3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silverite 23.09.19 11:00 am

Boast the equipment of the Talion. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

In this thread bragging about found equipment Talion-Legendary and there and spread the photo.Maybe it'll make a guide.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silverite 23.09.19

Reduced the lords/Arkan
Spoiler

w
woron666serega73 23.09.19

Tell me how to put a hood on the head?or is it cloaks themselves are they?

S
Silverite 23.09.19

woron666serega73
You cloak when you find will.All the other cloaks in addition to nazolabialnyj without him. Unfortunately the game does not give the ability to put on to remove the hood or cloaks.Personally, I do without them would like.At the nexus, sadly the mods also present.

t
tarbar88 23.09.19

I've recently started playing, and tell me the legendary things as the level rises? I found a few clothes bright Lord with collecting words, and they are all different levels and they do not revile (playing pirates)

w
woron666serega73 23.09.19

Silverite
thank you

S
Silverite 23.09.19

tarbar88
Test for him to do, and then miriany when you do spend.The higher the level the less trials but progression from the 20th to the 60th't see(and they are beautiful).Or with the help of a trainer if laziness time to spend on it. IMHO when you're on your third Chapter and the fourth pass and even more so at the 60-m level profit from them is almost zero except for the bonuses.You will learn the usual costs or Ghost ring Seth had to be.

S
Silverite 23.09.19

Here is a video with all legendary sets

S
Silverite 23.09.19

I was right.The sets are unfortunately a copy-paste each other,another set of Black gauge guard looters.

N
Nicolas Lonn 23.09.19

Faceless Void
I am on a PC just for playing дуалшоке4

D
DarkShad0W 23.09.19

Full set of Ghost ring...

d
deathtenshi 23.09.19

-Gekisen-
So how do you have Talion's face looks fine, not nazguls?

P
Princess_Darsy 23.09.19

deathtenshi
He is, as I understand it, Seth vendetta. It is possible to end the game to get. And Minas Morgul is always open

A
Asur2000 23.09.19

Colleagues, explain please how it is possible to upgrade legendary gear. Find the right Orc on level and class, enslave them, and the equipment does not add to the level. Play license.

v
valeraecl 23.09.19

how to increase the hero's level above 44?

S
Staykers 23.09.19

S
Staykers 23.09.19

how do you set the Ghost ring?

M
Marvelosi 23.09.19

Guys, after sujecki, not on the type of New game +??

T
Tr1ada 23.09.19

Marvelosi
nope

N
Nikita Dolzhenko 23.09.19

Vladimir Leaves
Is it possible to roll back to the 1st level? Purely visual like

K
Kyrs99 20.04.21

Hello everyone, I have a question here, I sometimes notice on YouTube that some players have a talion when he enters the world of ghosts, he has something like a mask on his face that covers his forehead and weighs down to his cheekbones, where can I get it or is it for pre-order?