3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem4757 17.02.20 11:07 pm

How to connect a Fallout Pip-Boy? (Fallout 4)

So, Fallout 4 came out. The question of how to connect the Fallout Pip-Boy?
PS In the settings of Fallout included support for mobile applications
46 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind_Stone 17.02.20

I turned over Wi-Fi. The computer and phone have been cut to the same network. Kerf the game. Kerf application. App game see. As found in the game, the Pip Boy is the app Zaporizhia.

F
Fallen space knight 17.02.20

First put in the settings app, then go out and play, come and should skonnektitsya how ahs

A
Artem4757 17.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
I'm doing that. Nichrome

A
Artem4757 17.02.20

Kind_Stone
The computer and tablet to the same network connected.

T
Traun 17.02.20

I have 3 times found, it is not clear why you need it

A
Artem4757 17.02.20

All. The problem is solved.

K
Ksardos23 17.02.20

Tell me what helped ECW.

S
Spy Hunter 17.02.20

I somehow can not find nifiga(

Y
Yuriy Trunov 17.02.20

The same garbage.

A
Artem4757 17.02.20

Yuri Trunov
Spy Hunter
G_Man
In short. Turn on the game. Go to settings-> game scroll down. Include PIP-boy. Restart the game and conduct a search of the game through the app. The first time you might not be able

K
Ksardos23 17.02.20

did it run 100 times-restarted, did not help. business in something else

k
krotkrot 17.02.20

explain to someone why do is the connection ? I suppose the router , from it the cable to the computer , the phone accordingly via wi-fi , and how the application should find the game ?

A
Artem4757 17.02.20

crotchrot
I have found. The same. The router, wire the computer tablet with Wi-Fi times so the third out

R
Rafael_Keil 17.02.20

I went,had to allow the game to use a private network

S
Stanislav Hvorostenko 17.02.20

Rafael_Keil can be more, if not difficult with pictures...
I have rules for outgoing and incoming did brendmauer on fallout 4 where everything is permitted.. there is no sense

V
VLADxVLAD 17.02.20

Stanislav Hvorostenko
See for a start, try to disable the firewall on the PC or the program, helped me.
If does not help try:
I don't know about Vista but with 7 I'm on the computer spec)

1. Log on to Windows 7 with an account that has administrator rights.

2. Open control Panel (All items) .

3. Click the Windows Firewall icon.

4. In the left part of the window, click Allow a program or feature through Windows firewall.

5. Click the Change settings button. If the Change settings button is inactive (shaded gray) , then proceed to the next instructions.
6.1 Modifying, and deleting existing permissions

Change existing firewall rules, Windows 7

To allow the program access to the private network, select Home or work (private) . To deny access, clear the check box next to the name of the program.
To allow the program access to the Internet, select Public. To deny access, clear the check box next to the name of the program.
To delete an existing rule, select the name and click the Remove button. Confirm your decision by clicking Yes.

6.2 Create new rules for programs

Create a new program rule in Windows 7 firewall

Click Allow another program.
In the opened window select the program for which you want to create the rule for network access and click Add.

7. Click OK.
Source: http://www.azpc.info/node/65

B
Bdzola 17.02.20

Cool app! Found no problems. Checked works on both licenses and the pirates. Now is always at hand either on the tablet or phone...

A
Artiup 17.02.20

I have after the restart PIP-boy in the settings disabled

S
Stanislav Hvorostenko 17.02.20

Resolved, by process of elimination revealed that the nod32 firewall block the traffic, create a rule for Fallout4 and all work))) thanks to all who tried to help

K
Kirill Filipovich 17.02.20

Guys if you are on the pirates and run on SmartSteamEmulated something like this, add a rule to all network and all connect:) VLADxVLAD
Add the fact that I have written:) it helped me and as you wrote:)