3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enoslik 16.02.20 10:11 pm

\"Paragraph\" vs \"Boinic\" (Metro: Last Light)

I compare these shotguns. Shotgun Paragraph the most powerful weapon, which, as I've heard it shoots all the bullets at once. Machine. shotgun of 1 part. Exactly the same looks, but shoots not bullets, but one. What shotgun is the most powerful.
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
lambert 77 16.02.20

Don't need such stupid threads to create, you can't in real life use them, but only in the game, so it is still a...

o
o00oalex 16.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Boinic - accurate rapid-fire shotgun is perfect at medium range and in melee, but reloading it takes a lot of time.
Clip: 6 buckshot rounds.
Recharge: 5 sec.
LMB - single shot or series of shots.
PKM - aiming.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Paragraph - grapeshot heavy machine gun is deadly at close range, but wastes a lot of ammo. The use of attenuators with him is not possible.
Clip: 20 buckshot rounds.
Recharge: 4 sec.
LMB - single shot.
PKM - all of 5 shots.

p
pirat ua 16.02.20

Twists 4 barrel shotgun.A volley at close range from 4 barrels at once knocks on the felling already the sparks are flying.

d
davidrf 16.02.20

And where this subject can get (paragraph)? Saiga, I think, not worse. The same 20 rounds and it shoots bursts. The catacombs under the Church went on parade.

d
davidrf 16.02.20

By the way, why the shotgun silencer?

o
o00oalex 16.02.20

And where this subject can get (paragraph)?
Officially - if you buy Metro Last Light Season Pass.

By the way, why the shotgun silencer?
I took only the official description. Oh well, really no need. Although Boinic Glushak still can be screwed.

V
VOFFKAV 16.02.20

o00oalex 0 - Officially - if you buy Metro Last Light Season Pass.

I have a Repack, the weapon is.

S
Sergnikow 16.02.20

davidrf
And where this subject can get (paragraph)?
The mission of the Catacombs right from the gate that is opened by the rotation of the wheel, near the wall will lie heavy Paragraph
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Next buy
o00oalex
Although Boinic Glushak still can be screwed.
Why??

v
vitalik.n1 16.02.20

weird! I've got exactly nothing nebylo!!!!

s
simpson747 16.02.20

davidrf
Before the saiga had not yet arrived, but found multi-barrel shotgun at a level where a fisherman, get away from shrimp. In the place where you ring the bell and then shot from the ghouls you can climb the stairs to the second floor, there in the middle of the transition at the corpse lying the gun. Not much watched and not yuzal for Boinic, but I counted like 4 of the barrel. The paragraph is not a paragraph, not know.

v
vitalik.n1 16.02.20

simpson747
No,it's not a Paragraph!!!! it's just a doublet!!!

v
vitalik.n1 16.02.20

Duplet-can be upgraded buttstock, silencer or extended barrel, laser target designator and the second pair of trunks.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 16.02.20

Sergnikow
I litsuha przekazana, shotgun, this was not in the catacombs, 100%

d
davidrf 16.02.20

simpson747
The double doublet was used. To me it is more like ovojnica. As will drink all four!...
And bojnik while charge - already died... But the saiga I won!
Good in close range, and at medium ranges.
Shooting is automatic, only shot!

V
VOFFKAV 16.02.20

Paragraph ,if there is in the catacombs of the wooden door(right) to open the Twister, then he is in the beginning of the game when choosing weapons(then it will be taken away and appear exactly in the catacombs, and even earlier).
Continue to improve it, you can: clip of 40 rounds, a nozzle on the barrel and sight).

A
AnIr 16.02.20

cooler Saiga with a larger store does not have a trunk :)

S
Sergnikow 16.02.20

Вадиман26
I litsuha przekazana, shotgun, this was not in the catacombs, 100%
We barely managed to release games like on Steam's already offered to spread their money over a Season Pass, which includes four add-ons (they are called The Faction Pack, The Tower Pack, The Developer Pack and The Chronicles Pack. Also, bought the season pass just get a new gun called the Paragraph.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/metro_last_light/dopolnenie_dlya_metro_last_light-83986/
Or tablet put

A
ArtemCool 16.02.20

You know, there's something suspicious... I hope that everything was Metro 2033. Who downloaded the DLC to it, remember 2 new guns: Electro gun" and"Automatic shotgun. 1st gun known in Metro: Last Light Faction Pack mission Heavy as Rail, but the 2nd, I suspect, this is Indent, ie, just changed the name, because the characteristics of a shotgun well, very similar. Here just added the possibility of tuning, so these guns can differ considerably, but without tuning, one to one...

a
alex VinDizel 16.02.20

Еnoslik

P
Patriot PG 16.02.20

davidrf
The paragraph at the beginning to take, on the basis of Sparta in D-6. He's better than the saiga that initially has twenty rounds, and you can make forty, the saiga even twenty, only after the modernization, even a paragraph instead of aiming can immediately shoot five rounds from powerful monsters helps.