3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 19.02.20 11:40 pm

Not saved (pirates) (Far Cry: Primal)

Try to include indexing of the save file did not help...
30 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 19.02.20

To properly save the game , you must resolve to index the folder with the save.
"It appears after the first run of the game in the folder My documents- CPY_SAVES
"Click the right mouse button, then properties, and others. Put a tick in the box to allow indexing.

O
Omnia Smirnow 19.02.20

Lil_G.
There are two options how to solve this problem:
1) Download a different Repack;
2) the Buy a license and do not worry.

N
Nevoeiro 19.02.20

Lil_G.
repak from hatab everything works.

L
Lil_G. 19.02.20

CCCPDriver
I incl. this indexing press. OK, but she is back!

p
psythra 19.02.20

downloaded, play.If you need in PM

x
xoen 19.02.20

You can tweak the CPY.ini
Line:
SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%
Replaceable, e.g.:
SavePath=D:\Games\FarCryPrimal\save\

Then saving will be in the game folder and work properly.

m
m01533nk0 19.02.20

Faced with unsaved progress... Played okay so pumped, well, I clicked Save and exit - it saved the situation, but in the main did not see a button to Continue - nervous. The prescription treatment is that if you quit the game using Save and quit, but to Continue no - order, go to the My documents folder > select the folder CPY_SAVES (it may be called differently, if repacker config crack asked a different name) right-mouse > Properties > click Other > put the check Allow indexing ... > used (I made all at once, not just the folder). When you start a new save will see. If went immediately to the Desk, alas, have to start all over again.

PS Spied on a private tracker, I decided to share here. And for good, need CONSPIRACY crack-fix to do. Who knew that I (and not only I) indexing always cut down...

G
Goldmount 19.02.20

So it is necessary to share

x
xoen 19.02.20

a13x_r3nk0
Well, you can just change the location of savegames in CPY.ini
And everything is saved and loaded.

L
Lil_G. 19.02.20

xoen
Did not help...

l
lxe 19.02.20

xoen
I have to work. Folder name renamed to together was.

r
rebusqq 19.02.20

Played two hours.Out.I go again and I propose to start a new game
That is, in General, the game is not saved,I found where the save RAM and put in those who downloaded and still nothing.The game just does not see them,what to do
PS. in the way to save the Cyrillic is not present

x
xoen 19.02.20

Yes, how many are already can it? The topic was through a long time. Ask such questions in the Technical section.
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_primal/tech/ne_sohranyaetsya_piratka-925922/
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_primal/tech/progress_ne_sohranyaetsya_na_lomanoj_versii-925933/

k
killerbot 19.02.20

rebusqq
Cyrillic, it Fig. the folder must be clean - no compression and archiving

T
Taurin78 19.02.20

xoen
Thank you helped me!!!

a
airstorm 19.02.20

Lil_G.
I can say for sure that the Repack from Mechanics has no problems. Installed it on 10 different computers, all play with no problems.

O
Orvin21 19.02.20

airstorm
I do not agree.
And if the problem is slightly different - pass in the game of 15 percent, before exiting, click Save and exit, after you load the game, click Continue is this video starts downloading (this slider) and the game crashes with the words the Program something something stopped (discontinued program)... What to do? repak Mechanics, and this problem is after you save 10-11% passing, but if you start the game again, from scratch, everything works... the tick on indexing is, a path has already been changed to default... in the game folder... next, I just XS what is the trouble just to demolish and put another Repack time-consuming

N
Next-gen2015 19.02.20

Guys, help, is also a problem with savegames. First, at the same repak was such garbage : I started to play, but worked only AutoSave, to remain was impossible. Blew, put another Repack from mechanics. Started, played a bit, worked AutoSave, left the game, went back and all they are not necessary to start a new game! Well, what of it?( all of these show an index folder there, all done. To no avail(

a
airstorm 19.02.20

Orvin21 wrote:
The program something something stopped
If the flight with the problem ISDone.dll\Unarc.dll - you can Google this issue - there is even a video on YouTube where detailed, step by step, everything is explained.
Although, given that Ubisoft already what game sits down to the engine Dunia Engine 2 (Far Cry 3/4/primal), I advise you to update/reinstall DirectX, Microsoft .NET Framework (focusing version 3.5) and most importantly the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (special attention 2008 x86, even if the version Windows 64 bits!)

a
alex semaka 19.02.20

Far.Cry.Primal.HotFix.v1.3.3
https://fileobmennik.ru/file/?id=3884