3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IZIPlanet 21.02.20 01:34 pm

What is the difference of buying through Uplay or Steam? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Bought Tom Clancy's The Division through Uplay.
Played in the beta seems to be OK delayed.

Two questions:
1.What is the difference of buying through Uplay or Steam?
2.What are the conditions for refund in Uplay? (fresh Hyde is?)
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 21.02.20

IZIPlanet
the difference is I don't know,in yupley can take 20% off,and so nothing,just the incentive to be not only in uplai the game but also in your library of games,on return XS,

C
Cold Blood 21.02.20

1. Then if you want to buy DLC, then they also have to buy at Uplay.

G
GG4 21.02.20

IZIPlanet
If you take through Uplay, then it should be only him. If you take a stim, it is going to have to launch steam and yupley. In General I do not see any reason to buy games They the incentive is the extra confusion. Take a right into Uplay and no problems.

A
Artego32rus 21.02.20

GG4
well on the contrary, what is the incentive, an extra integration is not hurt.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 21.02.20

GG4
If you take through Uplay, then it should be only him. If you take a stim, it is going to have to launch steam and yupley. In General I do not see any reason to buy games They the incentive is the extra confusion. Take a right into Uplay and no problems.

Like if I bought in Steam and activated in Yupley, you can install the game from Uplay and run Steam is no longer needed)))

G
GG4 21.02.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Yes, it is, but then why take the incentive, then to run only through yupley. In any case, it all boils down to one thing-to take such games to the incentive nonsense.

D
Djonnikc 21.02.20

GG4
Disagree.! At the time of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon so bummed when the incentive add-ons cost much cheaper, and I had to yplea to take!

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 21.02.20

IZIPlanet
Uplay is not the function of the refund as steam,origin.

I
IZIPlanet 21.02.20

Garlicy
Okay thank you okay the game you can play only need two

K
KakTyCeHok 21.02.20

IZIPlanet
The difference is that in uplay the game starts immediately, and the incentive will still run the same uplay and then the game starts.

a
aleksandr_ak87 21.02.20

bought the Incentive, but when you start the game is launched from Uplay... Uplay library too appeared

L
Lubber 21.02.20

In my opinion, the only difference is how the service will be downloaded and installed the game. The Incentive, for example, in case of any problems, you can make the test files, perekusyvaete.
For example, I once uplay after updating, it became impossible to connect to the server Division. The game run, and the connection didn't happen. Yupley demolished, reinstalled and it worked. Game reinstall was not necessary, because it is installed through Steam.

M
Master Fenixx 21.02.20

GG4
All did so I Bought Uplay the sezonka for the second Watch dogs 2 but steam does not see it. What do not know. If you bought the game the incentive is and DLS in it and Vice versa if Jublee original and DLS too.The problem will not help. DLS Biotechnology and Ti Bon is not installed, Steam does not see them, and Yupley sees.

C
Camper88 21.02.20

It is best to buy the incentive since the game is immediately bound 2 service and in case of loss or theft of account will be easier to restore since you will have keys to the evidence,but less that you need then all the related products to buy in one shop or they don't see each other

d
ded_dimitriy 21.02.20

If the Incentive to buy the game is there and Yplea.But in this scenario, will the achievements accumulate and you and opleska. Of course,if you're a fan of these achievements. I'm not really. So I bought oplavsky key with a very good skidon. And Heroes of the past too. The fact that they have the Incentive I have,is not particularly annoying.

G
Girbi 21.02.20

ded_dimitriy
No steam achievements for uplay games, if card. The game runs through uplay and the achievements are there as well.
Master Fenixx
Write to the support service.

V
Votsin 21.02.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Dmitriy_XAN wrote:
Like if I bought in Steam and activated in Yupley, you can install the game from Uplay and run Steam is no longer needed)))
And here and there: at the time I was so broken with Far Cry 3. Bought on Steam, when you run he gave me a key for Uplay.

Six months later I decided to play Far Cry, installed Uplay, download Far Cry, and he told me when you start to require Steam to activate.

A
Agat7 21.02.20

IZIPlanet
Buy the incentive will be able to play and download through steam and after Uplay, buy in uplai, will be able to play and download only via uplay. Now the Incentive is a discount on the gold edition 1400 is, in uplai - her cheek, the discount is only on the game itself and season pass, it's more profitable to take the incentive.

A
Agat7 21.02.20

Stenly V8
All can be, I played only the trial version, it ran as from the stim and uplay.

G
Girbi 21.02.20

Agat7
It seems that They are in cahoots with Gabe, because in Uplay, now missing page on the Gold edition.