3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Namen Lose 19.02.20 11:42 pm

New DLC or the sequel (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

good time being hard workers, passed the blood and wine, still fun, and there are a couple of questions, is there any info about new DLC or the Witcher 4?Or something like that.
And a few more questions about the ending, I decided to Google how to get the good ending, and I was lucky that I saved'an, googled 3 dialogue option, to save the Queen, and she's still dying.Any idea why?Or is it affected in any dialogue with Xian in the country of fairy tales?I thought I was doing so well to communicate with her.And below options which I found:
Because she turned my back to you, forgot you
Ask ee-sama
I never thought to forgive her?
And there was only two, maybe 3rd was not an option, but during a conversation.And I told Damien that the 5th victim is the Queen, and during the ceremony the Queen said that she was the 5th victim of Siani.XS what is wrong.
P. S celix duck Ave is not baths(
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

And this diary can make a big difference?

R
Raf05 19.02.20

Namen Lose
The diary is the end of Geralt reminds Sianne that when they were little and only sister was able to calm her down.

N
Namen Lose 19.02.20

Raf05
Wow, thank you very much

O
Oleg19051996 19.02.20

Namen Lose
Well, about Geralt was conceived only a trilogy, and developers most likely no longer have permission to use this character in the lead role

Although maybe I will someday, for example the re-release Witcher 1 on the engine, the Witcher 3, or will make the part about the youth of Geralt, but it's just our guesses

On account of books, yet there are 7 volumes, but this year, Sapkowski himself said that he starts working on a new book on the Universe of the Witcher
There is also an old Polish Witcher and Netflix in 2020 needs to release a new (but the plot for the series writes some sort of Bubba, Sapkowski what to do with him has not, until only ready the prologue of this series, tobechi the plot only for the first series, still not matched actors, But according to Netflix, they like to Herald more like playing my version)

It seems that's all I know and can tell