3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 17.02.20 11:06 pm

Who is waiting for S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

There are those who still believe and waiting for that S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 will be released?
89 Comments
Sort by:
O
OMEGA 17.02.20

Renegade_1977
What is new gave the Stalker the genre of shooters and the industry in General?
One of the few normal games of the post-Soviet space.

R
Recruit_Main 17.02.20

only a fool waits for originally dead game.

O
OMEGA 17.02.20

Renegade_1977
And if the game gave something new in the shooter genre that becomes great or what?

B
BioGen 17.02.20

No one now will release Stalker 2, is a fool understand, same situation with Half 3 - fail

O
OMEGA 17.02.20

Renegade_1977
And Stalker then certainly to greatness as the moon.
Do not argue,but alternatives to this game.
Curve the game is full of bugs and cliches.
Well what do you expect from the developers of CIS.

R
Rolento 17.02.20

No earlier than 2017

J
JC Jensen 17.02.20

BioGen
fail
nonsense,enough to make call of Pripyat only in the normal scenery

B
BioGen 17.02.20

SampleText
What I very much doubt it, quality takes time

T
Tomato77777 17.02.20

if the Cossacks will very much pay off will be a Stalker 2. sure. so how will the money to continue development.

J
JC Jensen 17.02.20

BioGen
call of Pripyat was made quickly enough and as the game he is the best left

B
BioGen 17.02.20

SampleText
Nonsense, all part of the Stalker are not perfect in Call of Pripyat there were many - her best is not exactly call

J
JC Jensen 17.02.20

BioGen
in the previous parts, there were even more

T
T.T.G 17.02.20

The game is innovative for its time and if it had not been protracted, this would have stayed. At the time of the demo with the open terrain of the first FPS open world of Far Cry was in its infancy. Also of interest are the elements of different genres. Even here there is a horror component. The biggest project on the post-scoop, and therefore sold in great for domestic igrostroya edition where and now is popular. Suffice it to recall the recent announcement otnositelno Misery 2 and Lost Alpha there are different that kakbe tells about active community abroad. And skoljki as always truant.

SampleText wrote:
call of Pripyat was made quickly enough and as the game he is the best left
Said as the snow farted. What?

O
OMEGA 17.02.20

Renegade_1977
Fallout is not the first action in the United States,and secondly, there is the atmosphere of STALKER.Metro corridor is generally a buffoon,especially the second part,Far Cry and HL in General have forgotten that there is,and that to play Last of Us need a PS3 or 4 I have neither the one nor the other.

O
OMEGA 17.02.20

Renegade_1977
Well, seriously in fallout it just has the same atmosphere postapokalipsisa
And STALKER looks like it's not,and no worse than Fallout and 4 part of Fallout where everything is shiny and untouched nature that still post apocalyptic.
but the game itself has neither its style, nor a recognizable chips.
Really?
In this corridor soutane atmosphere of hopelessness and despair far more than in Stalker.
There is despair,come and shoot the Communists and the Nazis,but look for a black monkey all over Moscow.
what farkray a great alternative.
What?STALKER? Still say that the Arma series is also his alternative,also the island and lots of weapons.

A
Alex_201633 17.02.20

And who can give me one truly great and beloved game?

M
Mictlantecuhtli 17.02.20

Waiting for Half Life 3 and S. T. A. L. K. E. R 2. Should ever get out. I hope I will live.

o
olecsander14_ 17.02.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R 2 will need to wait a bit

A
AlexanerFoxSeleznev 17.02.20

I look forward to)

I
Ilya Yarosh 17.02.20

People, there's a 50/50 chance that there will be a new Stalker.
But there is speculation if the game Cossacks 3 will meet the expectations of developers then they might be taken for the continued development of Stalker 2. Because the game has already made nearly 80%, but it is not enough. I think developers do not want to remove achievements and then start all over again.