3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dp- 16.02.20 10:01 pm

Hearts of Stone - the final thing (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know the name of final of things which gives us Mr. the Mirror: the horse, food, etc. to add them yourself via the console? I would be grateful.
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 16.02.20

Angelus1991
I agree

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.02.20

MudrichenkO
Yes , but as he said himself , Geralt, he always thought of Ian when he was with some woman

M
MudrichenkO 16.02.20

Nikotinoz_
ahahahahaha to TechNet

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

sandro_sar
on the nexus there is a fix correcting bug with the energy of the saddle, but it's only for the NGP. here is the link http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/844/?

D
D.I 16.02.20

It seemed to me the most interesting set is dlc armor the new moon quality the relic. A big boost to white damage, and damage Crete in Crete. Yes, and it looks cool with the swords godmachine school snake. Nothing more, fashionable plain black doublet.

And what about all that stuff... That sword of Algirdas, endless grub, booze, all garbage. Saddle certainly cool, but in fact more than 85 energy as the Ophir of the saddle and is not necessary. The only useful thing is the silver sword of the snake.

K
Kapranos 16.02.20

and I liked kontos embroidered with Ophir gloves and trousers and hair long flowing I like the earring in the ear and look like a Cossack, eseseno sword, just this time XP so stuffed that the characteristics as they do not care

A
Al3XXX_ 16.02.20

Angelus1991
About a body nesushka. It's not Geralt did not look for him, and yourself. And as for those two old men I immediately became suspicious.

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

Al3XXX_
after talking with the elderly, the task immediately became: go back to the herbalist, and where nesushka search is not clear.

D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

Angelus1991
If near the hut with the old people hold vidimce vision, then Geralt will smell of rotten meat, go by the smell in the hut and come upon the boxes, knock boxes airdam with, there the hatch. Then understand.
PS. Then again to talk with the elderly, and then to go to the herbalist.

A
Angelus1991 16.02.20

ZorbaBudda
thank you)

t
tujmser 16.02.20

How to use the sword of Algirdas to say super move" as in the description with the accumulation of energy?

a
arinr 16.02.20

And as you shovel the Keymaker? Against the crowd of small animals or people is very impressive and looks and acts. - per hit 10% damage returned in the form of treatment. Is it me, or do the attacking against the shovel there is a special replica, they have the type of tear the roof from surprise.

D
D.I 16.02.20

arinr
Well, it's mostly a joke, a witch with a shovel. Still think its much more effective to help e swords under the critical hit and damage when they crit, especially swords to help e-school of the snake.

M
Mixa2142 16.02.20

Artego32rus
Where the Wolf and the Cat stats are the same?
The cat gives +% damage, and the Wolf only resists.
In the game every unique armor schools... cat - +% damage bonus, Griffin - +% to the signs, the Bear is a +% increase of adrenaline, and the Wolf is a balanced armor that combines all the bonuses of the previous one, but with less gain. The Snake armor is medium armor with high defense, +resistance to poisons.

A
Artego32rus 16.02.20

Mixa2142
look! The wolf and the cat are the same, only the wolf armor

M
Mixa2142 16.02.20

Artego32rus
Master chestguard school Cat:
protection 190;
attack power +20%;
pierce damage -10%;
damage from monsters -15%;
damage from elementals lowered by 45%.

Workshops boots school Cat:
protection 71;
attack power +10%;
+4% protection from stabbing damage;
+5% to the protection from cutting damage;
+5 % to defense from monsters;
+5% to protection of elemental damage.

Workshops Bracers set school Cat:
protection 67;
attack power +10%;
+4% to defense from monsters;
+4% protection against cutting damage;
+5% to protection of elemental damage.

Shops pants school Cat:
protection 71;
attack power +10%;
+6% to defense from monsters;
+6% to the protection from cutting damage;
+15% to defense the elemental damage.

And the actual WOLF:

It you look carefully.
In Kota +50% attack power, and the wolf only +20%, +20% power signs and +20% adrenaline... Like I said, from each school for a little bit.

A
Artego32rus 16.02.20

Mixa2142
maybe patches changed the characteristics? As I recall, the stats of the wolf really was identical to the cat, in addition to armor. In any case, wolf is the most preferable option (at least for branches of fencing)

M
Mixa2142 16.02.20

Artego32rus
If you fence through the adrenaline, i.e. passive skills that increase damage, critical in the presence of adrenaline, then you should put the passive school of the Bear to increase HP and increase points of adrenaline and wear the armor of the Bear, for a boost of adrenaline.
If you fence using the chance to crit and crit damage, then you put passive school Cat on light armor and put quick attack in the abilities to increase the crit of the damage from quick attack.
Armor of the Wolf, are the middle and passive it increase the power of characters from the school of the Gryphon.
In the Heart of the Stone appeared as a master of enchantment, and it has a completely new combination possibilities: well, for myself, I have identified two.
1st, is through the damage from the sword, i.e., through the damage and adrenaline. It is better to wear the armor of the Bear, with the bonus of a growth of adrenaline, put skills to combat TRANS(when adrenaline is at maximum damage is increased, until the adrenaline) and all similar abilities, the armor of the Bear we are enchanted with the master word for Ease and they become a light armor, which means they will have to work passive skill school Kota for increase Damage and chance to crit per piece of light armor.
2nd, it is so to say the magician, put the strongest magical armor (armor of Ophir), or the Griffin. And just as enchanted with them a different kind of armour, i.e. the Griffin - heavy, for the increase in damage of characters from the increase of adrenaline and of Ophir - in the middle, to increase the damage from the signs.
Well, as for the weapons, the swords of the School of the Snake - without any alternatives. High chance to crit, the power of Crete, and the rest of the stats.
Well, armor of the Wolf - not fat, not meat. And look like Lambert... Lambert,Lambert - dick. Lambert,Lambert harmful **d =)))

G
GventPlayer 16.02.20

Mixa2142
the rules, but not to write. reposte in the theme builds - everything is written is true, and hence the post just delete

U
Ura1998 16.02.20

people and have a team on the shovel drop ?