3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Namen Lose 19.02.20 11:42 pm

New DLC or the sequel (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

good time being hard workers, passed the blood and wine, still fun, and there are a couple of questions, is there any info about new DLC or the Witcher 4?Or something like that.
And a few more questions about the ending, I decided to Google how to get the good ending, and I was lucky that I saved'an, googled 3 dialogue option, to save the Queen, and she's still dying.Any idea why?Or is it affected in any dialogue with Xian in the country of fairy tales?I thought I was doing so well to communicate with her.And below options which I found:
Because she turned my back to you, forgot you
Ask ee-sama
I never thought to forgive her?
And there was only two, maybe 3rd was not an option, but during a conversation.And I told Damien that the 5th victim is the Queen, and during the ceremony the Queen said that she was the 5th victim of Siani.XS what is wrong.
P. S celix duck Ave is not baths(
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 19.02.20

Namen Lose wrote:
is there any info about new DLC or the Witcher 4?Or something like that.
This is the end. New parts and add-ons will not.

N
Nurp 19.02.20

gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/ pravila-bloga-i-putevoditel-po-blogu-2
gamesisart.EN/guide/ Witcher_3_Prohozhdenie_Ach.html#FAQ
put spaces in the links

N
N1GHT_FLY 19.02.20

Namen Lose about 4 or DLC Witcher CD Project Red make cyberpunk 2077 the Witcher so 4 the next 5 years can be expected. The new DLC also will not be.

N
N1GHT_FLY 19.02.20

Namen Lose to rescue the Queen and Xian have, among other things, to find the girl with a ribbon, winning ribbon, Quint, and give Xian. When Siana will come to Detlef (beast),Siana will disappear and will be in the country of fairy tales, Detlaf need to kill!

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

N1GHT_FLY
Yes, the ribbon I just bought, but still some nonsense, or in quinte need to win?

N
N1GHT_FLY 19.02.20

Namen Lose Then you do something wrong. When I took issue with a good ending was only with the ribbon.

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

N1GHT_FLY
I just the first time MB was Natali with dialogues'an, and the Queen died, it was* 2nd game, and did exactly the guide, and for some reason it didn't

N
Nurp 19.02.20

Namen Lose
she's scared to death of amphibians, the change of skin on the avatar and the Queen will survive )

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Nurp
I actually, and I'm not scary

W
Widukind 19.02.20

Namen Lose
when in the Country of fairy tales Siana offers Geralt to talk about yourself, not to choose replica You're less interesting than you know. Such a dismissive response cuts off the possibility of good final

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Widukind
well, I asked, she told me he was hanging out with the bandits(

W
Widukind 19.02.20

Namen Lose
then probably a bug. But some rare, first time hear about this. Generally if to keep a friendly tone'an, the final dialog appears replica good knowing Geralt psychoanalyst, which Siana decides to finally forgive sister

B
Bupycop 19.02.20

Namen Lose
That was a good ending, it is necessary to talk with Sianai when they keep her in the fortress, but in General, Google and manuals steam with dozens of guides how to get all possible endings.

N
Nurp 19.02.20

Namen Lose
I don't even know what else to recommend, maybe the perfume to change?

O
Oleg19051996 19.02.20

Namen Lose
All the yoke the last DLC will be no more.
The new part too, and if it is , then it is likely not about Geralt,+will have a different name ( Tobushi not the Witcher, and some other name, tobechi game in the world of the Witcher, but not about warlocks) something Like this
+sichas Reds Cyber punk design, so the Witcher no time
May yet prodovolstvia books and serials in the universe of the Witcher ( + Sapkowski will soon write a new book, likely the continuation of Vladicic lake. And in 2020 should vyydti seryl Witcher from Netflix)

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Bupycop
So that's it, this is a MB bug, but XS.I asked about her in the world of fairy tales, it's okay to talk to her, and for the first time when he passed the end, I was not very happy with it and sent a blunt in jail to rot, and she killed the Queen, and any selection dialogs this is.

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Oleg19051996
Wait, why not about Geralt?And what about books - need to check.

R
Raf05 19.02.20

Namen Lose
Looks like a bug, maybe when the diary of the governess did not read all of the read replicas? Before the execution of the Geralt you have said Sianne that only a sister could comfort her during nightmares?

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Raf05
it's not like I read everything in the diary

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Raf05
3 MB replica read