3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 19.02.20 11:37 pm

The nanosuit in reality (Crysis)

What do you think, is it possible for them to create such a costume in the future with all the features cat. there is in the game?
36 Comments
Sort by:
c
coler2014 19.02.20

On account of invisibility.Have already created an invisibility cloak,but the light needs to be used.

c
coler2014 19.02.20

Speed,power just will not create,because it costs the body,and not a costume.

c
coler2014 19.02.20

In some parts of Crysis,someone out there took the suit off and died because his bones were broken and bodies torn.The most that'll do is invisible.Speed,strength and armor,well, this is unrealistic for what not to watch)

R
Reddington1371 19.02.20

I think you can but it's a matter of time) with power and disguise now decide. All that is in the glasses suit you already have. I can inject a type of adrenaline but all that speed as the game will not be but also a question of time. About the strength have exoskeletons but they are not flexible. As for the armor, too, can think, now the test web gryat that durable) All a matter of time but it will be. Early flat phones were science fiction and now they are everywhere. All a matter of time sooner or later will do. Except that the UFO will fall and the military will steal their technology)

R
Reddington1371 19.02.20

coler2014
From the Alcatraz like the second part

A
Argishti1999 19.02.20

coler2014
modern scientists have already created such type of metal which is bent at the slightest warm effect to it
today this material is used for the manufacture of ekzoskeletov wheelchair people
they can also be used AKABANE for military action

c
coler2014 19.02.20

Argishti1999
I saw,and equipment for Mars this metal will be to equip,but this is different.

M
Mr.Rifleman 19.02.20

There was a couple of years, the story that the US Army are doing a similar exoskeleton, but che is all died down. It's probably just another stuffing was. I think that the nanosuit is possible, but not in the near future and not with all the features showcased in the game.

For me, as the mode of reservation will be easiest to do this by creating some kind of flexible protective material. They already have.

About disguise people too, some will find a way out, but more likely that the soldier in a suit with a disguise will be seen a dozen feet away, not in two as in the game. This mode can be suitable for snipers, sappers, saboteurs or spies.

Power mode... well, creating some other new-fangled material, and I think people will be able to create artificial muscles, or something like that. I think some groundwork is already there. As on the battlefield doesn't come out with fists and start all wet, because once you are soaked, this mode is not particularly necessary. Except that the logistics units and mechanics to repair equipment, etc. Well, that's speculation. I don't know how it's all in the field is done.

In speed mode you need to create necrosis material and sort of generators and motors that can output that kind of speed.

Plus, the costume should be very resistant, light, adapted to rapid change in environmental conditions and waterproof. Under water he can also use your engines to the man swam himself, and was kind of mini boat. After all, in this alien spaceship nomad engine moved.

It is much harder to make these modes could vary, and with them the nanosuit. And not to forget, incidentally, that he was created using alien technology, not just our earth.

A matter of time, as someone said above. All this is feasible, not time-consuming. Fan_Tiesto, let me guess, you recently krayzis set?

F
Fan_Tiesto 19.02.20

Paul [Mr.Soldier] Abrams
Crysis I a couple of years ago set, but decided to pereproyti)

M
Mr.Rifleman 19.02.20

Fan_Tiesto
Can pereproyti with my mod. It replaces all weapons and almost all the equipment in the game to date as well as change types of ammunition and the ammo model. Will post in a week, maybe. In my gallery screenshots: http://pix.playground.ru/1946382/67195/

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

invisibility conductive it is possible to fix but difficult. voschem it will be very mngo optical nanofibers zapretnogo all pitch side. it however can be carried out on the surface of the reflected light from the other side. but see it's still going. just be as translucent remnant is but a shadow it will also create a transparent material.
but the good? entered into a piece of shit - no invisibility. took up arms - no invisibility. villous material which is not sticky most likely will create a highlight around which the electronics of the future fast zasechet of pawson of voraussage Semyon.
and most importantly, all this is very fragile and will quickly break down and deteriorate.
soft solid metals does not yet exist. more precisely is there that is that while on this metal flowing current it is soft when it hardens there but still like a color-met. there is still a buyout metals under similar conditions are compressed but they themselves are fragile so these sebaceous muscle is unlikely to be much stronger pitching.
armor seal principle is possible if zadell spacious armor and fill it with all sorts of balls. that is, the bullet it will get stuck and their kinetic energy geico
but it is clear that this, together with the invisibility will not be disabled.
then run the power - there is probably be ECOCELL to soldiers in addition to batteries for the skeleton of a casual hop hop hop per over rough terrain, lugging a pot tent weapons and laptop Elbrus for the General. those are purely for gruzopodemnostyu and endurance. running around like a departure it is unlikely in this case
and so he danced and tumbled over there of pawson is the form of power armor swayed. and then if it is 300kg will jump 5 meters as Mario and press the soapy Koreans ETOGES soldiers there all gonna spray.
and most importantly that it is all very very expensive and to manufacture such weapons against diarrhea pretty cheap. in fact the same radioactive potrony for equipment. only the homeless of the terrorists to frighten
actually cruise nadopasana then arrived. suddenly attack to make the net, bream to distribute and to retreat in disguise.
by itself, such nanophase is a dead-end branch of evolution of weapons. ie they would be very sikretny and ilitny and all over guns would be fought rarely. it would have been at the base in disguise. were going to fight like regular soldiers and tanks with robots vitaletti.

K
Kirill Mytarev 19.02.20

You just need a powerful and compact source of energy and everything! we already have nuclear reactors, they just need to make more compact and small.

A
AR3E 19.02.20

Helicopters would not be?

D
Dark Souls 19.02.20

good idea,but it is,which is hardly possible!
Future technologies do not stand still,every year they are developing,and this means that anything is possible,and even more than we can imagine!
The question is,will we be able to live up to those times?!

F
Fizik_02 19.02.20

Rograx
so in the year 2018 will start the 3rd world NUCLEAR war,and we already figs knows what is the time back in the stone age(there's a bunch,a very big pile of evidence that you are at a stage of development not the first time...) but then again... so what about nadopasana can only dream:(

W
WinterT 19.02.20

Fizik_02
Wait and see :)