3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20 10:05 pm

Mercenaries d2 what to wear, and whichever merc is better (Diablo 2)

For example, what to wear, the measurement of the 1st act
Ran with a mercenary to fire on the rune word with my necro wyceny per unit in the curse of the shear resists plus with 10 things to like Hella rules came in so can che thread advise on standards 3 and 5 act in what they wear so as not to dead so quickly and for what Persians they fit.
PS Yes, I know I know about the universal standards from the second act of a cross between the paladin and the Amazon.
38 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 16.02.20

The second coming of Leersia?

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

passed then suddenly the second coming? You wrote above about the posts of old 8-10 years ago, dyke reference pliz. I want to understand what me Troll, and if in fact the idea of a separate article that I'm right and she is needed primarily for the convenience, second for beginners, although the server I play since 2011 (from 2013 to 2014 scored) but don't know much, it's better to be here, I need the info about your favorite game on my favorite server than I will look for figs knows where, and went to the server found that it is necessary and back into the game.
PS And here even does not smell oldfag nope I just love a good game, notice how Blizzard is offended as Blizzard North did a better product is better than that of proximity which are still worn with this varkravt see because of the success of Blizzard North, Blizzard freaked out and disbanded the more successful Blizzard North.

m
minovalo 16.02.20

Those who seek will find. And by the standards, and so on. But you copypaste, view.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

That will make copy-paste but to all was clear, so to speak on the shelves.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

Can the way the first part to lay out there Corian tables are not the right fit

Act 1(the Archers) (“Cuts” of the Amazon)
They can be hired from Kashi, in the camp of the tramps. They spetsializiruyutsya in archery and can be effective to support from a distance. Features mercenary(Cold/Fire arrow) will be listed in the recruitment window.

Information on the skill and outfit:
Or skills (skills):
Asset:Cold(Cold) /Fire(Fire) boom(Arrow), Inner vision
Passive:Increased resistance (+ resists)

Clothing/weapons: Armor, hats, bows (not crossbows!)
Note: They are not Amazon, respectively, can't use Amazon bows

Desired attributes for the mercenary:
+***dexterity *vitality

IAS increaseattackspeed - Increases attack speed - Increases the chance to cast one of the skills such as Cold(Cold) /Fire(Fire) boom(Arrow) or are on the clothes (I mean those skills which have a chance caste)Blind, forced to flee. In the end, amplifydamage, with rare bow.

CriticalStrike(critical strike Chance) - Increases the chance of a critical strike or kill with one shot cold(Cold) or fire(Fire) arrow(Arrow)

FasterCastRate(Fast speed overlays spells) -Increases the chance to cast one of the skills such as Inner sight or are on the stuff (Gag. there is a controversial issue for fcr at different forums in different writing)

FasterHitRecovery(Bystrodeistviya after the impact) is indicated in the table.

Frames/Shots per second FasterHitRecovery % Fast recovery after impact
11 0
10 6
9 13
8 20
7 32
6 52
5 86
4 174
3 600

Fire and ColdArrow (the archers employed in the normal. Remember that the parameters are reduced if you hire Archer in NM or Hell. Except that the frequency of loss Clod/Firearrow increased by 2%)
Comparison:

Below shown table

INF.the skill of fire. Arrow Of Fire. Damage Reiterate(AR) bonus
Level
Skil 10 21-24 91%
15 36-39 136%
20 63-70 181%
25 111-126 226%
30 195-222 227%
35 315-357 316%

INF.skill Cold. Arrow Cold. Damage Reiterate(AR) bonus
The Level Of Skill
10 22-23 91%
15 34-35 136%
20 53-56 181%
25 226 85-90%
30 151-160 227%
35 256-270 316%

ColdArrow deals less damage. However, at level 35 skill (level 98 Archer and +6 Allskills), it is possible to freeze the monster from Hell for almost 10 seconds. That's impressive.

Fashion FiresExplosive Arrows or Bolts and Fires Magic Arrow - are not standard.

1. Mod ExplosiveArrows does not work. What you see the effect is just a graphical bug.
No damage and no bonus to AR related, with the skill of ExplodingArrow.

2. ModFiresMagicArrow deals magic damage, but the Archer gets a bonus to AR.

Archer can give you with bows of renovados aura
Vigor(power) with Rune Word Harmony(Harmony)
Thorns(Spines) with Rune WordEdge
Fanatacism(Bigotry) with Faith
I will continue to add

Karoch in the Hyde tables enough so to say for convenience

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

Maybe I will do Russian/English version well that all went straight =)

J
Jay_xD 16.02.20

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
CriticalStrike(critical strike Chance) - Increases the chance of a critical strike or kill with one shot cold(Cold) or fire(Fire) arrow(Arrow)
interesting info))

mostly you some nonsense copied))

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

I forgot to add about the patches Yes 1.09 does not work on 1.13 d not checked soran
It is important that wrote above I will add(!) as this part of Crete and about I've gathered on various forums that the mercenaries use their skills with some chance caste or even I do not know as it is not tinkering in the game files like mercenaries use their skills randomly or as a chance to cast or not, for example on cold made from 3rd act finally there is the usage percentage of the spell type from the beginning then ice armor Ice Blast then Glacial Spike. If kovyrnut d2 and place would be appreciated.
Thinking out loud: Can caste skills were in d2 pure without additions.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

PPC is one of condemnation at the end of threads...

m
minovalo 16.02.20

Mod ExplosiveArrows does not work.
The mark seems still not working. As AR bonus to bow skills. Hardly ruled. But to protest for long. Although few of the lunits for damage using it anyway.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

Mod ExplosiveArrows does not work. - Testil from merc as damage from normal arrows and if the Persians even the fire damage goes
Maybe all the info I got will post in another topic, so to speak at a public court, there and the edits will do (how to attach a file to the topic I have part of the font is not displayed)?

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

By the way about the rune word Crescent Moon protester on light the Amazon with a mercenary from the second act on both had a spear with a Crescent Moon and a... we arranged a gangbang in the two guns and Andi and goriely, mesh especially went :) in Diablo not hire this ZHP all the way with his lightning did not calm down.. 6 to 8 times and managed to score it well, Baal em finally was beating a baby to me even it was a pity.... =)

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

ugh not spears and polearm soran

m
minovalo 16.02.20

Why? With polearms no 1 skill from AMCI.

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

I Packed the same for themselves and for measurement the current measurement it is essential

R
ROMCHA1994 16.02.20

create a theme a Large collection of information on the Mercenaries

O
Obsessed 16.02.20

With polearms no 1 skill from AMCI.
I Packed the same for themselves and for measurement the current measurement it is essential
ROMCHA1994, and? :D same, there is a class of Drin? too lazy to read so much, but THOU CHO, this -res plows just for the media, so that the measure is better to fasten any Reaper's toll and you will have happiness with almost any character. :-) and Java, according to the standard, the better the javelin+shield. feel by thunderstroke with the skill Charged Strike (synergy is also necessary to download) - to see how there will be a gangbang. ;-) ias need to score 55%.

O
Obsessed 16.02.20

feel by thunderstroke with the skill Charged Strike
..during TIGHTENED ;-)