3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SunnyTheMan 16.02.20 10:03 pm

The most difficult boss (Demon's Souls)

Actually, who do you think is the most difficult boss in the game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mumby 16.02.20

Hmm, the most difficult? Most nerves spent on Cannibal in the tower of Latria. They are not so much complicated as, firstly, their two pieces, and secondly to fight to have practically Bouncing to the side. Mages in this battle much easier :/

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

Yes, this is the only boss who actually caused difficulties, but there is a trick how to remove one of the boss from a safe place
Disappointed boss 1-4 - king

S
SunnyTheMan 16.02.20

minisery strong.. the first time I made.. the second was pushed off the cliff, so it was decided to change the leather armor to brushwood - physical defense is more important than skill in this situation. but first the skin is spoiled, in pockets lying around 20 arrows... nasty bosses.

about allanta, the most offensive is the removal of the LVL. myself level 3 lost on him.

now I have NG.. opponents has grown up so much.. I think the problem is with flamelurker... strong demon.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

Not minisery, and Maneater

Flamelurker is also easy, against fast characters can do nothing. There is a cheat way to kill it

http://forums.playground.ru/demons_souls/623365/
here is my guide on the game, I now have it enlarged to the maximum

S
SunnyTheMan 16.02.20

ALeXandeR Umbra, by the way, killed the maiden in black, and the souls it is not in the inventory.. glitch? and then I'd like the Nord regalia, but with a soul neponyatka.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

to obtain the Northen Regalia need not Maiden in Black soul, and the soul is False King

her soul is not given for killing her... to get her soul, you need a good ending - at the start of a new game with the same character you have in the inventory will be her soul

S
SunnyTheMan 16.02.20

oops, thanks for hint. by the way, gates 1-3 opened, and Ostrava no..
not see the stone?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 16.02.20

you should have saved in 1-2, go back and explore all under the bridge

C
Console Boyar 16.02.20

Old king Allant. The others carried powerful axe in General without any problem. Here in NG+ real hardcore starts

A
Anderby 16.02.20

Old king Allant. Against him, my heavy clumsy Spearman was somewhat useless. A couple of hours, twenty attempts and I still finished him off.

Flamelurker. Fast, uvorotlivy, strong. Had to bavouzet skeletons.

Maneater. Again, my character didn't have dexterity. Always trying to lose, flies, and the two of them.

And optional Old King Doran, I do not kill.

V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Ruban demons 4 passing, the most difficult boss seemed Maneater, but only at the expense of the arena, all the others were killed without any problems.

F
FallenGhost 16.02.20

Old king Allant (Old King Allant)

Held from 7-8 attempts. I suspect that the difficulty I have caused because I killed him immediately after the second world.

Ie killing the Knight of the Tower (Tower Knight), there was impenetrable fog. After - I went to the second world. There killing the God of Dragons (Dragon God), I returned to first world, killed Pierce (Penetrator), and immediately went to the king.