3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rageskin 21.02.20 01:30 pm

whether to take now RTX

take now the RTX? before the release of amp
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 21.02.20

Increase fps gives the frequency of the RAM.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

how to take possible because Ira that is a without p, they are not on the ultra
and wit the Baker, that we can wait almost a year old Tama released the full card Empire ti then you can wait another year and there will be some p and TP Leeuwenhoek peck-peck.
in the meantime, if judging by the engine anril enzhin 4 p it is not implemented much as in other games in General no complete rthsa or he is going with simplifications and 2060с weak card in General, it is as if ordinary Tulku quite pushing it ultram and p the level of wanting to be like Viraj for example, the same уе4 is something 3-5фпс if not much to think of how to optimize.
therefore, the best cards this 2070с and senior to the glory of the game. finally for Fulci 30-60fps 2080 while most. and the Empire can get into the console clip to turn the results Grifoni grow up and be as Chet 600 series. 680 compared to the 580 was cool but how would tou put into practice under the increased appetites peck peck-peck-peck

O
OkGo 21.02.20

Dogma
In fairness, 2070s enough even for 4k, if you sacrifice settings.
It is possible that not all projects, but for most people, sure.

Another thing is that it is a little expensive, given the imminent release of the new generation. Even ordinary 2070 from the start of the sales took off only 4-6 thousand, although it is already more than a year, and in its place was released 2070s.

t
tsa_va 21.02.20

No, not worth it. Better to wait 30 years there in 2050, these trends will, then I can take.

B
BaatarTengu 21.02.20

Nurp
Rzhu can not))))
I can see it now:
whether to take now RTX 3000
No, not worth it. 3000 series feed-through, and already obsolete
The world the course is not without funny people)

B
BaatarTengu 21.02.20

tsa_va
No. There will also be some already obsolete. Therefore it is better to wait the year 2100) And will bow to the great God IDUNO)

B
BaatarTengu 21.02.20

OkGo wrote:
Another thing is that it is a little expensive, given the imminent release of the new generation.
The imminent release will be in autumn (September-October). What to expect everyone to fall? Now is the time to buy cards 2000 series. They benefit standards fell. I bought 2080ti and more than satisfied.
But at the start it is dangerous to buy a new card. Price, driver and any mistakes will come out in the early versions. Therefore it is better to wait two months after release, and this is a new year. Yeah really imminent release))) By this time all the polls will have the same Cyberpunk...

t
tsa_va 21.02.20

BaatarTengu
No, zduny say that there will be exactly all the rules to pull on ultra in 1000000к and they can sit out the year until 2070, and there is already new, but again the passing generation.....th XS to do......

B
BaatarTengu 21.02.20

tsa_va wrote:
there are sure to be all the rules to pull on ultra in 1000000к
Let it be said. Usually it is sitting in the troughs, lovers to dream of the next generation. I hear it from year to year. When comes the next top (e.g., TI) from its previous brother, he is not so much Shine performance.
A new generation of cards appears every two years. For many years one have to remember( And they every time forget it.
In Russia 2000 series appeared in the Oct. Cost a lot of dough and had a number of problems. After two or three months the problem disappeared. Although the price is not so much and fell. Two years before the arrival of 2000 there was a series of cards in the 1000 series. Huang is not stupid to release a card every year and a half, so when the 1000 and 2000 series are a great success. Therefore, the option is. Bought 2080/2080ti, two years later sold. Went out and bought 3080/3080ti and so on. But not much lost in the sale. As all here we are rogue, so long the tops can not stay, otherwise will be very frustrating to sell your expensive graphic pet for a penny through a whole generation. For example, to the output of the 4000 series. Which will have, well, just Grand workshop performance))))
Grand master performance (zduny so from year to year I think about a new generation of performance)

R
Ryazancev 21.02.20

BaatarTengu
I before New year took Gnobit gigabyte aorus gtx 1080 ti extreme edition. In excellent condition. sold for $ 24,000. Exchanged it for the MSI Gaming gtx 1080 X+ surcharge (on my part) to 8000 RUB.
So there are options. But again, all the narrow-minded fear of the miners in mind their narrow-mindedness.
And at the time (a Little over a year ago) MSI gtx 1080 Gaming X+ got over 19000.
Can throw in a personal normal seller who is honest and not throwing with adequate prices. One he took with the exchange.

B
BaatarTengu 21.02.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
I before New year took Gnobit gigabyte aorus gtx 1080 ti extreme edition. In excellent condition. sold for 24,000
Hike to brow really needed the money! I've seen used.gigabyte aorus gtx 1080 ti extreme edition for 38. Card more than one year will serve belief and the truth.

K
Kiril Dragnev 21.02.20

Depending on the price. I'm in the background of the 2000 series in the past year at a very sweet price bought a 1080 and still enjoy in ultra settings(full hd 60fps) in games 20.

O
OkGo 21.02.20

BaatarTengu
BaatarTengu wrote:
Not an adequate person will not sell 1080ti for 28 pieces. What do you have for a city? There in the course of the drug is what. 28 pieces for 1080ti? Tell me where? I'll come get)
For 26к got the Palit Jetstream version. And now Craigslist is full of such ads in SPb and MSK.

t
tsa_va 21.02.20

Ryazancev
Dementia from those who will not be played in anything after trichi, I say that as a doctor, infa sotka.

R
Ryazancev 21.02.20

tsa_va
Sucks you doctor if the meaning is not understand the written message.
Ryazancev wrote:
Weird to see people after Treecache playing games for Teens and shkoloty.
the underdevelopment of personality

V
Vaipen 21.02.20

Not worth it. Better to wait until 2077го. There Cyberpal obeshayut. The type of Pitch once in the head insert will have to 100500 fps, the beams p from the eye, and Grifoni in life was.

b
bloomm 21.02.20

BaatarTengu wrote:
Show me any normal person on this site who needs this stupid dead beam technology?
I'm here at your service, Wat Yu This About May PARADISE TRACING ?

Not correctly formulated question =) It is not needed, only 3 categories of people, those who are on Amd, but they soon change of notation =)
Those who have no money to buy cards and they can only helplessly scream on YouTube and other websites =)
Well, there are 3 categories of people who have -10 vision and they do not see the difference, again, based on a video on YouTube in 1080p with compression =)
Well, there are still the naive who thought that c trace you can play 4 to 120 fps =) it will be Possible but not now, here you are, Alyosha all and immediately wanted =) It will be a planned slow log, for me it is a miracle that it appeared in some games and without a trace devour resources like a fish, the same miserable 2 Watch dogs game from ubisoft montreal why it requires so much resources and looks like a piece of shit ? Not even close to GTA 5 which just flies and looks great. It's all just one has to make games but not others ! =)

For me it is only the technology to finally bring the game to the level of the CGI, although no trace has insanely beautiful game ! The same batman arkham knight is an incredible picture and textures for its time and now for ur replay in 4K just magical picture, Gears 5 seats just madness gives Metro c atmospheric trace more similar to movie control with a small budget it looks awesome with the trace even better...

Technology fresh and showed how will look the game after 5 years.

Once you try and switch OFF not hunting.
Cards will acquire meat and can pull 2K 4K with dressirovki with a price to 20-30 a matter of time, and those who don't want will remain behind, as threw the owners of Win7, not girzov not be able to play is Forza, then more =) As you're playing after the engines transferred to the forced raytracing ? =) Good luck with your 1080ti which 15-20 fps in the trace give, even ordinary Rtx 2060 now they go large at 0 =) after 2 generations will be a completely different performance and the fact that it seemed a heavy burden will be additional visual, without much loss of fps.

All your comparisons have no meaning, do not want to buy here only do not need to whine that there is no difference in fps and less with what this technology was supposed to start, right ? Someone needs to move the visual =) AMD Not to wait for her there to recover, and engine visual Amd have never been =)

To be honest I don't even know what you think =) You are preparing for the future the clearing and you not having a card dirty technologies that will turn the game into CGI =) Fools, even three feet in front can not see.

w
william1992 21.02.20

bloomm
So this all say - until card not overgrown meat there is no point in taking them. No.

b
bloomm 21.02.20

william1992
Here is another, a game for whom ? If there is a product why not support the pipeline and not to buy ? No money ! That's all ! no money say so ! Not no sense !

w
william1992 21.02.20

bloomm
Your logic zverinitskaya. The logic of a typical hamster. The developers also threw in a shovel, why not support it?