3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 23.09.19 11:01 am

How to start the game (Diablo 2)

Install patch need version
In order to play on our server, needs to play Diablo II or Diablo II Lord of Destruction version 1.13 d. The game version is easiest to see in the main menu, on the picture it is circled in red.
PlayGround.ru

If the version is older, then you need to update to the selected version (see above).
During the installation of the patch, the game needs to be turned off.
Note: do not confuse the type of patch. It needs to match the type of your game (Lord of Destruction or classic).

Patch for the classic version of Diablo II

Official patch Diablo II 1.13 d, which can be downloaded at this link.
Patch for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (How to differentiate between the classic version from Lord of Destruction)

Official patch Diablo II Lord of Destruction 1.13 d, which can be downloaded at this link.
If the official patch for some reason not assigned, the updated version takes a little longer. Especially for the spoiled versions of the game (including if you have problems with fonts after Russian version) (and if you want to get the English language game) you first need to install this and this files, pointing them to the game folder. Then, in any case, it is necessary to unpack this archive into game folder, answering Yes to the question about replacing all files.
Also supported the game with an alternative patch that contains fixes for some bugs of the original client, as well as other improvements. Need to replace game files to the files from the archive, and then, if necessary, will occur automatically update when you connect to the server.

Specify the server for the game
When the game desired version is obtained, it is necessary to tell it where the server is.
This can be done in different ways, the easiest to install the key from the Registry: http://www.playground.ru/download/server/war3/gate.reg (the file should download and start to agree with the addition of information)

Configure firewall (firewall)
If the firewall is installed and is blocking unauthorized connections, then:
To firewall block the game connection to the server should be open connections to ports: 6112, 6113, 4000 for programs Diablo II.exe and Game.exe from the folder of the game.

Create account and character
After 1.13 patch installed and registered the server, you can run the game. From the main menu, press [BATTLE.NET]. Under it should be written Playground (if not, then you need to click on the note and choose Playground from the list and then just click on Battle.Net).
PlayGround.ru
Then you will be prompted to enter your account password and several buttons. To create an account you should click the lower button - CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, accept the agreement by clicking, AGREE. To enter invented the name of your new account and two times the password, click OK and OK again in the window that appears. If after that appears Account already exists, it means that this account already was created by someone and must come up with another name more original. If all goes well, then you will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account. From this you can opt-out by clicking DON'T REGISTER (another possibility to attribute mail to the account will not be), or to enter twice the e-mail address and click REGISTER. The creation account ends.

The next thing you need to do is create a character. Characters from a single game to play on the server are not suitable. One account can have up to 16 characters. This is done with the CREATE NEW CHARACTER button at the bottom left. After clicking, a screen will appear to select a new character.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Need to choose a character class for the picture, write the name of the character (need to come up with this, which is not yet occupied - two characters with the same name can be). You can also choose the game mode for this character ticks, which are located beneath the field name.
Ladder should be always enabled (it is enabled by default and remove the checkbox from there is not necessary).
Hardcore - if this is enabled, the generated character is a mortal, not recommended for beginners. This option may not be if the game never passed.
Expansion - select the game mode of the two possible, most players leave this enabled, choosing a Diablo II LOD, and if off, it will be a character from the standard Diablo II.

After character creation: ENTER my CHAT log in game chat, create game, JOIN - to join with someone (it will be shown the list of created games). If a game is created with a password, in the list it will not be shown.
160 Comments
Sort by:
L
L1xus 23.09.19

Nevertheless, is the place to be...
Hello, dear fans of D2, you really want to play on the server, but I have a sad problem.
Read all instructions very carefully, and oddly enough - did not help...((( it saddens even more!
In short the problem is this:
1. I have pirates, downloaded the file unzipped patch version 1.13 d, and I fly out 2 error while trying to start...
2. The original version 1.07 - fully working on it even server your seen, and despite the fact that I have OS 7стартер.
3. The problem lies in the download of the client with a copy of the patch.

L
L1xus 23.09.19

You can throw screens if you explain to me how this is done or write a soap what you need to throw... I beg you to hear my SOS signal and accordingly to react to it))) For I'll greatly appreciate it...

W
Walamaz 23.09.19

The problem in the village is not seen on the forum.
've read?
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/195823/
fashion any shaking I suppose. And run, say, Windows 7 need administrator rights.

m
malloc 23.09.19

L1xus
u tebya mb stand russkaya versiya. poishi gde to zdes' d2lodeng, ustanovi ego, zaidi v papku d2, udali ottuda vse krome papki 'save', ustanovi 1.13 d i probui connect.

L
L1xus 23.09.19

Walamaz
first, where do you have - read in the first place, and secondly, fashion is not put, because put with 3 clean disks, and third - run with the admin rights, I do not need to hover stuff I'm not Nubar any, know where the shoals are found, though this time, there was some sort of unknown to me garbage...

L
L1xus 23.09.19

t.A.T.u.
thanks for the advice, I'll try, and Yes I have it was the Russian version, actually put it for more or less normal font by the way this is still a question, on the English version can be assigned to label -direct -txt for Russian fonts? Or need crack to sculpt?

L
L1xus 23.09.19

t.A.T.u.
Everything turned out - thank you very much, but the font is not molded on the English version of the campaign need to download the crack...

Z
Zadiak30 23.09.19

Launch D2, clicking on no battle, it starts to download patch
after throws ! and I already have the latest version of the patch
launch D2 again, and all the same starts to download the patch
Every time ! what to do ? please help

Z
Zadiak30 23.09.19

And the most interesting that couple of months are the norm played here, version 1.13, tried to pereustanovit Neche not pomogaet, help Pils!!!

m
malloc 23.09.19

Diablo check for viruses

k
kerikosta777 23.09.19

Zadiak30
roll up to 1.12 and then start.

i
irknet 23.09.19

Diablo 2 is patched for alternative files of the game client

i
irknet 23.09.19

Just copy the contents into the game folder with the replacement files.

Z
Zadiak30 23.09.19

Viruses are not present, rolled back to 1.12 URYAYAYAYA, pamala SFOR YOU for pomes!!!

Z
ZakarumFoot 23.09.19

One Ciricosta state...

k
kerikosta777 23.09.19

Zadiak30
welcome

H
HanSolo. 23.09.19

Played by lowder, everything was OK,today set a new D2( ful VIDOS Persia voice, and so forth) patched to 1.13 d came on the server everything is OK.
Downloaded D2M run through his D2 push the battle.no there is a bug that supposedly the version of the game to do Oo (repeat without loader everything is perfect)

i need help

f
firkax 23.09.19

but nothing cheats to use

H
HanSolo. 23.09.19

thought that the first answer nerd like you! clean license D2 without CHEATS! without the loader comes to PG , he says that the wrong version of the game! just re installed D2, all remained unchanged.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 23.09.19

just re installed D2,
sasam you?