3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 16.02.20 09:55 pm

Your favorite boss of the entire series alsov? (Dark Souls 3)

For me it is

53 Comments
Sort by:
S
SirRoland 16.02.20

partizan2033
Definitely! The arteries!

H
HitD 16.02.20

Ludwig from BB , I almost ***smiling while this bastard a few hours to beat.(Although I hate the wild , but for the presented emotions <3 this scum)

A
Aqilla 16.02.20

For me Seth - came to him on low LVL, almost beggar - burnt farts be healthy, but I still have domical)
And if epic dragons like the same Calamita)

P
Portmen 16.02.20

4 king liked the unusual boss.

S
Skimble 16.02.20

The arteries.
Charismatic is not met.

S
Sergey Buvaka 16.02.20

We walked once together and even depressed-)

A
Aleudin1 16.02.20

The favorite is of course the Arteries. In the battle with him I had a brainwave do not hurry to win, prolong this epic battle. Ten points out of ten. The most difficult boss - so he will not be alone. 1) the Calamita, or rather the cutting off of his tail. A nearly impossible task. And could not. 2) a dragon Slayer Ornstein and Executioner Smaug. Too fun. When one puts a spear in your hand in the ass, and the second from the top hammer hammer to a spear before the time jump. 3) The Nameless King. It tried to find common ground about 30 times probably. 4) champion Gunder that shows who you are and where you belong. And the easiest boss for me, at least - is Gwyn. Countered as a child of God. With ring and a good weapon, three parry goes on a holiday. Such are the cases.

h
highSKiLLED 16.02.20

By far this is the pepper, still having dreams about.
Spoiler

A
Alex Hawk 16.02.20

M
MUTFKZ 16.02.20

The only one I burnt for the whole series, Manus.

Spoiler

Sunk into the soul, Priscilla.

Spoiler

P. S. since I have not experienced any problems with the Arteries, Horny and Smogon, the Kalamita present some here, in this thread, I, I personally, do not remember. But in a series of souls, they are definitely one of the most important boss characters.

A
AxelFoley 16.02.20

DS1 - the Arteries, Ornstein and Smoug.
DS2 - Hiding in the Dark, Smoky Knight.
DS3 - Guardians of the Abyss, Soul of Ashes, the Nameless King.
But if the highlight, of course, the Arteries.

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 16.02.20

Smoky knight, that he was dead. I tried like 50 times to kill one. All the rest of the 1st and 2nd parts turned out. Even 2 a pet with might of the frozen wastes seemed simple (after 5 times). And it could not. The left roll is not well know. And a shield did not work. So it the most((((.

D
Dimast1941 16.02.20

DS1 - the Arteries,the Calamita,Following SIF,Manus.
DS2 - the Reym,Sir Alan,Xing Slumbering dragon,Ivory King.
DS3-Giant Jorm,Dancer Cold valley,the Guardians of the Abyss,Lotric, and the young Prince Lorian, senior Prince,the Nameless king,a Soul of Ash and so on....

r
requital-47 16.02.20

It's hard to choose one,because a lot of people liked it!

A
Aleksey Chichigin 16.02.20

Don't know how anyone, but I have paganity boss it was... the Great tree. Seriously, even the arteries so difficult for me was not.

D
Delphis 16.02.20

for me, the first Minotaur was a problem. I certainly understand that all doherhole and Hyde took it, but I died like 20 times

A
Aips95 16.02.20

Alex Kichigin
I understand you play without a shield? The boss is not to say that simple, but its attack is quite predictable. Here Dodge some really difficult.
Of all soulshow I still like the poisonous dragon from the DLC to the second one. Not particularly complex and beautiful, the fight is on.

S
Stiratel 2010 16.02.20

Orphan Braid from BB.
Spoiler

D
DainerRain 16.02.20

Can't name one.
Gael, the Pontiff, Ornstein and C Manus,Soul of Ashes, Arteries, 4 kings, Gwyn, Keepers of the Abyss, Frida, Maria, Ludwig.
Well, all the same my feelings is stronger than to the Gael.

D
DainerRain 16.02.20

RGC
Kama how.