3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 21.02.20 01:31 pm

Age of pirates end?

Lately, no new appliances,no Perevalov,utter silence...
Does this mean that piracy is outdated and that's it?
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 21.02.20

In fact,only the Codex was involved in the recent break-ins and the rest,apparently,retired...

P
Posledovatel 21.02.20

the Igors like no
and crackers or all oldfagi ,or Riley bought by publishers

r
requiemmm 21.02.20

Why the silence? Not DDR-th one, you can always find what to play. On average, hangs on the tracker about 20 new products a week, that is enough, even if 15 of them are pixel indie for five bucks. Improve your gaming horizons, and your screws will always have a queue of pending the passing game. But if you're tripping in one genre and only AAA, then clear the stump, Nagas will come very quickly.

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.02.20

bazilews
On the website Skidrow, hacks, perisamy almost every day, sent a PM.

B
BattleEffect 21.02.20

yeah, so on the torrent sites there are new games.

d
dilat 21.02.20

bazilews
It itself does not become obsolete. At least in our lifetime for sure

M
Metalist1925 21.02.20

bazilews
If you're about the games with the protection of Denovo, there is also is bought exclusivity

l
legusor 21.02.20

everything is exactly as it always has.

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.02.20

BattleEffect wrote:
yeah, so on the torrent sites there are new games.

Exactly. Who should be the one you will find ;]

S
StormX07 21.02.20

Spoiler
Need for Speed HEAT broken
Yes, a lot of things appears,

I also broke one game )))
Diablo III via rpcs3

D
Dogmit 21.02.20

bazilews
Does this mean that piracy is outdated and that's it?

Not exhausted, but greatly subsided at the speed of breaking news. Plus break only raw release version, who needs patches and extra run to the store. It is now easier occasionally to buy licescu for Skidoo, as the same metro or РДР2 than to sit and wait for hacking.

D
Dan687 21.02.20

StormX07
May I ask how you broke D3 detail?

V
Vyxyxol 21.02.20

Dan687
rpcs3 is an emulator for the PlayStation 3, smekaesh?

P
PandaGo 15.07.20

requiemmm
So how to force yourself to play that well in any way does not represent an interest in General and even established lover too? I will never understand the fun in pixel games or any parodies of the game as if trying not to cause to do , of course, I could be interested in indie games separate and play with passion but it does not give me as much interest as a full 3d game genres shooters ,racing and action game with open world ,Yes, even my least favorite series is assassin and it will be much better than your presented options ,so it's easier to beat much in the past games (which makes now in the last days of playing GTA ,Skyrim and so began to be syndicate)force yourself to do something the Turkey well and the end is not for this I update all my PC :)

r
requiemmm 15.07.20

PandaGo
Just take it and play. I do not like - take another game. Personally, I've seen too much in the game making to the next Gitya or loosen me happy. And in Skyrim I have thousands of hours in MMOs and I left years of life, and all the classics replayed me, if not to take very very strange things. All expensive games churned out one of the patterns, I've seen it all and not even a dozen times. I'm just bored.
"And that's where they come - pixel, and not just Turkey for a penny (and games previously neglected genres). They sometimes it is something I have not seen before and this is enough for me.
And complexity there is often sufficiently high that the player has not slept for PC. Ever noticed that in a AAA game has become boring to play? Virtually no moments in which to think, to figure out tactics to pick up a Bicycle, just came, pushed some buttons, gathered loot, listen to how great you are, looked at the titles. We just play for the sake of it? Someone an interesting game with a guaranteed win?

K
KingLothric 15.07.20

Why wait for the crack if you can buy the activation for $ 100, almost on the day of release?

M
MelShlemming 15.07.20

KingLothric
Yeah, $ 100. What year are you living in?

K
KingLothric 15.07.20

MelShlemming
Is it expensive?

K
Kiril Dragnev 15.07.20

MelShlemming
actually he's right, look at plati.ru

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

requiemmm
Regarding complexity. It is everywhere the custom, if you are playing on easy then you certainly easily.
You should try it on hard at least the same GoW, go, and say that it was easy. There really is himself praised, not the characters in the game.