3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 17.02.20 09:08 pm

Hey guys the build is in the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

What in your opinion, the most damany imbo build? Who very longer pulling and is to end in a battle on the difficult level of the game. Share their experiences (observations).

You can also write a bunch of four builds that complement each other and are Imbi in gr. battle...
48 Comments
Sort by:
T
The steep 17.02.20

No more

n
n0zh1k 17.02.20

4 Summoner

G
Gryxa 17.02.20

horns (he's a thief) has through the defense (physical and magical) it is extremely painful
the Pyromancer/Summoner name is VALERA poke the totem and throw fireballs
the rest are mediocre

V
Vishez 17.02.20

Well we have a party of three came in plus the fourth computer that I run. First went to the gnome Aero plus call plus transform. In the end, he's a weird build... Just very strange. The second lizard with durukoy - there standard. The computer and I'm undead (took FEIN - impolicy it). FEIN made luceram, plus his ability to become any race - walking FEIN-elf constantly the flesh of the sacrifice - he fibrenew many shoots 2 shots, and then the lizard dismantle the enemy. I went to support, but was imbovica a bit for the undead. I Hydro with geo. Hydro pump clean out, mabron and so on. But geo took the poison, then spikes, poisonous roots and the same buffs on Fizban. In the end, the toxins fill up all we FEIN Hisense on the CD nonstop, it is a compact robust design razdrajaet, and their under magbana plus I their bafaw and Gil. You can still poison burn. Plus can spikes to shoot and injury and decelerate, and a puddle of oil do. In the hand wearing the fire wand water. In principle, most water - ice, he makes many NPCs slip. In General I like the combination of Hydro/geo as a support-dps. Well, sometimes the undead are IMBA :).

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 17.02.20

And no one tried for example to make an elf mage. To take while on start (unity) tossed in WARFARE (military) for the sake of Rage - Rage. In this state, is struck with a guaranteed critical strike.

Look, yuzaem perk of elf flesh (+ 25% damage) + Rage and Magic some sort of skill...there not bad damage should take place, Hey guys:))
With this bundle, in principle, not necessarily the mage to do, and can be an Archer or a thief with daggers, the one in the back finally has ibovo to beat.

V
Vishez 17.02.20

Gryxa
And has a normal build on Rog in Russian? And I noticed that Harbaty translation yet - the part is translated so that Google translates it differently and it is not clear what is what. Found here is
Race:
Elf Finesse and Flesh Sacrifice for more DMG and AP

Attributes:
Most in Finesse, maybe a couple in Con.

Talents: (I ordered them in what I think may be most important)
Backstab - necessary
Warlord - It seems good for rogues who have high DPS
Pawn - seems more useful than speedcreeper.
Glasscanon - Extra AP! but is it worth the vulnerability?
Speedcreep (is that the name?) - is the speed difference noticeable and often are you sneaking?
Guerilla - worth spending the extra 1AP sneak for +%50dmg?
Bigger&Better / Skilled up - so many talents these seem to get overshadowed.
Forgetting any important talents?

Skills:
Mostly scoundrel, 1h, and sneak, but maybe a point in Aero and Pyro for teleport and haste. 1h seems better than dual wield. Split points in scoundrel and 1h or is one more valuable than the other?

Adrenaline - burst DMG
Haste - movement + more AP
Teleport - enemies get close or out of range
Sawtooth - no idea other than pierce and bleed DMG Chloroform - one ability that targets magic armor

N
Negih 17.02.20

So. I spent about 2 hours to choose the initial character, and that's what I'll tell you, we are fooled (or I pictures). There are 3 character classes whose abilities are more powerful than other classes - a Knight, a Battle mage and Inquisitor. What I mean by that? Even the Knight's damage from infantry abilities more than that of Ranger. The same situation and with the ability to blades of death" or something like that. The damage from this ability above the KNIGHT, and not (logically) the class shadow Blade
All comparisons cited in these parameters:
ALL flushed and pumped only unity in the settings that would take the ability.
The result is that 3 class in average more powerful 30% than others and on some, so all 50%
PS. I suspect that this may be due to the weapons they hold, but that doesn't change the fact that the shooter (with a crossbow) is weaker than a knight with a sword when choosing the ability associated with shooting. So I think now that as a Yes.
And who do you choose (Dwarf, human, lizard) doesn't matter all have the same parameters (the lizard could be increased fire damage and so forth).
The weakest classes: the Blade of shadows, Warlock, Priest and Soldier, SOLDIER! It needs to be the same as a knight, and it is weaker than the wanderer 40%
So take KNIGHT and make him an Archer

Z

Negih
Heh, the knight still Rage there, under the fury crit for example with a crossbow needs to the idea of not weakly-))

N
Negih 17.02.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
No, maybe I do somewhere nakosyachil. Can check, it's not long. This is a pure fail of the developers. Different races and special abilities not (cerame those 2 that are almost all the same and half is a blessing). Why do the undead have no protection from shooting, at least 10% (maybe there is, but I doubt it, not seen in settings). The lizard make protection from fire (on the same 5-10%). Dwarf to give protection from the ground and increased damage from hammers (or durock). People have to increase the resulting experience (almost all games do). And the Elves to increase the range and shooting. With the classes, in General, all pathetic. Why would the shooters accuracy not to raise Bliznakov make INNATE physical protection (at least 6 points). Those classes who are the assassins, to do damage in the back higher and higher in Crete daggers. In General first impressions are - like everything. Gang 3And personality, all class Knight, only one mage and the other Archer and I bliznik :\ Awesome

Z

Negih Can check, it's not long...

Unfortunately, my computer does not pull this game:)

N
Negih 17.02.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
Unfortunately, my computer does not pull this game:)
However, you created a topic and discuss it :D

V
Vishez 17.02.20

Negih
When we started, the three of us in the party each had created his own class, not choose from a preset. I created polisport-oludumare hydro/geo undead. Dwarf we do a grab bag turned out of the Aero/invocation/transformation (it will then ship to alter himself), lizard - clean tank with durocem and took FEIN's hand. Go to the difficulty of the Tactics, and in principle more or less removes all of his level or even higher level. I think that in the beginning, the knight will steer, and then what? For FEIN arrow I plan instead of Pyromania (by default) to take on 2 call and 2 assassin. For inviza and wings and the second teleporter with a pair of buns. Pyromania he never comes. For INTA, but it is slick. But now on LVL 5 he blows 60-70 izbrani per shot, plus if the top and under all the buffs 120 per shot (crossbow 4th LVL). And the knight what? There is not in the primary grades the case - they are crap really - this game is perfect at all your classes to do, especially if party. My undead hydro/geo just pulls out from the world the whole party and even a poison/spikes/worms all the throws (and plan to take him Pyromania 1-2 to ignite oil and poison :)). FEIN indeed many of them over the course of 2-3 pieces tearing, with him not even get there. Apparently the first act and given to understand correctly, you have mixed classes or not. About undead - why should 10% of the protection against small-arms? And the fact that there's 200% poison and other from all poisons is doubled (there just mad other from geo spells)? The lizard has a passive resistance 10% poison and fire. Elves cheat the ability to sacrifice the flesh, and use FEIN (in his mask of the elf in his turn). Everyone has their own buns and believe me, they really diversify the race. In his party say. Yes, they are small and not directly hoo the difference, but they do distinguish classes. About accuracy asked in another topic. In fact, if the accuracy increases further (and with the elevation at FEIN there really far to punch) - the game will become boring - a 2 hand tank and support just disassemble all the pieces. while the comp comes to shooters (don't forget the teleports the enemy away from yourself/ally in a safe place, skoracki and teleports the huntsman) - out of mage and tank. In principle, the game in the balance in terms of OD, range and so on. To play the tactics really interested in collecting the correct (!) party! When collecting the incorrect party game turns into hell, where you tear off the face and allowed in a circle. So something like this :)

P
Pomu4 17.02.20

Negih
Damage is stronger due to the fact that the Military gives +5% to any physical damage, including ranged weapons and physical magic, like necromancy.
And the Hunter gives only +5% more damage for the highground.

N
Negih 17.02.20

Pomu4
Pomu4 wrote:
Damage is stronger due to the fact that the Military gives +5% to any physical damage
But if instead of military to put any other setting, the ability of this parameter will have a better KNIGHT than all the other classes, even if the gain from agility or daggers.
krab obiknovenii
krab obiknovenii wrote:
This is due to the weapon they hold.
Then how to explain:

Negih wrote:
the shooter (with a crossbow) is weaker than a knight with a sword when choosing the ability associated with shooting.

N
Negih 17.02.20

krab obiknovenii
krab obiknovenii wrote:
ATO in the game you will not be able to usnot holding a sledgehammer in his hands.
It turns out that the ability of (conditional) strike back has an increase of damage with weapons. It turns out that the two-handed sword 50 damage, and daggers 20. It turns out that the class with the sword damage skill more, BUT in the game that would use strike back need daggers... Hmm.. logical. Thank you for put such a thought.
THEN A FIG, THEY do NOT INDICATE that ability is necessary (it is a cry to the developers, if the above is true). But this is all conjecture. I would have done it gladly, but do not know how, and it would have created via cheat 2 characters (class Knight and Blade shadow) gave them the daggers and looked at the damage. Honestly. True. Clearly. And so, while the 50\50 :D

w
wired_ 17.02.20

Hey guys the most ? well there is one , horns+undead+shape-shifter , read skills , map all together = )
but you need meat , some knight of some sort , which all in HP and defense

P
Pomu4 17.02.20

Play the tactics knight+Changeling+the necro and elemental magician. Passes until all roller. Little physical armor of enemies, the control of the war. Little mage armor control from the magician + the Medusa's head from the war.

f
felinewa 17.02.20

Made 2 archers(FEIN and I'm undead), up to LVL 10-11 is tight with tactics and fighting, after all bosses 2 well, a maximum of 3 hits. Critical 105% crit. damage 300%. In the end, crits mad, initiatives are through the roof,always the first to go, but if distance prevents either jump or finishes FEIN (FEIN all weaker 25%). Play through the wolves(i.e. 2 receive a bonus to dps, etc.). If opponents 1-4 will die for sure, no matter the number of armor and so on. No problem on the game was not only in the beginning to kitit sometimes needed,and so important in the beginning to pour into the perception and skills of the way of the thug to take(gives the power of Crete and running) after 75% is already in dexterity to throw. Same with height, it is desirable to beat, if possible(some mini-bosses can be Sochnut). Actually, I really like to play them, as the fruits of efforts have paid off and now the fighting is no more than a minor hindrance in the passage)

f
felinewa 17.02.20

Well, passed the game) As for me, the game topic) Well, about power and so on, the Archer has skill 3 source and 3 OD, here it is sotet all EN masse so happened that the last bosses stood and fell by 1 skill at a time. It was amusing to see, besides the gear I have is far from perfect, a lot of unnecessary stats. All enjoy the game!!!

S
Stanislav Arkess 17.02.20

Imbo builds characters no, everything is decided by the interaction of the classes.
Mages Aero/water ideal controllers, but the damage was rather weak.
Hydrometry is the coolest regenesis combo.
Perazella not much, really useful only if party a couple of soldiers of the undead, to pour poison.
Tank/geomant holds the entire party with regen, Phys armor from oil.
The Changeling calling is the most flexible class, which, under any opponent adjusts.
The horns alone inflict damage comparable to the rest of the group.