3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 19.02.20 11:37 pm

The nanosuit in reality (Crysis)

What do you think, is it possible for them to create such a costume in the future with all the features cat. there is in the game?
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 19.02.20

Fan_Tiesto
No

X
X-3 KshaRP 19.02.20

200-300 years later)))) the idea is we all are on hoverboard had katatsya version of back to the future))

G
Gauguin 19.02.20

Given that the current nanotechnology - a wonderful hoax is anyone's guess.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

with all the no
and it's not really a costume it's more of a nano body that is how voschem all substitutes in the body to eat shit need to sleep campaign, too, and from where takes energy niponyatno.
and so maskirovka much similar to the armor muscle power without jumping and speed can close up.

F
Fan_Tiesto 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
well, if the version of the game - that it's alien technology... although people must develop evolutionarily to such a degree to understand how to strengthen human capabilities - the most important thing is the invulnerability, the man is a very fragile thing, easily destroyed or ruptured, and then - everything else... people are easily damaged, very quickly, lose energy, get tired, grow old, lose their skills... to solve these problems - and people will be much more productive from the point of view of evolution... and so we are the weakest beings on earth from the perspective of the animals with any animal even a little less than us or equal size in a physical battle we will lose - that same tiger or bull for example)

S
StalkerVirys 19.02.20

my mind functions only invisibility, the rest looks quite realistic. but we are talking about not the near future

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

Fan_Tiesto
the man of the future finally this costume is doubtful that you need
most likely it will be to control it remotely.
and the first thing that nomad did it fall in the water - the man would be in a simple shell for example is a customized metal such thermogene - escorena shake-up would not have survived.
so here we need a very steep ilitny technology and not just graphene nanotubes anything.

T
Tank5553 19.02.20

Yes, what's the nanosuit, will come out in 30 years, and there are still Muscovites 412е ride Yes UAZ

R
R9D_HAWK 19.02.20

There is already a fabric of refracting light, but it is not drained and ineffective.
And here is an additional physical force - quite possibly through the same 30-40 years has already been invented operating prototypes of the exoskeleton. Soon-generated armor of solid materials built at the molecular level through crystal lattices is also possible 50-60 years

P
Pro100V1ad 19.02.20

Hmm is that the dream people ! Even about the nanosuit with all of use will come )))))))

a
alekszvorsk 19.02.20

Fan_Tiesto
lose energy, get tired, get old, lose their skills...
I would not say that the solution to the problem of mortality make people more productive. Then connect psihologicheski factor Ala then we'll have time to do. For example: when a scientist is engaged in a project throughout its life - time is running out and the goal is to finish projects before our time, increases productivity, and if it doesn't have limited time, it will find a thousand reasons then as the thread.

And on the subject - agree with the option that instead of a fancy suit easier and it would be interesting to make a robot, movement of which is synchronized with the movements of the operator in the distance.

F
Fat Vladimir 19.02.20

OF COURSE THERE'S A TOQUE! NADOPASANA SUCH WEAR!

R
Rograx 19.02.20

Our degrading society:) yeah, through the years 500-600. And that will create normal armor, no abilities. But what I mean, I doubt that 100 years will live on, before you ruin yourself. So, no, not when.

i
imperator2112 19.02.20

100 years ago people were wondering whether they would be able to fly into space... and go ! =)

v
versir 19.02.20

I think the prototype will be about 22** year

B
Braun Fuhrer 19.02.20

Yes easily, only still have to carry a battery the size of a wagon.

R
Rolento 19.02.20

Given the pace of development of science and technology, in 30 years

A
Argishti1999 19.02.20

in the game (Crysis 2) has an effect that the suit enters into symbiosis with the body , with the energy processes of all living creatures and plants in the distance and the final shot kills medium

A
Argishti1999 19.02.20

Remember the syringe that Hargrim gave Alkatras(the Prophet) , this will block the ultimate symbiosis and does not allow the Prophet to die .

A
Argishti1999 19.02.20

And what do you know , maybe the military has already created such now.