3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 16.02.20 09:55 pm

Your favorite boss of the entire series alsov? (Dark Souls 3)

For me it is

53 Comments
Sort by:
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 16.02.20

Difficult one to choose, tough and memorable bosses in the series very much

p
pochtipushkin 16.02.20

The reym. Smoky knight. Man, which lit the flame of my farts. . . And his story hooked.

_
_Ozymandias_ 16.02.20

A dragon Slayer Ornstein and Executioner Smog. They will remember the most.

Spoiler

I
Ivan313 16.02.20

Judge gunder PS for the first time started to play in the series and chose the beggar class is 40 minutes with him were busy

_
_Levi_ 16.02.20

A dragon Slayer Ornstein and Executioner Smog, and probably from the 3rd part of the Nameless King, a very long time with them suffered...

M
Marty52 16.02.20

partizan2033
OOO, Yes. I have Artie is also the most favorite of all. Not only as a boss but as a character in the universe. Besides the fact that it is very hard, it also looks awesome, and moreover, the story he is great. In General, cool.

D
Dzhoel Miller 16.02.20

Kalamita

S
Stiratel 2010 16.02.20

Penetrator and Maiden Astraea"the virgin Astraea all of the Demon Souls. The music is very well written on these bosses.

R
Rooough 16.02.20

Started with X2, like Wallstadt. Very badass in Golden armor, and its bell)). I do like faithful knights, prepared to not like the life, the soul to give.

S
SadSam 16.02.20

The Legion of Farron and Lady Mary from Bloodborn the most beautiful, like Laura and Museu in the battles of anybody I've ever seen in games)

E
Eagle-Owl 16.02.20

Of Course Artie. Bossfight chic, elegant ENT, elegant set and a sword.

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.02.20

Oculos

U
U212 16.02.20

partizan2033
Gwyn, The Arteries, The Soul Ash

G
GGGORILAZZZ 16.02.20

By far the GIANT of JORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Devill666 16.02.20

Kalamita and soul of ashes

0oO 16.02.20

Seth and I are most like.Not complicated,but damn it was a pity to kill, especially after the Supplement.It's hard to choose one,because a lot of people liked :Ornstein and Smoug, the Arteries, Gwendolyn, Kalamita,sir Allon,the ITA,the Nameless king,Lady Mary, etc.

R
RGC 16.02.20

Keepers of the abyss is very cool. If they are still such a light was not

S
Sergey Buvaka 16.02.20

X2 liked the dragon from Solve, smoky knight, AAVA the king's pet and hiding in the darkness. In DS3 they are the guardians, brothers Latrice , dancer

t
technopank 16.02.20

The executioner and Slayer. In fact it is the strongest creatures from the world of Soulsof who can absorb the power of their allies. I can't even imagine what it would be if Horny absorbed the soul of Gwyn.

s
snayper2013 16.02.20

Soul of ashes definitely. The epic boss is a hodgepodge of all consumed. He is the best arena, the best soundtrack, and best, just furious attack, he is the best boss to date.