3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 19.02.20 10:47 pm

Sees no bar for the memory

We decided to break up, bought a second bar for the memory: all the features, even the same manufacturer are the same already installed. Not working. What could it be?..
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 19.02.20

Polotany
and without overclocking to see? what computer, Windows? where watch visibility bars?

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Len4ik00N
Windows-7, but fuck knows where the visibility to see - just in the working slot does not perceive. Specifications are exactly the same as on installed (ddr3 1333)In the system information there is simply no information about the added memory. Really battered the bar bought?(

p
pekabir 19.02.20

and the Mat Board supports so much memory at such and such timings? memok button(if present on the Board) click tried? to change laths in places?

P
Polotany 19.02.20

pakaur
Supports and more, to change tried - no options. No buttons on the Board((

P
Polotany 19.02.20

One strap dimm, udimm other - could this be the problem?

p
pekabir 19.02.20

Polotany
and leave only the new bar without the old tried? can really defective

P
Polotany 19.02.20

pakaur
Tried in the same slot where the strap. Just back from the store, really do not want to think that marriage(((

p
pekabir 19.02.20

Polotany
no you do not understand, leave only the new strap, removing the old tried?

P
Polotany 19.02.20

pakaur
Yes, replace the old put - the computer did not work.

p
pekabir 19.02.20

Polotany
well get back to the boutiques, che do

P
Polotany 19.02.20

pakaur
Seem to have no luck, Yes))

A
ALCAB 19.02.20

Polotany
Well, the store put it on a bench PC and most likely it will be determined. Go to the website of the Motherboard, see if it supports this level (firm + model (long string of characters))

P
Polotany 19.02.20

JohnProf
Thanks, I'll try...

P
Polotany 19.02.20

JohnProf
It's a fucking Dns, they don't test go to diagnostics within 21 days... (((

S
SonyK_2 19.02.20

Polotany wrote:
...they don't test...
If you do not have the confidence (if it will fit strap of RAM to your motherboard), it was necessary to know in advance whether it is possible to test it for compatibility with your motherboard - to purchase, in the store. For a fee - it's possible (in my experience), but a lot depends on sellers.

P
Pecenenkin 19.02.20

Polotany
UDIMM — do not register with error correction
DIMM is not register no error
It is you who straps helped to choose ? On good it is necessary that all memory modules are the same, that is, the memory modules must be the same characteristics, that is, in your case ddr3 1333 MHz 0-0-0-00, where 0 = timing. Ideally probably best to take the kit. If you do not boom-boom in the gland you should address in specialized forums, where you will help in the selection, and on site Playground to contact for help is not worth it. On the topic, work likely will not.

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

Polotany
Back in the shop, without any checks, they say, is not reached, within 14 dsouza sort of quietly replace(other vidyuhi changed 1050 because he didn't like the performance, so they even did not CHECK! Just took it and gave the money)

S
Sirey Hramovnik 19.02.20

I've been there, the incompatibility of the memory. Immediately without thinking, went to change to another.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

SonyK.
If I for a fee something like, you wouldn't have called Dns)) Just needed emergency option for torn from the heart stash))

P
Polotany 19.02.20

N0NAKK
They send the diagnosis in 21 days (only sent, and how many check - and not said), and I need to work right now. + emphasize that the fault does not equal incompatibility and interoperability of the Dns are not set, alas.