3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnchShi 17.02.20 11:08 pm

Who carry? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Well, share the same!)) Who do you carry in your party, what part do you like more and why?)

I play as a warrior qunari with a two-handed sword, and most often take with them:
The SOLAS
- Varick
Blekbala

They never argue with my decisions, they always like everything. And by itself, the composition is quite effective.
Sometimes change of Blekbala or Varick on Cass, if you fight a bunch of mobs, who climb from all sides.
Or instead Varick sometimes carry Vivienne, if the enemy is one, but thick.
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 17.02.20

Play mage with me in the company go Cassandra, varrick, Vivienne.

R
R111 17.02.20

All drag possible, and varrick I do glyukanul, now all the relations are not rising, now I do not take him, useless.
I play an Archer, started a mage, then altered it, because it messed up a lot and a few bugs ran, although regret it, mage would be interesting. But now as it comes, if the second passage, when it will be, then it is a magician for sure.

About solutions, well, there are partners whether or not to approve in absentia without the presence of the immediate. And help to all and the closing of the barriers in favor of all without discrimination.

Composition: Bastard from a pair of SOLAS, Bull, they have such interesting conversations layered with the continuation depends on passing and decisions. Bull elf got in late, so I laughed.
Sulphur is good for all clinging, very interesting to listen to.
He liked the mournful talk of witchcraft and magicians, as I was not inspired.
Kasandra itself is also boring, I wonder if anyone ever gets from her teammates, and she puts in place, then good. Goes well with Gray, a Bull and sometimes Varrick. With an elf, they're like all friends, nice talking, it's like, and I miss you.
Blaqua a pale copy of the Bull, very pale talk boring with him in the party.
Vivien dragged very little, it is mournful, though the lectures were read or what someone or something interesting, boredom.
Cole is also not particularly interesting in conversation, though he took little.

P
Purgesha 17.02.20

Pure Rogue + Cassandra+Bull+SOLAS, and the composition does not change, play on nightmare.20 levels already, the truth is dragons never went.

A
Anzhelika04 17.02.20

Varrick -Vivienne -Dorian. Just like they are in the company. If a battle needs warriors will take the bull or the warden.

A
ASDRUT 17.02.20

Play Mage Knight - Enchanter.

Most often run Cass+Vario( Sarah) and the latter is always changing

R
Rakatum 17.02.20

Rogoi I play in party I Piece of iron, Bearded Rainier and gay.

I
I3ender 17.02.20

Change all always at the great sweeps of land for the chatter)) Sometimes even 4 warriors running around))
And so, important places, new Galeville Loki, or the plot is going through Blackwall+Sera+Dorian so often, or changing pair black+Sulfur Cass+varrick, or change Dorian for SOLAS. Cole and Vivienne almost never take anywhere, with the Bull rarely only on the sweeps for the class a copy of my hero.

Quite often take the Persians if he somehow can be associated with terrain, such as Varrick in any dwarven ruins, black everywhere where there is something about the Gray Guardians or creatures of darkness, spirits of SOLAS, Dorian with tevinter and these cultists as they are there Sulfur just always because it's funny)) well, something like this))

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 17.02.20

The robber varrick always in the squad, the rest of the day.

f
febll 17.02.20

Usually: rogue, mage, and 2 warriors.

B
Becktern 17.02.20

Was a part of MAG-faults + Banks/Blackwel + he + Ox(later gay). In the end changed To Cole and imbued with the effectiveness of the killer in the party (crazy damage, the dragons began to disappear several times faster).

P
Proxy_server 17.02.20

Usually drag Cassandra, Varrick/ Cole/less, Sir, well, him. Play a two-handed sword-human.

M
MaxImmortal 17.02.20

Play two-handed Tank (Man) Sir, (MAG-Either Dorian or Vivienne), Cassandra.

S
Sage Melphis 17.02.20

I myself am a mage (knight-enchanter) play + Cassandra + Varick + Vivienne (the rest did not take, maybe on the 2nd passage I'll play the other).

s
sek_MacWizard 17.02.20

Play man Soldier(greatsword) always take Cassandra,and SOLAS and Varrick.

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.02.20

play as an elf tank with me Sera,Cole and SOLAS

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.02.20

Burn and a thousand cuts simple IMBA

W
Warchild40k 17.02.20

Play Ripper with durocem. In pati Cassandra, Blackwall and either SOLAS or Vivienne. These two shuffle. And by the way I campaign badly miscalculated in terms of gameplay, not taking Cole to the team. But roleplaying a fanatical Inquisitor I couldn't take the demon out of the shadows...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.02.20

He's the most charismatic. Cassandra always unhappy, saying that gaining agents all sorts of huckster.

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 17.02.20

a level 20 max?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.02.20

Vladislav Mylnikov
In the cartoon Yes. The campaign seems to continue to grow can.