3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 19.02.20 11:43 pm

The Low Pvp Tournament (Diablo 2)

I've recently thought of the boast of individuals of how I'm great at pvp if I have Enigma or top gear is simply a tool for pvp" and thought that the armor, which is just a tool, ends somewhere around um-Mal for the price, and all that is more - only show-off, performed some looking extremely foolish.

Offer to hold the tournament in the following simple rules:
1) rules about drink cans, Acari, etc. which are at the entrance to the fair written
2) prohibited clothes that cost more than the mind, as well as runes Mal and above (I think a simple test - if rags are easy to sell for small it is prohibited)
3) regarding the LOD of class sets (7 pieces) special clarification: tr forbidden armor, ik armor, and the rest can wear all my gear but to not get a full set
4) regarding charnow: low torchi probably be allowed all but forty, and burns, of course aniki is prohibited, skillery only maroon (sorkam can not be sure, about the rest do not know), all sorts of cool tar not
5) no more LVL 85
I don't know if some other constraints (walls, absorb), but everything is possible and so it will be balanced if all classes participate. It may be necessary to prohibit changing armor during the tournament.

If anyone is interested is write, if there are many willing and modernization that will make the prize Fund. If you have ideas about rules, you also write.
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 19.02.20

STEY avail Andes lisn
T-Fox, yeah now I am! :D when gued says this Man man, a sin not to read. ;D