nefig vaaabsche or you're just simply lying.

V
Valdemarich 16.02.20

well I identity default DIN (not hunting ihmo change of the complexity is akin to cheating) tasks executed 32,
and the level 34

I play for fun ,not for levels, and what else

N
Nintendo Viy 16.02.20

Nightmare... All the game played on 30, and only Shas noticed... uzhosnah...

N
Nintendo Viy 16.02.20

Gee) Means forgotten)), And remembered again)))

z
zdp91d1qui 16.02.20

We recommend not to use =100... Well, except for those who in life have nothing to do except to kill rats, Yes hradeckralove. I promise that Oblivion so you can't walk and stop lying that at this level, all type-top. That some do not deserve recognition. It is necessary to enjoy the game and not waste time in vain, only to score fucking points on the hardest level. I personally play at 20, from time to time switch on 0, but when I did Oblivion and there was even lowered, because impossible to kill 6-7 Isaevich Atronach, and 2-3 spider-Daedra, which also can slightly paralyze, even more so. Oh, I dream about LocalDamage in TES. Like in Dark Messiah. Then for level =100 easy to play...

S
Slavyaschiy Roda [Yazychn 16.02.20

I play on a difficulty somewhere below zero because it is difficult to play.

S
Sanchezz82 16.02.20

And I have by default also finally... At what?? The average i.e. 0??? PYLEZZZ!

G
GarryTopor 16.02.20

2 Dark Carnivore:
+1

However when you reach 40 leftist, and you can put 100.
I did, no problems arose. :)

S
Sagitari 16.02.20

I play purely on the easiest difficulty - because if you play on the most difficult level, the game becomes a laughing stock - how can you blame a few minutes with the sword, what a rat!!?? I personally funny to listen to how someone speaks about how he plays on the most difficult level - they're about what that realism and honesty say. Realism is when the fight ends in just a few seconds. I always so a few bumps and Bosko demolished...(Deadly Refleks 4) - that's so early and fighting. And 20 minutes to fight with someone is just LOL. You have in reality already for 5 minutes, swinging a simple sword, not to mention the Claymore, your hands would fall off from exhaustion... So decide for yourself what is more realistic - when a rat dies in one hit any sharp piece of metal or when you stupidly cut it a few minutes (sadistic)

A
Alice_Tremere 16.02.20

Support. I play middle peasants, that the life honey did not seem, but when you meet enemies more powerful, switch to lighter. Sometimes after a fight, my weapon breaks.

A
AK47 16.02.20

First at -100, then -50, and 0 now.

M
MCesh 16.02.20

On 0 yet. Playing for the first time, while the desire only to raise the difficulty level as easy, after Gothic :)

R
ReservoirDOG 16.02.20

Approximately +20или+30. The IMHO, the