3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20 10:15 pm

Console commands to increase stats. Wotc (XCOM 2)

Found updated info.
SetSoldierStat eStat_HP (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Health
SetSoldierStat eStat_Dodge (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Evasion
SetSoldierStat eStat_Mobility (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Mobility
SetSoldierStat eStat_Offense (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Precision
SetSoldierStat eStat_Will (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Will
SetSoldierStat eStat_Hacking (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Hacking
SetSoldierStat eStat_PsiOffense (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Psi attack

You do not need parentheses, insert any optional value. Quotes are required. Instead of Jane Kelly, I. F. your soldier.
41 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fayrus 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
Mod on a lot of enemies? Tell me the name.
I miss Long War 2. Don't waste 200 hours on LW2. As you progress through added new fashion. I catch myself periodically thinking again to play it, but alas, all that can be opened (including fashion). I don't think LW will be on WOTC, but it would be great.
You can't remember what the parameter is the file responsible for the attack range with the sword? Changed once, and now can't remember. And Google is not helping.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Fayrus
Large enemy pods. There are two versions. About the sword I do not know. Not used.

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 16.02.20

SetSoldierStat eStat_Hacking 500 Dafna 0-z-0 1
SetSoldierStat eStat_Dodge 200 Dafna 0-z-0 1
SetSoldierStat eStat_Offense 300 Dafna 0-z-0 1

A

SetSoldierStat eStat_Hacking 300 Elena Dragunova 1
SetSoldierStat eStat_Dodge 80 Elena Dragunova 1
SetSoldierStat eStat_Offense 300 Elena Dragunova 1
SetSoldierStat eStat_Will 200 Elena Dragunova 1
SetSoldierStat eStat_ArmorMitigation 4 Elena Dragunova 1

K
Kovboy belomor 16.02.20

AlexeyMC
I'm sorry you're probably talking about the subject already forgotten.I need to change the mobility of the spark. Do not prompt where it to make?

A
AlexeyMC 16.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
In the folder where his mod is there....
XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe\XCom2 - WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\DLC\DLC_3\Config. And will only change when a new game like, or a new spark to do.
XComGameData_CharacterStats rule [SparkSoldier X2Spark CharacterTemplate_DLC_3] and down the complexities LostTowers where the enemies are there and the technique is Babs stats.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.02.20

AlexeyMC
Thank you,I thought a new game to start. If I understand correctly here are its parameters?
[SparkSoldier X2SparkCharacterTemplate_DLC_3]
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_HP]=10
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_ArmorChance]=100
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_ArmorMitigation]=1
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Offense]=65
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Defense]=15
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Mobility]=12
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_SightRadius]=27
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Will]=40
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_PsiOffense]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_FlightFuel]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_UtilityItems]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_AlertLevel]=2
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_BackpackSize]=3
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Hacking]=5
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_CritChance]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_CombatSims]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_HighCoverConcealment]=1
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Strength]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_FlankingCritChance]=50
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_FlankingAimBonus]=0
CharacterBaseStats[eStat_DetectionRadius]=9

A
AlexeyMC 16.02.20

Yes, CharacterBaseStats[eStat_Mobility]=12 this is just the mobility. There's also this chetkii academic article, to the mission plant. And in other files, XComGameData_WeaponData.ini weapons right and XComGameCore.ini - armor. And a new game like is not needed. If it is to change a parameter SPARK_PLATED_MOBILITY_BONUS=1 SPARK_PLATED_MOBILITY_BONUS say=20 it will give +20 moves, and don't need a new game(assuming that other parameters are needed)...

K
Kovboy belomor 16.02.20

AlexeyMC
Thanks a lot bro.

K
Kovboy belomor 16.02.20

AlexeyMC
Again, I'm sorry you couldn't tell.Is it possible to change the number of slots on the kit weapons? And then one as it is not ice.

A
AlexeyMC 16.02.20

It is possible, something to add to the file weapons, but for the life of me not remember that. Googling this is a common mod was....

K
Kovboy belomor 16.02.20

AlexeyMC
That this is the problem, this mod thank eggs plowing in the war of the chosen. But slots have only trunks operatives. But Dragunova one slot.

A
AlexeyMC 16.02.20

It is necessary to look at what changed with the weapon, and try to add to the Dragunova. I remember not soared, the current damage sensitive apnuli, the snipe did. But there's more cunning is necessary in 2 places to edit in the game folder where user settings. Or in fashion, that last ship....

R
Radium092 16.02.20

Help to correct the stats Sparks may know who the console command? Through the config does not work

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Radium092
At the beginning of the read. The same as for soldiers. Only suggest the Spark the name of the Name change to 1 and 2, so it will be easier. Then return.

R
Radium092 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
I'm sorry, but not the same, not working.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Radium092
Can you play the original? It is for WOTC, I have everything working, I just changed the name to 1 and 2. And in the console entered 1 2.

R
Radium092 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
The original command for the soldiers working in the form of SetSoldierStat eStat_Offense 70 1 2, but the Spark they don't work, including in the form that you have specified in the beginning.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Radium092
In the Original don't work console commands on the SPARK. I don't know why. BUT there may be a way, but it is not known to me.

A

Nightma[R]e
Rename from spark name