3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dp- 16.02.20 10:01 pm

Hearts of Stone - the final thing (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know the name of final of things which gives us Mr. the Mirror: the horse, food, etc. to add them yourself via the console? I would be grateful.
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 16.02.20

dp-
No I'm sorry the console is not in use

M
Marty52 16.02.20

MudrichenkO
This is for all of You so? I'm just wondering: why write messages of this kind, if You know in advance that I can't help you?

M
MudrichenkO 16.02.20

Marty52
Well, I'm talking about those people who appreciate the work of developers and don't want to spoil and paganity their work, I would not want to waste impressions of the game kakimito consolegame mods and cheats

M
Marty52 16.02.20

MudrichenkO
It's an RPG. Here spawna ordinary things AFTER the passage of the storyline will not ruin things. And sometimes even Vice versa. If you appreciate the work of developers, then just buy the game and all. No need to invent some nonsense about ispugannaya their work using the same console.

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

I too want to see the code on the sword, and Algirdas gives, though was DLC because at the end of the scar disappears and new dialogues with Tris and Ian too disappear. silver sword of the school of snakes too, only in the last mission you can get

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

MudrichenkO
some people prefer certain sword or armor, but with higher levels it all becomes useless. here is the console and saves unnecessarily for receiving the object via the console of the characteristics of the subject correspond to the current level. I like that while passing the Crash gave the sword, which is kind of like a legendary, but after a while it's already empty

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

it would be awesome if you could move the effects with a shovel drop for swords:)

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.02.20

it would be awesome if you could move the effects with a shovel drop for swords:

the truth is the most difficult boss in the game , IMHO

I fussed with it for 40 minutes . it is Healy for 2-3K with a shock =/

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

Nikotinoz_
I'm still with Ophir magician spent a long time)

M
Marty52 16.02.20

Nikotinoz_
I wouldn't call it complexity. This boss is built on the principle of Dark Souls 2. That is, it is not difficult their attacks, and difficult because of their stupidity, because in my opinion very stupid on the part of developers to make a boss difficult just because of the fact that each successful attack on GG he has treated. And these spirits who climb themselves to him and thus give him time to recover. Honestly, trash. It is better to give him more hippie or attack made it more powerful, and very fast. And all really good would come out boss. Anyway, this is off-topic.

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

by the way the last mission with the riddle Of the'Dima was a reference to the demon from the mission in which we had to help Caris and Adalrico)

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

Marty52
he me each powerful blow in the direction of recline)

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

the question is not on topic, but has anyone found a helper herbalist nicoski?

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.02.20

Angelus1991
Yes , he's dead

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

Nikotinoz_
how did you find it? just after talking with a couple in an abandoned village, Geralt did not continue to look for... something weird happened

A
Artego32rus 16.02.20

Angelus1991
silver sword, or rather his drawing, can be obtained in one of the missions prior to this, in the same way as the drawings of the armour can be cavalerri of Vesemira at auction. The guide that is posted here on the site, wrote some inadequacy.

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

returning to the theme of the forum, Algirdas sword is called Iris, and silver sword of the snake venomous Viper silver sword, but no matter how much I did not enter them in the console, they are not issued(

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

Artego32rus
what about the mission drawing a silver sword you can get?

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

Artego32rus
drawings of armor and a steel sword I got, and the drawing of the silver could not be found(

A
Artego32rus 16.02.20

Angelus1991
and damn, confused with steel. Silver you can really only get in the last mission (well, it takto is a snap). Although there is a suspicion that the drawing also exists. And in any case, the set of the wolf as was samym cool, so they will remain