3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer235 17.02.20 09:07 pm

Good and bad sides of the game (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Friends write blogged about his joy and discontent of the game
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadManWalking 17.02.20

Petrov125
Because winter on the street. Not for that.

k
kurmashev4 17.02.20

Is there a possibility in the PC version to change the button assignments XBox? It is very inconvenient to use survival by clicking the right stick. in TR 2013 it was much more convenient to use a survival by clicking the LB.

s
stranjer8 17.02.20

Bad side? There is such, and very big is the whole game. I mean, they say the game is shit. No, the case is different. The problem is that the sequel is largely similar to the previous part of what is set to zero character development. Remember how Tomb Raider Lara shamelessly destroyed a huge number of people? No consequences are seen to change in any psychologically or something. And experience of survival on the island, she added the word at all (what part of the blame, pointless leveling system which I love to push anywhere). We have already looked at Lara as a newcomer, make it have more experienced and more close, the character, the original Lara Croft. And in this part Lara again mainly deals with survival, murder, and acrobatics a La Assassin's Creed, which even now in many games presutstvuet. I'm not familiar with the work of Rihanna's Pratchett, but looking at all of the above (because I assume that the game was made on the script, not the script was tuned to the game) you begin to understand what quality of books she writes.

a
artmaster33 17.02.20

The plot of the game is disgusting.What is the Trinity what is a prophet? In the rich imagination of the Jews and the Greeks in Siberia,well, you'll excuse me....Draws only the graphics and effects..ТР2013 was better.

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 17.02.20

Bug when falling from the hut

A
AspireM_3400 17.02.20

So damn it, tell me your opinion about this game. I played Tomb Raider 2013 and many say the same thing in practice, so interesting to play compared to 2013?

R
Rolemanser 17.02.20

AspireM_3400
Cheat engine responsive has improved, many innovations in the gameplay side, there are even optional quests, the game has a variety of craft, from daypacks to the capacity, the manufacture of various shafts, from poison to fire to weapon upgrades. The weapons are now not the same species, and can for example choose from a list of 10 guns, choose the one you like or instead of assault rifles, take bolthouse. The plot really suffers on both legs and a broken tail with the ears, in short, Boris Yeltsin, Dmitry Medvedev and Vladimir Putin from Tomb Raider 2013, it would not have approved...

s
saa0891 17.02.20

AspireM_3400 wrote:
I played Tomb Raider 2013 and many say the same thing in practice, so interesting to play compared to 2013?
Yes,the same as in most other series of games (of course there are changes in terms of scene,plot, and assorted small buns),play quite interesting,the only serious drawback,it is very easy puzzles and traps,but they were like this in TR2013.

A
AspireM_3400 17.02.20

Well, clearly shorter Outlook on the game are different, just as people are different, will have to download and to play, thanks for answers ))