3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erseker 16.02.20 10:14 pm

Freezes in the game (Just Cause 3)

I have 8 gig operatives and the game after 15 - 20min of the game begins to freesite. How to solve this problem, who knows?
51 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 16.02.20

And in any way. Optimization in the game. Friezes are even in terms of iron

T
Teyroks 16.02.20

Ilya233
Do not carry nonsense. Optimization rules.

Erseker
Unfortunately, the Frisians do not only depend on RAM, you can reset the rest of the configuration?

A
AdamSl 16.02.20

Try with this settings to play with, but generally with the response from the top agree the optimization is bad.

b
bazilews 16.02.20

Guys,want Verte,no,but I like the passing game a single frieze was not.Game bought in Steam.

T
Teyroks 16.02.20

bazilews

That is exactly the same) just have someone bucket of nuts instead of computers.

E
Erseker 16.02.20

Teyroks
The Intel i5-3350p CPU @ 3.10 GHz 3.30 GHZ
Ram 8.00 GB
Nvidia GTX 660TI (2gb)
Win 7
Here PC features.

E
Erseker 16.02.20

AdamSl
With adjustments played, put on low and in secondary care.

A
AdamSl 16.02.20

Erseker
Honestly don't know, the game I have is fine, though the computers are different.

C
CCCPDriver 16.02.20

alas.... not like, thank you..

S
Sm1k3 16.02.20

Erseker
they're kind of like release updates, but so far it is denovo nothing will change. It was shit and will remain so. I played about 15 - 20 hours, then barely put out the ass, removed, and no longer even think about it don't want

T
Teyroks 16.02.20

Erseker

Your computer barely meets the minimum requirements, ie to play at low settings. Get a video card with a volume of at least 4 gig and the Frisians lost. You simply do not have enough video memory

E
Erseker 16.02.20

Teyroks
I have a GTX660 TI (2gb) the game at a minimum needs to go, YouTube tests looked at your map and there are 30 - 50 frames in people issues. And as I understand it's not the video card and RAM, 8 gig game enough, I'll buy another bar at 4 gig.

T
Teyroks 16.02.20

Erseker
Check the possibility of leakage of RAM

E
Erseker 16.02.20

Teyroks

That's just steam included.

m
melvinov 16.02.20

Also wildly frieze and played, but it is impossible, it is necessary... judging from the reviews my computer the bottom goes and only with this game, the Witcher 3 main goes to 50-60 FPS smoothly on high prohibitive.. and this shit with console graphics jump is 60 frames then 5 then 30... then 10.. so at intervals of 1-3 second no matter what happens on the screen, the computer is as follows: Intel Core i5 3570K GigaByte GeForce GTX 670 2 GB... operatives apparently enough for this games (let's call it so)... 6 GB DDR 3 1600 MHz Win7 ... look in the Manager this hack eats 5 GB, and though shamelessly lag... first time I see this... developed just best of ze best.... here now I do not know.. operatives dokinut Giga 4 more... or return the money for it... because there is no certainty that 10 GB will help it... after then operatives will have to buy vidyuhi with 4GB... only fuck if she gave me to 1280x1024... 2 GB is enough in all games with his head... but not in this campaign... and most importantly what there is to eat though... laughter and just...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 16.02.20

melvinov
in the next 1-2 years your hardware will still be something to pull on medium/low. then all kaput! only indie, Yes, card games to play, where it is not necessary stronger than iron.
so hatiti the game because of the fact that you do not pull the comp... heh, laughter and only. before buying, see minimal, if the computer smoothly approaches the minimum, you need to understand that the game will lag! if you have a computer at least to the average to hold, then would mineralco could play without lag.
I will say this, at the moment I play on ultra with off using on this hardware - amd fx6100, 16GB ddr 3 1833 Mgh, gtx 970 Gigabyte G1 gaming (4GB). Win win 7x64. 1920x1080 resolution
the game runs in 60 fps. no lags, no lag.

E
Erseker 16.02.20

ZiZu Zankercu
It's just RAM, the game even 8 gigs enough, I read on the forums that with 12 gigs I can play. In the case of the curve optimization.

m
melvinov 16.02.20

ZiZu Zankercu
As a buyer of this product I have the right to hatiti anything you see fit. Or I run the game on Pentium 4 and GT240 and resent why HD is not smoothly 60 FPS? No... my comp rules, mad Max from the same developers is fine at full.. the Witcher 3 is prohibitively high Lark... last... because... I have NOT FULL HD!!! In this case, with just a Cowes I fully and adequately see that developed fiercely fucked up optimization... don't believe me, read other forums, Yes stupidly go into steam and read the reviews there at least... rarely in a game will see all the negative reviews associated exclusively with friezes. and for one game, just 1 change parts... heh, funny... I agree in THAT the resolution of my computer is 3-4 years will be fine to pull the game, but again, it all depends on developers and their optimization... if the hands will be out of your ass how wrote the incentive... will continue on 980... if the arms are straight, it will be like mad max the Witcher, etc. the rules of the games... to be honest I first encountered this fascia Board game... actually this month Domino operatives gigs to 8... let's see then... vidyuhi not going to change about 3 years... still always cope with a Bang...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 16.02.20

melvinov
you're not angry, just look at the trend of games. system requirements are growing every year, if in 2015 on ultra for any game enough 2-3 GB video, 8GB of RAM and a 4 core from AMD, now it is MAXIMUM for medium! 3-4 years I think computer will pull the game on high? I highly doubt it. now there was a new GPU architecture from AMD and NVIDIA, which means old' card will be cut drivers. without new wood the game is not going... next year will be a new architecture for the CPU, history will repeat itself like with the graphics cards. 1-2 years MAX for your iron. consider what you'll be playing through those 2 years on your computer. if you rather games are not demanding on hardware if you are not interested in games such as Code, battles, etc. (highly detailed), then Yes, it makes sense to change the iron - no!
I 2 years ago updated the computer and at the moment this is enough for example to play the same just Kees on ultra without lag. Yes, there may be, as you say, poor optimization, but on my hardware the game runs smoothly and no freezes/lags. but I'll say this, it is still not optimized, it's just inflated system requirements for the game!
but on the example of optimization - put ARMA 3, and look WHAT a NOT OPTIMIZED GAME! what you didn't have iron, even of 4 SLI 980ti in Armagh are freezes and lags. here there is no optimization!

G
GP1978 16.02.20

Freezes in the game after 15-20 min arise from the fact that the parameters of power supply circuits( in advanced settings) is enabled hard drive, turn off after 20 minutes by default, you need to go to the settings of the current scheme on your computer(laptop) and transfer the setting to never.