3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexfedorov 19.02.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Amnesia: The Dark Descent)

What do you like amnesia, and the more you tightened it the game?)))
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 19.02.20

The plot is normal,the sound is just great,the game is very scary.The only thing do not like is the red slime on the walls,in my opinion she doesn't fit in with the surroundings.

1SECTOR1 19.02.20

All. The music is gorgeous, the sound is excellent, the atmosphere is just above all praise. And you can see that the game is very high quality, the developers have tried from the heart. And for this, huge thanks to them. Waiting for the next game Frictional Games.

B
Bodryy Buldozer Yarosti 19.02.20

This game is worse penury, I think that says it all =)

S
SASKE123321 19.02.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Sizefor?

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 19.02.20

Ordinary hostility, but only in this game.

S
SASKE123321 19.02.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
and well.

R
Reverrius 19.02.20

A good survival horror, although towards the end of boring. And from the story I expected more. Mechanics Penumbra perfectly found its place in the gloomy castle of Amnesia. In recent years you can hardly find something worse than this game. :)

W
Wong_Fei_Hung 19.02.20

The game is excellent containing all the elements of HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

A
AdroV 19.02.20

Atmosphere.

n
number 9 large 19.02.20

Oh,the hat appeared!

k
koctr113 19.02.20

I HAVE CHUD THE HEART RATE GOING I DRAIN KIRPICHENKOV PILED THAT ONE CAN BUILD A CHINESE WALL GAME

m
mikoka 19.02.20

The game is just awesome! I was still only half, the game keeps constantly in tension, in some places, instills panic, tough!
Graphics, great physics! Paid great attention to every detail, like drawers, out of inertia, interactions with practically all objects, interactivity is impressive!

S
Skri 19.02.20

The game unfortunately was disappointed after penumbra.
I'll try to describe the reasons:
1.Gg is afraid of the dark is purely personal to me, it is difficult to tolerate.
2.Avtoregen KHP-that's what I do not understand why .Gg all the same, 1-2x attack dying.
3.After each death, write what you did wrong -this is okazualivanie seriously.
4.If you kill a monster then on the next boot it will already be elsewhere.Well, I'm not running away from enemies(with the exception of a couple of momenta where to do it and where you need to distract him ).And what for if he would kill me and then the next place will be.
Well, creep moments/scenes.They simply do not have.Basically we are trying to scare the sounds and the fact that someone is running.

For example the scene from the 2nd penumbra where we saw give.This one scene made on me more than the amnesia.In her moment of flashback ritual fit only(and not creep but atmospheric air is made).Mine developed in what is not the direction I went.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

Works
Oh yeah,that famous scene from Penumbra not to forget

A
Anderby 19.02.20

So-so.

The behavior of the monsters are very predictable, because they are afraid it is not impossible. Appear rarely, usually in the distance and characteristic sounds, quickly give yourself away. Kill them with one blow, escape difficult, can hide very easily. Attempts to scare the player by screeches, darkness, shivering, breath behind and the distant screams are annoying in their monotony - after a couple of levels at all do not pay attention and play in the regular quest. The environment is poor - rooms, rooms, cellars, basements, everywhere boxes, stones, tools. To restore health and sanity is easy - run up (to the shelter) to numerous candles. At the end of the game, I had already x86 tinder-box - we do not need them, light and so full.
However, a good story without serious flaws. Logical puzzles and not popular in these games find box juice.

9Indigo2 19.02.20

it's like I died while I was wandering around this castle. the atmosphere is absorbed completely. horror chilled him to the tips of your toes. scary was not so much from the appearance of the monsters, but from the constant uncertainty of what awaits you around the corner.

I
Infiltrator 19.02.20

Finally passed. Liked the game, especially the atmosphere, asasinate gg plot.

z
zosya44 19.02.20

Ugh, I haven't had this scare....frictional games know their stuff. Still remember how, when he reached the dungeons, every 5 minutes, put on pause and switched on the lights in the room :D the weathering is just great, I really felt all the fears of Daniel on the skin)) loved all the sounds,noises in the castle, and for the music while fleeing from the monsters generally a separate bow.

G
Gadavre 19.02.20

I love this game but have a serious lack of brakes.Saw them with the vertical sync, and without it is impossible to play - there is a displacement of the screen.

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 19.02.20

The game itself...