3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gking 19.02.20 10:52 pm

Quest \"Game with the devil\" - what to do next? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Came to a clearing with a horse, a pig and a chicken. Don't know what to do, tell me, please
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amadeon 19.02.20

Denis Sergeev
the same dragnet bitch and that's all

T
TrusTNik 19.02.20

It is a solid BUG, but not a quest. In short, all three of them for a long time and stubbornly refused to go into the woods from the collection (all together - after the dialogue unfolded and the three of us went into the city, or separately after the dialog has two hang, the third was gone, but then all together turn around and was heading to the city, or all three of them were returning from the forest have to meet me). Start at different time (from 21.00 till 23.00) and with different positions regarding the Trinity. The yield was found a price of ~10 replay and 2 hours of wasted time. He went into the woods and stood between the fire for the Sabbath and the place where the trio starts a dialogue. Included waiting and waiting until 22.30. Then moved in the direction of the Trinity. Overheard dialogue and they went into the woods. The three of us. Knowing where they should come, kept moving not for them and side. Quest continued. Sub-paragraph not to interfere break is not required. Enough do not intervene and the quest moves on the next item - interfere. Continue business as usual. Can someone come in handy.
By the way, very hilarious moment. Overhearing the dialogue of the Trinity before the forest, you can hear that the observance of the ritual they need a krem pussy spread. And then we see that they have a fire smeared in GG pug those same hands that krem has been and GG from this procedure begins slightly kumarit. xD

B
Bratis 19.02.20

Has anyone tried in the Polovtsian fancy armor ?

L
LevelOFF 30.03.21

Hello gamers and gamers! This quest angered me, because for me the break in the template is straightforward, that it cannot be passed without unpleasant consequences, that either the goners with clubs die, or three "chickens" (more precisely, a chicken, a pig and a mare), if we reason with the mind of a medieval boy, and not a dude from the 21st century with a perfectionist maniche, then these three madamas should just die, because you can't call the devil and generally engage in such lewdness (even if you really want to and really nada), and you can understand the woodcutters, there are two men walking through the forest, at night , most likely under the "fly" and fly into the Sabbath, what remains for them ?! Of course, cut everyone into "cabbage" and with a sense of accomplishment before the Lord God, calmly go home. Dilemma comrades, what to do? I was tormented by this question for the whole evening, and I read the forums and guides, I thought that there was still some kind of loophole to get out with a successful outcome, but no, alas. It is impossible to pass this quest "in an amicable way". But then it dawned on me, this is the trick (my respect to the creators) the best outcome is to fill up this quest, i.e. do not interfere at all (or do not take it at all), but it is stupid to sit through the whole ritual in the bushes and go home and the ladies are safe and the lumberjacks. It's like in Farkrai, if the "bracelets" are not attached to Joseph, then there will be no further evil. Such a figulina) It's like in Farkrai, if the "bracelets" are not attached to Joseph, then there will be no further evil. Such a figulina) It's like in Farkrai, if the "bracelets" do not cling to Joseph, then there will be no further evil. Such a figulina)
Ps Greetings from 2021)))