3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 16.02.20 10:03 pm

The easiest boss (Demon's Souls)

By analogy with the theme of the Most difficult boss. Which boss you found the easiest?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Just started to play, the boss in 1 - 1, Phalanx seemed very simple, but long, I am sure that more such will not be a freebie :)

A
Anderby 16.02.20

Boo to leave. A couple of times.

By the way, I for the first time this slug seemed very complicated.

V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Anderby
By the way, I for the first time this slug seemed very complicated.
I had 10 incendiary bombs, most of his minions blew them to cheer. Others lured the boss in the end was left all alone :)
While most strained Cthulhi - overseers from the world of Latria.

A
Anderby 16.02.20

The Golden skeletons of four of the world poopasnee will. Cthulhi although the crowd do not go.

V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Anderby
The Golden skeletons of four of the world poopasnee will. Cthulhi although the crowd do not go.
Black with two Katanas, strain, and so I have these skeletons the quality goes right after the boss Aujicator found a great place with a good bow and Ring of Avarice in an easy 40k a shower for 4 to 5 minutes per typed, I think that the pace will soon able with a black skeleton in melee to wave :)

A
Anderby 16.02.20

This tea is not the same tomb with death and endlessly call them weak, but a spiritual ghosts? Yes, a great place. If you play a female character can still gloves from the tower of Latria dress, effects are added. Yet Yuri soul of some boss on a spell to increase get a shower to exchange.

V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Anderby
This tea is not the same tomb with death and endlessly call them weak, but a spiritual ghosts?
She is still there and lizards of which can drop Pure Moonlightstone.

If you play a female character can still gloves from the tower of Latria dress, effects are added.
Play a female character, the tower was still not everything, but the gloves have not yet found, or rather have found something, but in the description about the bonuses there is nothing written, I think their drive crow for Colorless Demon Soul.

Yet Yuri soul of some boss on a spell to increase get a shower to exchange.
I haven't released, remained to pass the levels 3-3 (unrealistically stupid, 3-2, with Meneater'AMI thought that the battle takes place on a narrow path, and about the platform at this very track did not know in the end they sent me down :) ), 1-3 before winning.

Yet the biggest problem causes dark phantom Garla Vinland, do not prompt as it to make ? He's my character in one hit blows, despite the 40 units of Vitality and armor Gloom Armor with a Yurt :(
The virgin Astray from a bow I made after that, Garla, and with the phantom at all XS how to be, there may need some uber weapon or to forge a special magic to learn ? I want a quest with his sister to perform.

A
Anderby 16.02.20

Bound Dozer Axe grey demon soul, draw it out from under a rock (it does not swing axe on the top) and press R2 in time. Phantom falls yet gets up gets another shot. Three-four kick and ready. The idea is Dozer Axe you can use Dragon Bone Smasher from 2-3 (in the light of the world trend) - it also crushes the enemy with a strong attack.

V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Anderby
Got him, though I gripped the Large Sword Of Searching from the soul of the Old Hero, approached him from the side of Astraea, there is a very good place where he will be blunt and to beat a piece of rock, and it ruined him, I pile up still Castano poison and plague :)
Now left only king Allant and Doran, will break.

F
FallenGhost 16.02.20

As in the game series Dark Souls and Bloodborne, most of the bosses killed on the first attempt. But if we talk about the easiest - probably it will be the Old Monk (Old Monk) from offline mode, living in 3-3, and the Judge (Adjudicator) of 4-1.