3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem4757 17.02.20 11:07 pm

How to connect a Fallout Pip-Boy? (Fallout 4)

So, Fallout 4 came out. The question of how to connect the Fallout Pip-Boy?
PS In the settings of Fallout included support for mobile applications
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
CocoJuice 17.02.20

I do nothing helps that not only had to try, until the removal of AntiVir. =(

S
Stanislav Hvorostenko 17.02.20

CocoJuic, and the firewall is off and AntiVir off, and the game and the body(flatbed) are in the same wi-fi network? in the game under settings app pip boy on and restart the game.
To do so is already in menu do not have to upload the gameplay itself.

C
CocoJuice 17.02.20

Stanislav Hvorostenko
yeah, it was observed, but what is the reason for the failure is not clear

K
Ksardos23 17.02.20

I decided so, disable the protection of antivirus, sync and got it working again. Can be done smarter but it'll do )

A
AngeluS112 17.02.20

People, this garbage: the computer finds, the menu is connected but as soon as load the save, it gives connection error, same crap if you connect during the game. Has anyone had this happen? antivirus no, pirates, all permissions in the firewall are

T
T3rD3L 17.02.20

The Lord works peep the fight, but you don't see a local map, go clutter someone had found a solution?

A
ANIManiak 17.02.20

AngeluS112
Join. When you first start everything was fine, after some time, now the connection error is issued.

A
ANIManiak 17.02.20

T3rD3L
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/644/?
try

A
AngeluS112 17.02.20

I already folico everything was allowed, all ports opened, firewall is cut down, nothing helps( pichal, you want a map on the screen to gash(

M
Maksim Chornous 17.02.20

Grey Rabbit
Join. When you first start everything is fine, after some time,now the connection error is issued.

A
Aleksandr Putilov 17.02.20

choose in the settings to turn on the app ,perezagruska ,and the item stays off ,please help

D
Denis Kondrov 17.02.20

Help here I founded my computer connects and says connection error what is the error?

D
Dima Kud 17.02.20

Denis Konkov
The same problem

D
Dima Kud 17.02.20

VLADxVLAD
Turned off,found his computer,writes a connection error,what's the problem ?

A
AngeluS112 17.02.20

Dima Kood
the same crap, never figured out what the problem is, maybe they tweaked their app and it now does not work with pirates

D
Dima Kud 17.02.20

AngeluS112
possible

D
Dima Kud 17.02.20

It worked,tried to start again the game found peep the battle joined, all working now

A
AngeluS112 17.02.20

Shorter started a new game, got to peep the battle, it worked... PPC... in the last game of 60+ hours of online time...will have to play on without "pipboy" (((

V
VintazH 17.02.20

People, just stop cheating. Throw off the excess weight that you carry, like magpies and error with connecting the PIP-boy will disappear like magic ;)

B
Blackmef 17.02.20

Grey Rabbit
Thanks for the info! Local map started to appear!