3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 17.02.20 09:08 pm

Hey guys the build is in the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

What in your opinion, the most damany imbo build? Who very longer pulling and is to end in a battle on the difficult level of the game. Share their experiences (observations).

You can also write a bunch of four builds that complement each other and are Imbi in gr. battle...
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vishez 17.02.20

felinewa
What skill is this?

D
Deagle619 17.02.20

Stanislav Arches
well, Yes, of course, no imbabah builds, you've already played 200 hours and all along and poperek studied

S
Shkudi 17.02.20

Deagle619
Always knew necromancy - cheat, but after this movie and even more so)

f
felinewa 17.02.20

Vishez
A shower of arrows like called

f
felinewa 17.02.20

Deagle619
well Mordus me after 3 beats lost 90% HP, I then was not very armor)

f
felinewa 17.02.20

Right now I want to go in solo without companions the entire game, FEIN rogoi to do and try, feel hard in the beginning will be)

By the way FEIN impolicy mine slightly because of his skill native) But that's just my opinion.

V
Vishez 17.02.20

Deagle619
It would be great if this type of video have painted as he pumped knight/necro, especially the stats of str/Vit.

G
Georgiy Vasilkov 17.02.20

This player the video plays clearly on the damage is not Tactics, at tactics in one would be played...

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 17.02.20

Georgiy Vasilkov

11:15 min this player shows what difficulty he is playing, if I'm not mistaken, there is a Tactical mode.

S
Sharg30 17.02.20

Well, if it is higher level or two, but with the lone wolf is possible.

m
makc11021992 17.02.20

Stanislav Arches
I don't know, Luke, I do it for the first stroke of half-KHP sways (in the arena I fought 11 Moog 12 I Paul of KHP was demolished onions for 2 shots then portonol to the warriors and finished off on 2 turn until the void got Moog watana) there is IMBA too: jerk - victim of the flesh - sniper - cannon shot and the enemy is almost there. Although the robber's identity is great for the back Portorosa by armor hit then Backstab adrenaline and what identity is can kill almost immediately)

S
Sharg30 17.02.20

Write on any difficulty play. And talent whether a lone wolf. And how creepy to read, like I was an absolute loser))).

P
Pomu4 17.02.20

Tactics. Lone wolf
To resume level 20 warrior+necro+transformation. Absolutely everything dies in 1-3 shot. Zamakhina durochka to 20, Voennoe 16+6 from gear, necro 6, conversion 3. Critical hit 116%(too lazy to change runes amulet)+ a multiplier of 270% strikes out 7K+, bosses die in a flurry of blows
Friend is playing a mage - pyro 20 + other elements 2-4 + assassin for a multiplier of Crete. 100% chance of the multiplier is around 250%. The less damage physics. Here AOE is great, especially the rain of fire, but the enemies are not so often stand in one heap

PS Second time I think to try the horn, music question - whether there are unique daggers, as for example the unique bow or hammer 3 runes 18ур. the ARKS?

z
zvelya 17.02.20

It's all written, that the thief hits very hard, using protection, etc... I don't use the stab in the back, the adrenaline, the sacrifice of the flesh.... but, I can't say that he particularly strong damages. Tell me, what can I do so?
... I think the Archer to change it - he at least has the distance, and a few mobs...

S
Sharg30 17.02.20

zvelya
Download twist full. Meaning all the time to beat in the back Crete. Maxing out the multiplier critical and base damage. All. Damage sooo much. But cotton and not proactive, so they need very carefully. Still have poprobovatj to hit from stealth with the talent of the guerrillas. Have not tried it yet. And if probuvati on low HP step to death and thirst for pain and figures on the scale.

N
N1ceL1fe 17.02.20

zvelya
a joke to you? the robber is a legal cheat/bug. download perception/agility ( you'll always go first, and Crete is more a matter of perception). Skills download murder-military, 1 point in the transformation ( to cover the chameleon - invisibility). I play lone wolf thief ( the second time going through, in pati there are Lousy to view sujecki, and just standing in town) . The battle begins - the horn goes first , if far from the enemy - jump, flesh, blink back the shock, the adrenaline, the shock, is 1 KP, also cover the chameleon, enemies skipauth stroke ( not see) while hanging cover, you can sit in stealth (on From, which) and then skipease not yet set a chameleon. The main thing is not to blow something. horn is very thin, it turns out ( I figure + perceptions by a kiss of poka, - teloslojenie + dexterity from the teachers at the Academy), in the end, only 2,000 HP in the ARKS, at lousi ( she bafer with shield) HP 9000 and 8000 shields. But the damage is just crazy from the horns. for the first course on tactics killed the demon Lucy ( without debate about 8000 HP and 5000 armor) and 1 mob ( 5000 CP)
PS passed the first time on the classics full party ( GG was a knight-necromancer(just corny, but effective), Summoner, Summoner and lucari. Hard was gone, still I think that the party need to do to focus or fisure or mage ( will focusits faster even if you have 3,000 armor) for the third time will pass just a caster, most likely for the red Prince wants the plot to look. !!!Spoiler! do not read who has not passed the game
Spoilerset with lousi just great, it is not thrown at the Academy, said that with me until the end. and on the ship a lot of interesting things with it then.....and the song that she sings after killing the demon, just great. what a great animation to check out.

N
N1ceL1fe 17.02.20

Pomu4
a unique and especially cruel daggers not met for the entire game, at LVL 20 high with 130 damage from a dealer, only unique boots for the robber in the ARKS, also from a dealer but all the right stats-skills, there are 47 000

B
Beirut 17.02.20

Passed - valor (hardcore) - solo - pers hunt
the stats at the end of the total dps 2800, 100% of Crete, 200% crit. damage + 170%
if the above enemy.
the team of Lucian just saasil 2 stroke
the most challenging battles of Alison and chushok at the altar ibid* + for it hemorrhoids save arhu

B
Bastarder 17.02.20

Beirut
Passed - valor (hardcore) - solo - pers hunt
the stats at the end of the total dps 2800, 100% of Crete, 200% crit. damage + 170%
if the above enemy.
the team of Lucian just saasil 2 stroke
the most challenging battles of Alison and chushok at the altar ibid* + for it hemorrhoids save arhu
For whom you wrote your topic? Your slang understandable only to you. I am not new to these games, and even wrote tips on passing the Couch 1 on this website. So try to understand rasshifrovat your build. While it is clear that you played an Archer - solo - a lone wolf.
1. Your level.
2. Values of the quality (stats): dexterity, perception.
3.Due to what has reached 100% chance to crit race, skills, talents, equipment?
4. Your combat skills as pumped? Until I realized that rocked the skill of hunting (the height difference), assassination skills (crit.damage), possible long-range weapons and a military case? Explain.
5. What's your fluff?

O
OrisLumenis 17.02.20

Ranged djsnike and web = game is easy to mod on tactics