3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 19.02.20 11:43 pm

The Low Pvp Tournament (Diablo 2)

I've recently thought of the boast of individuals of how I'm great at pvp if I have Enigma or top gear is simply a tool for pvp" and thought that the armor, which is just a tool, ends somewhere around um-Mal for the price, and all that is more - only show-off, performed some looking extremely foolish.

Offer to hold the tournament in the following simple rules:
1) rules about drink cans, Acari, etc. which are at the entrance to the fair written
2) prohibited clothes that cost more than the mind, as well as runes Mal and above (I think a simple test - if rags are easy to sell for small it is prohibited)
3) regarding the LOD of class sets (7 pieces) special clarification: tr forbidden armor, ik armor, and the rest can wear all my gear but to not get a full set
4) regarding charnow: low torchi probably be allowed all but forty, and burns, of course aniki is prohibited, skillery only maroon (sorkam can not be sure, about the rest do not know), all sorts of cool tar not
5) no more LVL 85
I don't know if some other constraints (walls, absorb), but everything is possible and so it will be balanced if all classes participate. It may be necessary to prohibit changing armor during the tournament.

If anyone is interested is write, if there are many willing and modernization that will make the prize Fund. If you have ideas about rules, you also write.
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyS1988 19.02.20

Eto 4to ne polu4aetsa amke wf ne eth titani daje ne odet ?DDDD

f
firkax 19.02.20

About wf, I also thought immediately (and widowmaker is also impossible - the bow Sorka not to wear), not to make it into exceptions, but came to the conclusion that its prohibition is the topic - it is almost as IMBA as grief for AMCI paladin. But about eth titans how such a reaction I do not understand. They are not even but on the contrary a vivid example of the very boast.

i
ixdon 19.02.20

Who determines what clothes how much?

Not only that the rules are crap, so they are still forks in the air.
firkax wrote:
the only skillery maroon (sorkam can not be sure, about the rest do not know), all sorts of cool tar not

f
firkax 19.02.20

Not to be nitpicky, I think it is obvious what it is. Yes, the rules are not strictly reglementiert every rags, but I'm not going to spend useless day to finalize the list. Those who want to participate - I am sure that you will understand what is possible and what not, and let the others think what they want.

rules - specks
If you have some specific criticism in order to improve the rules (not associated with the preparation of the sheet-lists armor) - of course write.

p
playersik 19.02.20

I'll go PALADINAM only if you have time to swing, and do not forbid to change gear

p
playersik 19.02.20

Exodus write current in private shtob not to declassify build fine if I udele

T
Torum. 19.02.20

Well those classes that have low sticks in the mind, a good boost will be.

A
Archon Guard 19.02.20

such a tournament should be done when after the reset has passed ~ a month or so, the first top gear is a little one and will second it then this tournament will be popular and will interest even fans of most of these off ))

and as the prize pool to do non ladder zod(because of ladder runes in sufficient quantities to produce stressful for the sponsor is), and zod this before reset to collect essno (before Rosatom will certainly be those who will give some runes in such a prize - maybe more than one zod cook you)

i
ixdon 19.02.20

firkax wrote:
If you have some specific criticism in order to improve the rules (not associated with the preparation of the sheet-lists armor) - of course write.
I have a specific criticism: rules 2 and 4 are written with pitchfork on the water. The idea is cool, but formulated in the spirit of
And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai...
Make a list of belongings that you can, but we'll see. Why potential participants must rack their brains and not the compiler rules? Moreover, one and the same thing can have different prices for different players. For example, one would say that low ETH titans - free and the other is that they are small. Who to believe?

Z
Zitbastard 19.02.20

Support the idea, but only after a reset.

T
T-Fox 19.02.20

firkax
I don't know if some other constraints (walls, absorb), but everything is possible and so it will be balanced
Persian Sorka: SK and torch impossible, elementally damage by fire of the order of 8K, if cold, then 165 mastery and thousands of 5 damage, etc.
Persian Necromancer: the ability to wear any absorb or to stir up many others, with him about 6K MAG.damage and Bong arm more than 1K.
Anyways, necr principle in these circumstances to become imboy can compare it with any Persian.
Attention a question to all: who among us likes a necro to play? And where is the balance?

In General, my opinion that it is necessary for this case to develop the rules, if OFC you firk, don't want to just show off to noobies how strong you boner.

f
firkax 19.02.20

I have at the moment, no char, which would fit under these rules
at least for anyhow, and all are other clothes more expensive mind

and Sorka is not so simple, it has a TP for example, and if desired, it will be infinite, even in this armor

but probably anyway and saaritsa work Yes
it is possible for example to introduce a rule banning single absorba except tg Java (and maybe all), snowclash cold Sorka and rising sun fire Sorka (there's even if you wear - everything will be symmetrical and nobody will be disadvantaged)

and to prevent to cast bone prison

U
UmovistovSport 19.02.20

To get, the G2 is still playing.

i
ixdon 19.02.20

firkax wrote:
I have at the moment, no char, which would fit under these rules
at least for anyhow, and all are other clothes more expensive mind
And you know what chars can be removed (temporarily) expensive gear and dress in the Park? But if there is no chars to LVL 85, it quickly swing in the barn (ENCs+equal/cuco-the Shakar+BO+tank), next on NBC

S
Sargarus 19.02.20

AUYKGN
Che it is not to play religious games live forever.

f
firkax 19.02.20

up

I
Immense 19.02.20

For publicity:D

m
mofs 19.02.20

I'm for pvp in low LVL 40-50-60. Without limitation the cost of gear. Without runwindow. It would be much more interesting, and to separate items on the cost to the mind is already relative.
Of course with certain restrictions on skills, the ESTs, and so on

m
mofs 19.02.20

Cost restrictions are, in principle, not correct. The Persians are different-different cost.
It is necessary to have balance. And it's not Tr sorci. One brow SK 40 HP and the other with CL

f
firkax 19.02.20

mofs
what you write is called lld, and so do