3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 19.02.20 10:47 pm

Sees no bar for the memory

We decided to break up, bought a second bar for the memory: all the features, even the same manufacturer are the same already installed. Not working. What could it be?..
36 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polotany 19.02.20

Sirey Templar
Yeah, apparently, have. Thank you, comrade in misfortune)

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Peranankan
So I originally wrote that the characteristics are the same - to check I can) no One helped. Here, the girl decided to investigate, and when someone call for help - criticize that, they say, and helpers-you are not boom-boom)))))

P
Pecenenkin 19.02.20

Polotany
Ask those who fumbles, fumbles do, and will help you.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Peranankan
Mercenasco'll look))
Strange that there such was not))

P
Pecenenkin 19.02.20

Polotany
As an example - https://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/77/
There's good luck.

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

Polotany
Well, apparently the differences in sellers and employees of STS, I now seem to be lucky(just check my eyes and if everything is OK - return the money)

X
XpoMuT 19.02.20

Polotany
I have a friend the hard drive so bought in CSN also not identified, suffered them they got all what they had hard drives that brand themselves experimenting, not one undecided money back without a problem, the marriage party

S
SonyK_2 19.02.20

Polotany wrote:
If I for a fee something like...
It is clear that want to save money, but the result of such savings may not be worth the spent nerves, time and money (if the shop will have to then separately drive).
...emphasize that the fault does not equal incompatibility and interoperability of the DNS are not set...
And in the store without testing can distinguish the fault module from RAM incompatibility with your hardware ? Test will, in any case - can Planck's just not working (got married), and you think that it is incompatible.
...decided to investigate...
Well what I'm trying to understand. But if before buying ask around, either on the forum store or in the section Question-Answer - perhaps they would have had to create this topic.
Spoiler

M
Masky76 19.02.20

Vtyuhali this is called.Girl you at least an experienced person take to purchase expensive hardware.Most often, the doodles are in stores.The Department operates and that it is not visible.

W
WanRoi 19.02.20

Polotany wrote:
We decided to break up, bought a second bar for the memory: all the features, even the same manufacturer are the same already installed.
Keep it simple, especially if you buy identical!!! bar. Open sistemnik, laptop and take a picture nakleechka(with information) on the die. And after you go to the store.
And don't forget to look for the driver for the motherboard on the manufacturer's website! There's a price on DDR modules, SSD, etc.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

SonyK.
Yes, it seemed to me that everything is much simpler. Thank you!

P
Polotany 19.02.20

WanRoi
Learned, thank you!

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Masky76
Where can I get - experimental)) However, this is sites adult Dating)))

b
bazilews 19.02.20

Polotany
You can try to reset the BIOS,after removing all the strips.After the reset, insert and try.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

bazilews
By the way! Thank you.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

as already mentioned, one for servers and enthusiasts screw Intel Zeon for the other pitches
by the way if tou peck on the 1366 socket or is comparable to pick up the memory can be very difficult because there are not any DDR3 will work together