3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadSugar 21.02.20 01:59 pm

Error \"ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Error on call to zlib. Restart the system or reinstall the game.
Did the above mentioned action, so nothing has changed( re-installed and restarted). Please help! BURNS TERRIBLY, AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE WITH THIS GAME, IT IS NOW WHEN YOU LOAD THE CAMPAIGN STORY EVER.

System:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ (8 CPUs)
Geforce GTX 850M
Memory 8 GB
65 Comments
Sort by:
c
casts1 21.02.20

guys what should I do if I downloaded this program WinMD5Free, checked all files, everything is fine everything is correct but when I launch GTA online still gives this error Err_gen_zlib_2 + to all after the game says the account is broken as it is used elsewhere, password me 2 times still and solitary play normally without any problem, initially went online played sensitively and then this(

G
Gitis00 21.02.20

Hello guys. In General such problem , bought gta5 installed it , all done. Played alone , I decided to play GTA online. I go to create a character and once save it and continue , I have a great app ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2 and lower characters , press okay and the game crash. Version of the social club , not steam.

F
FFFREDDD 21.02.20

I also have a worse, but without error during character creation... already Fed up with all this chekurda with Taskoj...

G
Gitis00 21.02.20

FFFREDDD
you have not found a solution for this problem?

v
vanya213 21.02.20

There was a problem. Decided to check GTA5FileCheck_SHA1. Were defective file in the folder mpheists. Copied same from opublikovannogo 5гигабайтового updates and all, start playing rules.
The program is not really virus, just some antivira her reason fighting.

A
Alla Kirilova 21.02.20

I want to unsubscribe, the way of working. I had first endless download through the social club the swinging file, then opati peresekayutsya, decided that put other launchers, but then Vilaseca error zlib. Decided as was written by the guy , all the files checked for safety, I had everything OK,so I sinned on files in a folder dlcpacks. I deleted them but again, if you upload via sc again, infinite loading, the files I took from Omsk torrent the guy uploaded it to Yandex disk yadi.sk/d/e1T08N53g2vpV. And hurray it worked, but had to check 2 times, those two times came in the game started to play then went out like without errors. In short, as I realized the guy posted already installed clean and not buggy version of gta. Thank you very much.

The guy's name is isp55, at the top of his comments.

L
LehaPikasso 21.02.20

Hi all. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 the incentive vlasie this error

After reading this article I decided to try to vostanovitj cache files

Unsubscribe when finished

In General, I have 2 file is not tested right now 2 gig is swinging
Spoiler

N
NikGud 21.02.20

casts1
Very similar problem, only with the error ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT

Is there a solution?

D
Diablique 21.02.20

In General, men x64v did not match my table above, now pumped, unsubscribe!

All done, was immediately removed, and other small files downloaded it is missing and the game starts, can be played, other errors while fiction, I hope not!

Will unsubscribe, can to whom it will be necessary, after checking and uploading files to the root folder, everything is gone, but again this error popped up while in GTA Online, checked the file in the folder mpheist, is also not matched, deleted, uploaded and all, played 3 hours all OK!

L
LenivyiBob 21.02.20

LehaPikasso
Mirror all like you. It did not help.
Personally for me it helps to restart. Only after it, as will come out, all normally plows.

A
Adel Karamutdinov 21.02.20

Helped clean reinstall of the game + jump with the ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB. Bought the game) Good game)))

A
Artemsem 21.02.20

In General, scanning all x64 files are found that do not match the files:(v,j,k,e,d-do you perhaps have these too, check them first) download those that isp55 threw if all the rules will be, I will unsubscribe then.

Replaced 5файлов and went to play

E
Extills 21.02.20

askadias
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOT RID OF THE ERROR !!!)
I have BROKEN the FILE: x64k.rpf - da2c88b4ca69c99a86868a9433084a9d

By the WAY WHO do not know HOW to CHECK the HASH HERE is a LINK TO a TOOL where ALL the DETAILS DESCRIBED http://hashtab.ru/

S
Spectr20 21.02.20

Helped me to reinstall game to another drive.

J
JozenFoten 21.02.20

sometimes there are crashes with this error, it is possible to solve the problem??...
Do not write roofing, you need to update the driver and so on..... In the case please

D
Des Way Motten 21.02.20

What version of the game?if that update 335 to 350,if it comes out during the game then this is the error driver vidio if first started it and it means the tablet is not working

J
JozenFoten 21.02.20

Boyeeee......... what version,what driver...what pills. Play on license in contrast is not.
P. S do not write nonsense dear users. Read carefully.

G
Gogerman 21.02.20

I was so.Did the cache integrity check and everything is flooded

J
JozenFoten 21.02.20

Gogerman
60 odd gigs to check out. And not the fact that will help... hmm, is there anywhere else??

M
McLaren MP4-4 21.02.20

If the game is on the incentive - only cache integrity check.
This is 100% wrong some broken file (usually file -mpheist)

On the other,fail to correct the error.