3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H4rdyzs 21.02.20 01:29 pm

Help with air motion it is occurred

Hello. My current / o panel is represented in the photograph. Accordingly the blue arrow blowing, blowing red.
MidiTower case (Fractal Design Define's) with 2 of my turntables. I bought 3 Arctic F12 fans and a cooler CPU DeepCool IceBlade Pro v2.0
It is advisable to improve the CPU cooling to remove 1 cooler with blowing(green circle) and put it on blowing on the radiator(the green circle)?

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 21.02.20

H4rdyzs
Yes. Temperature is not much but subsides. I imagine 2 140 key soaked the radiator processorname cooler. In a simple silence, in the load up to about 1400. well I hear. The truth is I have no side covers on the case.
The cooler for the EF X's weak, I have a similar Cooler Zalman 10X Flex with two 120-mi at 2000 rpm. it was not enough (put 140's- was better).
Fry stresstester AIDA 64 (25-30 min.) look at the result.

H
H4rdyzs 21.02.20

Ryazancev
I put this cooler a few days ago on the fx8320 in runoff, with mx4 paste and an hour of the stress test was not above 62, I plan to include a Turbo to increase the frequency to 4.0, therefore interested in the fan))

R
Ryazancev 21.02.20

H4rdyzs
I have 4587 MHz on auto voltage, about the same warming up, maybe even a little above (to be honest on new decks for a long time not warmed up). 2 120-key in the game Dain Lite warmed up to 65 grams in the open case.
Just me thermopaste worse (from Zalman STG-2), but it is not so much dry as the Arctic.
Better to put in the percent all that can be better, he contracted hot unlike Fromow 2.
Can easily drive up to 4500 MHz, and then more cautiously because of the temperatures.
Memory controller the CPU 2600 NB drive is also the norm for him + very memory - it gives the most noticeable performance increase.

H
H4rdyzs 21.02.20

Ryazancev
You're talking about 65 degrees from dying of light. So needless to say, comparison of outdoor temperatures and closed housing just can't resist

R
Ryazancev 21.02.20

H4rdyzs
Just the toad strangled to put its TRUE Spirit 140 (Power). Left the old Zalman, an old motherboard. Here and out as possible. I see no reason to invest money in something that works.
It makes sense to only invest in a new platform and for children, because I am from games and video editing went away.

V
VIPn1 21.02.20

H4rdyzs
For those who are leafing through the subject.
1. Advice on the initial question H4rdyzs to bet all 5 fans powered with ~ 7 - 9 volts. Without explanation.
2. Recently for myself I changed the PC case. From the variety picked up more-less suitable
ventilation which had to be redone. The result on cooling is excellent.
The meaning of example: the case for cooling have many disadvantages, numerous reviews and
recommendations for ventilation, to put it mildly, unprofessional.

l
legusor 21.02.20

a special wing there from such a system at all. the air flow from the front of Udugov ineffective, additional blowing on the CPU heatsink will do nothing.
maximum heat always creates graphics card.
from the rear is blowing out the hot air, it is the most effective, followed in effectiveness are the top two blowing.
the only thing that it is advisable to cut on the right side of the piece of glass 200x200mm and stick a large cooler on blowing, but you can just not spend money on useless fans in the case, which does not provide for the organization of effective air flow, and take and delete right-side cover and forget about overheating.
if you don't want to change anything, just turn all the fans on high, connecting them via the line 12 volt or using a fan controller. the fans at 5 and 7 volts in the case of heating the inside of the hull just doesn't make any sense.

V
VIPn1 21.02.20

legusor
legusor
Totally agree with the first sentence of the text.
On the front decorative panel is not enough punching, plus the inside of the cutouts is small dust mesh. In the end, all 5 ( because the body is most likely a too low pressure) large fans should suck in outside air through these cracks. Total: a lot of big fans, and pumping is limited due to the low air supply. Proposed to reduce the voltage only to reduce noise. For this system, of course, at a higher fan speed will also decrease the temperature, but very slightly. Well, maybe degrees for the GPU and CPU.

H
Hattack 21.02.20

H4rdyzs
Also in the beginning, fooled his brain with this topic, but then he scored and did this:
Spoiler