3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erseker 16.02.20 10:14 pm

Freezes in the game (Just Cause 3)

I have 8 gig operatives and the game after 15 - 20min of the game begins to freesite. How to solve this problem, who knows?
51 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 27.01.21

No, this is mysticism. A couple of years ago I played - all the rules, drops up to 45 with a busy scene of the usual.
Now, on the same conference, it is not possible to play with the same Windows. Freezes every half a minute, drops up to 15 frames. What's wrong with her? You don't like new firewood?

B
Boris shaver a 27.01.21

People, everything is fine on the island of broads, everything works. I go into the game the first mission I can not shoot from the plane. And that's all. I reinstalled the bestolku. The gamepad works in other games all the rules

S
Subaru MotorSports 27.01.21

Borys Razors a
Pass this place on the keyboard with the mouse.

B
Boris shaver a 27.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
Thanks I'll try

B
Boris shaver a 27.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
Claudia and mouse not working in just coast

S

BorisShaves a
Disconnect the gamepad from the computer and all unnecessary from USB, reset the control settings.

B
Boris shaver a 27.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
I am playing on the console, I have already changed it, one hell does not shoot.

S

BorysRazv a
Play on the computer :)

B
Boris shaver a 27.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
Good advice of course, but the offspring squeezed the computer. That's why I took the console. I don't ask anyone, no one has such crap like I didn't have)))

X
XERSONES 13.06.21

Teyroks do not grind nonsense !! there optimization is so-so !!

a
alchemistrevox 09.01.22

Teyroks
1050 2Gb on the latest drivers 497.29 flies at maximum speed. CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x & 16GB 3200mhz