3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer235 17.02.20 09:07 pm

Good and bad sides of the game (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Friends write blogged about his joy and discontent of the game
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Klosovskiy 17.02.20

the bad side of the game,I haven't bought

R
RomanAleshin68 17.02.20

the good side of the game - back of Lara's bad side - Rihanna Pratchet. Good side - the back of Lara's bad - not very pleasing to the optimization.

s
sasha.end 17.02.20

The good side of the game - the developers have worked on the puzzles and even in the tombs they are, and good

v
vitalik76 17.02.20

And what to write, Tomb Raider 2013 remember that? So this is more like a graphical mod that game. Took replaced the textures of Islands in the ocean to the mountains, forest and snow. The Japanese samurai were replaced by Byzantine soldiers, and savage islanders the soldier of fortune of the order of the Trinity. The plot is similar to the last game almost one to one. Everything is similar - there are the poor and crippled local that Lara helps, there are enemies who want to assign the next artifact, there is some historical third force, wanting to smack lyuley this and that. In short all the same. I would say that in this game compared to the previous no good or bad sides - everything is as it was in Tomb Raider 2013, and left. In principle, it can certainly correctly, that operated by the method is not broke do not fix it, but the plot-character of the game is very weak and completely copies the last part.

B
Bard Lyutik 17.02.20

sasha.end
and even in the tombs they are, and good
I was in the tomb two hours duplan I the canister with oil to deliver to the scene of the passage

s
sasha.end 17.02.20

Bard Buttercup
Yes, there are cool puzzles, but there are and lungs.

s
sergio5321 17.02.20

vitalik76
if you don't like the game, shut hlebushka, spoilerish fucking...

S
SkyRaider 17.02.20

vitalik76
Everything is similar
> are the poor and crippled local that Lara helps
Where? IN ТР2013? There was no such. In General, local there is no ONE good was not
> there are enemies who want to assign the next artifact
Where? IN ТР2013? There was no such. What is this artifact interesting?

b
bushmaster 17.02.20

PEOPLE!!!! tell me where to find the outfit the comet, and how to make fire arrows?

s
saa0891 17.02.20

diagen138

All of this in the story will receive.

A
Ashley33 17.02.20

curve optimization, more precisely, its almost there, I remember last year's Batman... and the gameplay is good - a remake of the previous section - all the good left. But tsotsie fps on half of the machines make her negative

R
Roman Pivovarov 17.02.20

And the lack of pirates is bad or good side? :)

I
Ignatyeff 17.02.20

Roman Pivovarov
On the one hand, good; on the other, is bad :D

v
vitalik76 17.02.20

SkyRaider
A minor detail. In 2013 the poor and miserable was Larini partners. And the artifact... well the last part was in the form of a statue Penici in this smaller kind of thing.

By the way, yesterday the incentive is a patch for the game appeared. As optimization became?

A
Ashley33 17.02.20

vitalik76
patch gave nothing, and not a patch it was .and the fix version of the game has not changed - 1.0

A
Anderson777- 17.02.20

I see only good side in this game))))

S
SkyRaider 17.02.20

Bad side - plot and poor performance
Good side - everything else

W
Worm JIM 17.02.20

Everything I love in games is present here , and it's a stealth, crafting, platforms, action, lots of gadgets, and the beautiful nature I would put 10 points on the game like in far cry 3 but there is not enough platforms, jumping over obstacles, climbing trees and so on , but фк3 compensates for this open world

s
solovey2003 17.02.20

I liked the beginning of the game, Siberia , graphics, the moment came geothermal Dalin, became less interesting , it was a shame that such a great location you can't kill enemies, why is it necessary? generally somewhere in the middle of the game is not as interesting as in the beginning, the final battle become too easy and, in 2013, lark was much harder and more interesting. Oh yeah, stupid AI enemies angry. I would like the enemies more intelligent and would be much more interesting. And yet , the game went using the first bow, because stupidly , I did not understand how she appeared just 5 models after a certain mission, and all 5 models I didn't like it would be cooler if they all had to find, or to do something. And yet , did not like that you cannot remove the silencer from pistoletov and vsakoe is.

P
Petrov125 17.02.20

The game is very interesting, overall she liked it. But not like in the game is that the story almost ears dragged, especially with Baba Yaga. It is also not clear why she can't wear shorts and a top, as before.