3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 17.02.20 11:06 pm

Who is waiting for S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

There are those who still believe and waiting for that S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be released?
89 Comments
Sort by:
W
WuDu_Ric 17.02.20

About game myths, legends compose the assessment has already supplied al 9.3 out of 10, but that's only for what?

s
safot 17.02.20

No longer waiting, so occasionally in the soul to hope.

q
qpDevildb 17.02.20

John Lokk
Where does survarium? They have themselves, gsc blew it(Grigorovich). In survarium, the models of the gg and other things, if you make a Stalker, all from scratch to do will need

M
MurdererUA 17.02.20

Stalker 2 is like Half-Life 3.. Grigorovich does not finish and conceals everything.. That Newell has already pulled up all the news.. I'm 26 years old, I waited with the student's age the second part! The only credible alternative Stalkery, plus very sickly modified in terms Tehnologichesky and visually.. Lost Alpha DC, waiting for her, and Stalker 2 is already a nice bonus. But Grigorovich could have a conscience: go out for 10 years, and tell all the fans that are waiting believe.. Yes, exit/ No, or will not work, and all.. Two words for 10 years.. one headache becomes less.. And so, of course that every year hope not.. Where do uu their financing? Need a lot of people, new technologies, share experiences, and collaborate with other developers.. And who are already GSC? They are already considered veterans in the gaming industry, which with its x-rey sucked.. Actually you can talk for a long time.. And sense..( Plus until Cossacks 3, and as it does not pay off, but will not make a profit, about stalkere of speech n may be.. If GSC, exhibition games are unable to attend, and any developments going on.. They have outlived all that is possible, competition does not pull, so the bottom is exactly how we see it in relation to where Grigorovich climbed..

q
qpDevildb 17.02.20

Ilya Yarosh
You saw survarium? There the content of Stalker 2, if you do(not to finish) the game, all over again. If the Cossacks shot for Stalker I will not undertake the development is too expensive

q
qpDevildb 17.02.20

Series metro is nothing like Stalker, except for the fact that developers are from Ukraine. Metro is not atmospheric crooked and shit

I
Ilya Yarosh 17.02.20

qpDevildb
You know they made more than half of the games they have invested in its creation more than they left to finish

a
atmaROZ 17.02.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 and without Denuvo - still litsuhe everyone could afford, I guess. For such extraordinary events in the industry and in General...

L
LightHOwUSE 17.02.20

Release date:2016
Eh...

qpDevildb
Metro is not atmospheric crooked and shit
First - Yes, second - no. Metro 2033 is a shooter shit, and the stealth shit. Metro 2034 - fit stealth and shooter pulled.

J
John Lokk 17.02.20

qpDevildb
You the date of my post, saw no? Then another MBT was not like a new console came out. Next time than write anyhow a post look at the date.
VladSha G. will not say anything until Cossacks 3 will not be sold normally, and rightly so. Just wait and hope that's all. 4A games but pleased with their Metro series.

A
Alpha_Debriz 17.02.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
Metro 2034
What is this game?

M
Megoover 17.02.20

Right now, the Cossacks will sell, and then uncle gash Grigorovich, Stalker 2.

p
paleruga930 17.02.20

Stalker 2 even necessarily drinking, but most likely to its release to everybody who is waiting will be over 40 years.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.02.20

the two Stalker
who was waiting for one
wait and two

N
Nikita Hobotnev 17.02.20

MunchkiN 616
I wasn't expecting one, otodus for the second.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 17.02.20

And there are those who are not waiting for

j
jeorje 17.02.20

tomorrow!

V
Vad31K12 17.02.20

Waiting of course) I hope will be released soon)

B
Bozhestvennyy pekashnik 17.02.20

Of course you want part 2, but you have to be realistic, I now pass the original and its two DLC, clear sky and call of Pripyat and I am very excited, 11 years later, the game never ceases to amaze and looks not bad today in terms of graphics.

D
Domoi 17.02.20

No,I'm not.