3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adventyre 17.02.20 11:14 pm

As you spend money in GTA IV? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

A bunch of money and do not know how to spend it usefully.
217 Comments
Sort by:
.pavlusha 17.02.20

PS: seen in the Internet (ghasem) site where cars and prices Toko how to buy do not understand

Necessary to call them!!!

P
PAKKI MAKRIRI 17.02.20

Girls and cool cars

S
Svistoplax 17.02.20

I cars to buy have not tried. But Brucie then the letter gives some link to the site where the Tachi with the inscription buy there is apparently there.
The money really in the game no place to spend, all ringtones topics download, a taxi ride is often still a lot. Sorry, not in the house to take. And it sounds silly when Niko in the Intro someone says: I work because I need the money.

S
Somebody_Soldier 17.02.20

buy weapons,to sadity with a girl in Dorohoi restaurant,to buy a suit for $ 1,000

R
Rexdown 17.02.20

the Burger shot...

L
LifeStream [Has left from 17.02.20

Hot dogs

b
brUtaLitY O_o 17.02.20

No, I spend money on taxi rides to transport Hot dogs and burgers, even after the hospital money , rip off, or after the cops. But money is not over plenty of them!!!!

b
brUtaLitY O_o 17.02.20

Svistoplax
yeah you pravu money pile and pour nowhere at all, spend a maximum of thousands 2ум or 3rd.
By the way Niko does more *You know I need money*-Why th collection of dollars to collect or to lose their identity donkey Coca is.

S
Soglasen 17.02.20

the horror, that is not what you can do in GTA IV ^^

D
DEMONbI4444 17.02.20

how to buy a car at the present and what's going on?

K
KRUIS 3012 17.02.20

Stupid nakupu weapons and buy a hot dog:)

5904970 17.02.20

vapros usmonali to create one mod shtoby Nico could after the death of Fausta pegarino to buy a home of their annual editors different
in the vidio when the rollers are to be Nico it's a real texture

P
Psi[h]o 17.02.20

first you have to save, save, save, and then to take and drink all of delirium tremens.Joke. Money should be spent wisely especially in the arms, and the rest of the little things: prostitutes, grub. But it kills you that much money takes treatment in the hospital after the death, it's just awful. But this can be avoided by and the fire does not burn and water does not tonita, i.e. not to die:)

U
Ukropchik 17.02.20

Hospitals,roads,food,weapons,entertainment(strip clubs,Internet, etc.)

R
RikoChiko 17.02.20

YES YOU ALREADY TELL PEOPLE HOW TO BUY THESE DAMN CARS.

M
Ma4eteGT 17.02.20

By taxi the most part, because there is no desire to drive.

k
kamikadze_66 17.02.20

GHOSTik, no way!

m
makedonecc 17.02.20

for GHOSTik
to buy a car on the Internet noona to go to the Internet cafe, log into a computer and there is a line Machine then we get to the site autoerotic there, press review cars and there numbers on what noona call

G
Grand Theft Aero 17.02.20

It is impossible for him to call!!!NUBA!!!It was busy always!!!

.pavlusha 17.02.20

on taxi, firearms and first aid.