3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gking 19.02.20 10:52 pm

Quest \"Game with the devil\" - what to do next? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Came to a clearing with a horse, a pig and a chicken. Don't know what to do, tell me, please
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 19.02.20

Gking
Stop spamming stupid topics my God! People ostanovites!

D
DjJimmyGE 19.02.20

Gking
come to the boar or the horse's back, and press E open the lock. then the enemy will come fight him !

p
prick1e 19.02.20

DjJimmyGE
You can not fight, but simply to blame, in any case, this quest is no positive endings

w
wired_ 19.02.20

Who will chose ? I was a horse((

G
Gking 19.02.20

DjJimmyGE
I have the fact of the matter is that nothing happens, as if trying to escape in the beginning, then throws me back

N
NtBeast 19.02.20

If installed mod removes the animation of breaking the lock off at the time of completing the quest, then bring it back. I have not tried it myself, it's a theory, can help. Any mod is removed as well as installed, just find the appropriate folder for the file associated with the mod and move it to another place in time.

D
DjJimmyGE 19.02.20

Gking
bugs may be due to the use of trainers ! let it log into the game and start the mission!

G
Gking 19.02.20

NtBeast
thanks, the problem was

-
-zotik- 19.02.20

strange killing nemesi that was written by the bandits, and in the dialogue it is foresters. stupid

m
marvin57 19.02.20

prick1e wrote:
in any case, this quest is no positive endings
Just there, all the ladies alive, the main thing that you have not noticed in the woods, then you can come and intervene...
Even video recorded.

S
Servitor 19.02.20

marvin57
but die poor woodcutters(

A
Alumiel 19.02.20

I even tried to re-take, to beat them with his fists. Made both to stun, but instead of the women appeared again Mare, pig and chicken. And nothing happened. Withdrew from territory passed these 5 hours. And around the fire are all also animals. And the priest says women killed

A
Alumiel 19.02.20

And yet for some reason after this quest, I have 20 instead of keys, which I had remains 1...

A
Alumiel 19.02.20

Right now, I decided to pereproyti, and at the time, when you need to hack a horse or a pig decided to move lock picks on the horse. Spikes in the bag was already 58. 57 pieces were placed in a horse hacked the Mare got in a fight, woke up and all 58 keys of the horse left

d
done13 19.02.20

removed the mod on the save and everything went...

S
SHATLE_9 19.02.20

Looks like a good ending of the quest is still there, and it's weird. Opportunities are plenty. It would be possible as we had requested, and to follow that with the girls, nothing happened, to watch from the sidelines and when the bandits appear, to intimidate them all alive. Could not dump it as it is the priest and even called thieves foresters (foresters good, go at night, armed with sticks, would be okay, the axes they had). Elementary or not to allow the Sabbath to intimidate/convince women not to go or to steal their ointment(the latter, however, did not try).
For quest it's a shame, he's really hilarious, but, apparently, unfinished. At the time of his surrender to the father before the completion message flashes on the quest task to go to the herbalist. Perhaps there was a variant at first will go to her and she asked me not to tell the priest about the call of the devil. In fact, the girls took a hallucinogen, and there is no magic here.

C
Chechaquo 19.02.20

Ran to the herbalist, to the delivery quest to the priest. In dialogue no.
May be the position of authors: in games with the devil no good endings.

d
dakenz123 19.02.20

I don't know if I have a quest sabugal, whether I something not so do. Generally when they go to the forest are talking, go deep into the start for them to sneak in ( just small steps), they go to the bonfire, turn around and go back. What am I doing wrong? Maybe it should be closer to him. MB someone tell me

S
SHATLE_9 19.02.20

dakenz123
At me such was, when later came. Try to start watching them at 10 o'clock in the evening.

D
Denis Sergeev 19.02.20

And I do one of the Jane does not go to the forest. The two go, not this one. XS what to do!