3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20 10:05 pm

Mercenaries d2 what to wear, and whichever merc is better (Diablo 2)

For example, what to wear, the measurement of the 1st act
Ran with a mercenary to fire on the rune word with my necro wyceny per unit in the curse of the shear resists plus with 10 things to like Hella rules came in so can che thread advise on standards 3 and 5 act in what they wear so as not to dead so quickly and for what Persians they fit.
PS Yes, I know I know about the universal standards from the second act of a cross between the paladin and the Amazon.
38 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 16.02.20

ROMCHA1994
let the mercenary bow windforce, if you do not find make harmony rune word, only bow should not be properties amazon only. On your head wear a giant skull, but the armor - put on any where more protection. But in General, armor - rune word fortitude, but to create a lo rune need.

m
minovalo 16.02.20

I'm not even going to try to find out why. Just *Summon Playersik*

m
minovalo 16.02.20

Regarding bambamarca - for flights to NILU norms Lubriderm.

K
Klassewer 16.02.20

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
for the rune word with my necro wyceny per unit in the curse of the shear resists plus with 10 things to like Hella rules came in so can che thread advise on standards 3 and 5 of the act in that they wear that is not dead so fast and what about the Persians
HKS probably. mercenary 1st act is pretty cool, with ice, for example.

p
playersik 16.02.20

passed
passed after a fight with his fists do not wave. I already forbid you in the dust, o father of Enigma (and the necro and dvukhsloinoi Sora) don't try to game me in other topics now, if you welled to the ears you know what a noob. go better wigs now you know how good and nabsoveta keep to yourself
ROMCHA1994
I have a necromancer with Archer with act 1's she wearing harmony of shaft and Kira wore her dead Schaub is not the main feature - walk speed I'm very happy. else windforce and forti but it's total idiocy in the style of passed better to buy a merc from act 2 to put on the thresher shaft and the gas or Andy and the benefit will be in 100500 times more cheaper and more and aura Cachaito

m
minovalo 16.02.20

You come on, don't miss a beat, and then begin to repeat. Progressing. Again, Obsessed quotations to refurbish. He kind of likes mamasi. :}

K
Klassewer 16.02.20

playersik
hard you passed hatisi

p
playersik 16.02.20

Klassewer
just people not really thinking what I wrote. at first the crowed my necr complete garbage Ala Tran hum.I Evo in vain like a child has posted a video where he bait. then I said into soon guide Sorka will do and this beautiful cock immediately began to mock, saying she hoped sho will mnogosloinoi. I, too, Mr. irony so I made Sora dvuhseriynyy Yes it is super finally it immediately and shut up. I don't like such snobs lishby mischief what to do. trained for 3 months Enigma 2 infinity and wearing the crown decided to sho he's handsome but is actually empty. now after etovo shame in the topics trying to encourage me.

m
minovalo 16.02.20

8 years with first posts have passed, and style. Or someone Twinkie dug up to play...

m
minovalo 16.02.20

Oh, even 10. I would call this epic the return of the violent homeless man.

y
yok0o 16.02.20

1a mecr: faith + dragon + tr s wapka ias @ - this merc I have on the ZIL / TV / don beaver
3a merc: lawbringer / lastwish + ga + 2 dream-just beautiful, had collected for dream bug
5a merc: lawbringer / lastwish + treachery / eth forty + guilame face-go hameru merc for auras with lawbringer or physical fighters for Mait aura

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

About merc with the 3rd act learned new thanks voK0o. I understand that merc 3rd act fell.
Trapsink shadow tried merc with a 5th act to run on the bosses and so pokatatsya very tenacious with those clothes. Thank you!
But to bow to Amu what merc to take? I think that 1 or 3 of the act? Will testity!

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

If Amu then try on the advice pirya to measure from the 1st act

y
yok0o 16.02.20

ROMCHA1994
a2 merc: eth reaper's, treachery, guilame ias jeweled - top merc for the bow Amazon without options. Under decree and without her it is heaven and earth.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

About light AMA, I've been reading about the rune word Crescent Moon axes, swords, Polearm(!) an important parameter -35% to lightning resistance, so if I put polearm on a merc that will kill the merc who has? And if I put on light trapsink or light the Sorka, the sword with rune word then spells affected?

m
minovalo 16.02.20

-35% lightning resistance only works for media. On Sentry traps plow, Sorka will help.

K
Klassewer 16.02.20

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
And if I put on light trapsink or light the Sorka, the sword with rune word then spells affected?
I wonder how theoretically possible to imagine that it influenced the skills AMA? will affect only sorce

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

Thank all, I will continue to test! If someone made thread by the standards remember that pliz feel free to share. I nakopipastil some information from old forums about the mark on the patch 1.13 d want to pin to robattle (then not to search and not to produce similar themes) in user guides or in add mercenaries and everything about them that I have collected and there are very many beech =) going separately to raspisat numbers about mark and then separate guides for the standards so it was easier.
PS Actually, I think this omission on the part of rebate. I'm not way not suggesting anything yet about the npc added and about mercenaries not added.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

If you are not lazy how to contact the moderator rubattle.net the addition of these topics can, in principle, to send a file with all the info will you two make out, Yes I know I know it's not a wiki but still.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

Klassewer and you forgot that the Amazon has a skill like Power Strike it contact if th and rune word I wrote above it is logical that it will down rez the mobs with dvoroznak spears checked(!) on the complexity of the Ad.