3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IZIPlanet 21.02.20 01:34 pm

What is the difference of buying through Uplay or Steam? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Bought Tom Clancy's The Division through Uplay.
Played in the beta seems to be OK delayed.

Two questions:
1.What is the difference of buying through Uplay or Steam?
2.What are the conditions for refund in Uplay? (fresh Hyde is?)
57 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 21.02.20

Agat7
By the way, I suggest you remove the comments then that would be about a hole knew little, and she was still in the future)

A
Andre_minacov23 21.02.20

Will a game purchased in steam and activated in Yupley be considered purchased and there and Yupley?

A
Andre_minacov23 21.02.20

Agat7
Will a game purchased in steam and activated in Yupley be considered purchased and there and Yupley?

A
Agat7 21.02.20

Andre_minacov23
Things that buying the incentive will still need to run through uplay, but you can run it without running steam, though it is purchased, but the primary will still need to activate through steam in aplee.

A
Andre_minacov23 21.02.20

Agat7
in jublee well so I can get rewards if Chaz steam buy?

A
Agat7 21.02.20

Andre_minacov23
Yeah, you'll get rewards in uplai, and the incentive for the first simulated clock more and give cards that you can sell.

A
Andre_minacov23 21.02.20

Agat7
so Uple if you activate it will be considered purchased there?

K
KAZAX9 21.02.20

Agat7
without steam will not launch the game fool .

l
lyaga11 21.02.20

I bought at steam and pay ru for R. 499, not steamed

A
Agat7 21.02.20

KAZAX9
The game the fool may not launch without steam, but the division is quite a start and above for geeks like you it is written, even with pictures for the unbelievers.

B
BadSanta_87 21.02.20

Bought the game in Uplay - for the winter 2018 sale, 270 UAH + possible 20% off if you have 100 coins in UbiClub. Discounts seasson pass so I then bought (for double the discount). It was very profitable, steam will be more expensive.

g
grigo33 21.02.20

the me the incentive to take because they have immediately written a Supplement bought and what should be dopekayut and aplee no such

J
JUnnAmmED 21.02.20

grigo33
And is that yours?
Spoiler

g
grigo33 21.02.20

JUnnAmmED
it's not all games have,for example

and what I still to buy a Supplement is not written

J
JUnnAmmED 21.02.20

grigo33
Don't know,the only option it's all DLC for Unity Uplay and why you have not displayed the buy menu,because I have even in the old Black flag and the top three all it works
Spoiler

M
MagicHero 21.02.20

In jublee cheaper but bought the game of yubisofta still the incentive, it was much easier when all games in one place.

K
KAZAX9 21.02.20

Agat7
YES OSIBISA WITHOUT STEAM, you CAN RUN BUT uplay is MANDATORY